Chapter 36

Secretly Married (BTS Jimin and BLACKPINK Rosé Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rosé POV "Come here." his left arm hung around my shoulder while his right hand clasped into mine as he sat beside me inside their van. My pulse quicken as I smell his sweet scent and I had to cover my face a little with my left hand as I saw Yoongi and Hobi laughing at my reaction. That's right. I am inside their van and I swear, Taehyung and Jungkook high-fived, laughing their off at the shocked look on their manager's face when Jimin swiftly pushed me inside. Since I came here by myself to meet Joy, I don't have my manager with me. Jimin asked for my members and my manager and when he realized that I was alone, he quickly took me with him on their van, which apparently was waiting for him. I did not refuse because I need to talk to him anyways and the fact that it's still broad daylight will make it harder for me to go out alone without my manager. My cheeks blushed after Jimin hugged me from the side and I caught the eyes of his manager. "Yah, Park Jimin. What are you doing?" his manager asked from the front. He must be confused to see me here to think that I was actually not wearing any mask. It was a good thing that their van was hidden earlier while they wait for Jimin. "It's okay, hyung," Namjoon interjected and I smiled at him. Soon enough, the van was moving to God knows where. "So, seeing how you two showed up holding hands together, is it safe to assume that you two already made up?" Jin oppa stated. Remembering that scene that I did earlier make my cheeks blush even harder and that did not get passed to the maknae. "Ooooh, Chaeyoung's cheeks are red!" Jungkoook pointed. "I wonder what happened." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and the rest of the boys laughed at my state. "Hey guys, stop it." I look at Jimin and pouted. "You are enjoying this, are you?" I asked him and the motherer nodded too eagerly. I swatted his hands away from my shoulder and he just chuckled. "Don't even think that I'll let you get away with what you did. You made me cry for days, you know." I whispered and he looked at me lovingly. Wait, did I see that right? "I'm so sorry. I know I ed up. By the way, do you know your father called me last night?" he told me and I turned my head on him. "Why did he call you? He's not even calling me anymore." I asked confused, my face frown a little and I had to do a double take when he giggled. . I love his eye smile. My breath hitched when he leaned forward and whispered something in my ear. "You don't wanna know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter