Chapter 4: How it all started Part 2

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye stopped running as soon as she saw a guy grabbed her dogs' chains. She stopped for a while to examine the guy whose back is to her. Oh. The guy's back looks so manly. She noticed that the guy stood up. Oh. And he's really tall as well. She ran again to where the guy and her dogs where huddled.

"Ah Bongji, Nori. You made your unnie tired. How could you guys ran so fast you're just puppies." Shin Hye was shocked when the guy finally turned around. And he looked shocked too. Omo. It's the guy from Super Junior!

"Oh! Sorry, Sorry! Super Junior!" She took a mental note of how stupid she sound while saying that. But the guy, who she assumes is the maknae, just stood there frozen, still holding her dogs' chains.

"Uhm. Gwaenchana?" She's starting to get worried. The guy's not moving. Oh he must've thought I'm a retard. Ottoeke?

"Annyeong Hasseyo! Cho Kyuhyun imnida." The guy said while bowing down.

"Annyeong Hasseyo! Park Shin Hye imnida." She offered her hand for a handshake but Kyuhyun is still bowing down. He's not accepting to shake hands with me. Ottoeke? This is so embarassing. She noticed that Kyuhyun was contemplating on whether to shake hands with her or not.

 

Ottoeke? Ottoeke? She's offering her hand for a handshake. Ah whatever.  He took Shin Hye's hand and shook it as carefully and slowly as he can. He took a mental note of how small and soft her hand feels. He suddenly remembered that he is still holding the dogs. Ooh. I completely forgot about them.

"Hi! Uhm. You're dogs." he carefully gave the dogs to Shin Hye.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for er, uhm, saving them. Or saving the ice cream stall." Shin Hye replied while smiling.

"Oh it's okay. My pleasure." Wait. What? My pleasure? Ah chincha. "I mean, uhm, glad to help. So it's true that celebrities co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter