Chapter 15: Work mixed with pleasure

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye awoke with a weird feeling in . Today, she will be having a photoshoot together with the A.N.Jell but it seems like her body won't let her. She suddenly felt a sneeze coming in.

"Ahchoo!" She sniffed and wiped her nose. "Oh I feel weird." She sniffed again and felt her forehead. "I'm hot. I'm sick. Ottoeke?" She checked the time and found out that she still has plenty of time left before her manager oppa fetch her so she decided to lie down and have a short rest. Her phone rang and she answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?" Shin Hye answered with a husky voice.

"Good morning to the most prettiest girl in the whole world!" Kyuhyun half-shouted at the phone. Somehow, Shin Hye felt a little better.

"Good morning too to the most handsome guy that I know." Shin Hye said.

"Ei. What's with the husky voice? Are you trying to seduce me?" Kyuhyun playfully asked.

"Harhar. Funny. I'm sick actually. My throat feels weird." Shin Hye answered accompanied with a little cough.

"What? But you were perfectly fine last night? What happened?"

"I don't know either. Maybe it's the ice cream. Plus the fact that I ran from Chungang's gate to our meeting place only to be greeted by a mad Kyuhyun."

"Oh sorry but your partly at fault too. Because you didn't text me. Remember?" Kyuhyun pointed out.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Waaah I don't feel well! Ottoeke?"

"I'm sorry. That you ran from Chungang's gate to our meeting place. And that your sick. Sorry." 

"It's okay. I didn't mind running. It was a little excercise for me." Shin Hye coughed again and this time, it sounds painful.

"Oh ottoeke? Yah. I wish I can be with you right now. So that I can take care of you." Kyuhyun said. Shin Hye could actually feel Kyuhyun pouting even through the phone.

"Aww. So sweet. I'll be fine. I can do this! It's just a photoshoot anyway." Shin Hye did a fighting gesture with her free hand.

"I know you can! But still," 

"What? Oh, don't you have a photoshoot today too?" Shin Hye asked and diverted the topic.

"Yes! We're all ready actually. Teukie hyung and others are having their shots. We'll have ours later but we're already made up." Kyuhyun happily said.

"Aww. Are you happy that you can spend time with your hyungs?" Shin Hye cutely asked.

"Yes! But I'll be happier if I'll be able to do a photoshoot with you. Who knows. We might get paired up for a CF together. Hihihi."

"Aww. You sound so happy and enthusiastic! Can I be enthusiastic too? I'll be having a photoshoot with my friends." Shin Hye asked. She waited long for a reply but it seems like Kyuhyun hung up already. "Kyuhyun-ah? Yoboseyo?"

"Are you sure that your photoshoot doesn't start right now? As in like, right now, at this exact time?" Kyuhyun asked. Shin Hye noticed his voice changed a bit.

"Yes. Well actually, the boys would be starting their individual photoshoots right now and I'll do mine later. They're probably at the studio already. Why did you ask?"

"Oh nothing just, nothing. I have to go now. Please drink your medicine. Okay?" And Kyuhyun hung up the phone.

"What's wrong with him?" Shin Hye asked herself. She lied down again and talked to her phone's wallpaper. "What have I done or said again?" Shin Hye tapped her phone's screen. "Waaaaah Kyuhyun-ah! Wae gure? You're like the girl in this relationship! You're the one who's always upset. That's why I asked you if I can be enthusiastic or not. If you said that I can't, then I won't." Shin Hye said while pouting at her phone's screen. "I don't think I would be able to sleep anymore. I guess I should just go down and ask for medicine from eomma." As she was about to stand up, her phone beeped to signal a text message from someone. It was from Kyuhyun. She read it and smiled.

'Sorry if I sounded a bit upset. You'll learn why later. But for now, drink your medicine. Okay? Sorry again. :|'

'It's okay. :) But next time please tell me why you're upset. Huh?' She sent the text and waited for his reply. Her phone beeped again after a couple of minutes.

'I'm sorry. I want it to be a surprise. Well, you'll know later. ;)'

'Fine! Now go do your work. :) And yes I'm actually on my way to drink my medicine. Enjoy your shoot! :) :*'

Shin Hye didn't expect Kyuhyun to reply to her text so she decided to stand up and go downstairs. As she stood up, she felt her knees wobble but she is not sure if it's because she is feeling weak or because she is feeling giddy to have a boyfriend again who texts her whenever she's sick.

 

"Hah!" Ryeowook gasped with whom he saw. He was pointing at the people who were coming so Kyuhyun looked at that direction. He was shocked as well but he is still on the phone with Shin Hye so he signalled Ryeowook to keep quiet.

"Are you sure that your photoshoot doesn't start right now? As in like, right now, at this exact time?" Kyuhyun asked. His voice stiffened a bit.

"Yes. Well actually, the boys would be starting their individual photoshoots right now and I'll do mine later. They're probably at the studio already. Why did you ask?" Shin Hye answered with her husky but still cute voice.

"Oh nothing just, nothing. I have to go now. Please drink your medicine. Okay?" And Kyuhyun hung up the phone.

"Hah! They're here too. But why?" Ryeowook asked.

"They have a photoshoot today too. As in all of them." Kyuhyun replied. He became a bit irritated with whom he saw.

"Ah. I see. So does that mean she's gonna be here also later?" Ryeowook excitedly asked.

"Yes." Kyuhyun replied through gritted teeth.

"Wow! Daebak! I really like spending time with her. She's like a little sister that I never had. I've always wanted to have a cute yeodongsaeng like her." Ryeowook said. He looked at Kyuhyun who looked irritated. " Yah. Are you mad? She might misunderstood it. Go text her now."

"Did I really sound upset a while ago?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook who just nodded in a cute manner. "Okay. I'll text her now." Kyuhyun tinkered with his phone and texted her. After a few minutes, he finally lifted his head and faced Ryeowook. "You know what, as much as I'm happy that I know that I'll be in the same building as her, it's still irritating to know that he  would also be here." Kyuhyun irritatingly asked.

"What else do you have to be irritated about? She's yours already! You shouldn't feel threteaned by that guy. Instead, you should feel proud to have her as your girlfriend." Ryeowook wisely said.

"Yes! You're right! I shouldn't feel threatened." Kyuhyun said. He did a fighting gesture with his hands. "But wait, do you secretly like my girlfriend? You're all praises for her?" He asked Ryeowook.

"No I don't! At least not in that way. You know how I always liked to have a cute yeodongsaeng. I said that a while ago. Were you not listening?" Ryeowook replied.

"Haha. Chill I'm just playing with you Ryeowook-ah. Haha." Kyuhyun laughed hard.

"Ah chincha. Hmp." Ryeowook smacked Kyuhyun's head as hard as he can.

"Yah! Aish. My hair might get messed up. Fine I'll stop laughing." Kyuhyun said. His laughter subsided and the two walked back to the studio.

"Kyuhyun hyung!" Someone shouted and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook looked back to see who it is.

"Oh! Lee Hong Ki-ssi." Kyuhyun shouted back and Hong Ki ran towards them.

"Annyeong Kyuhyun hyung! I saw you a while ago but I was with Geun Suk hyung and Yong Hwa so I didn't greeted you. Well, they don't know it yet." Hong Ki said.

"Ah. I see. Well, I'll see you when I see you. Bye." Kyuhyun attempted to leave but Hong Ki talked again.

"You're leaving already. Hey hyung, trust me. I won't tell. Really. Shin Hye have said so many things to me and I didn't tell it to anybody. So trust me. And just treat me as your dongsaeng. I'm fine with it." Hong Ki happily said.

"Oh. Okay. Then I'll call you Hong Ki-ah." Kyuhyun said and rumpled Hong Ki's hair. "What kind of things has Shin Hye said to you?" Kyuhyun asked.

"You know. Usual stuff. About her past boyfriends and the guy that she liked and--" Hong Ki stopped for a while and realized that he talked too much. "I think you should just ask her. Hihi."

Kyuhyun clenched his jaw with what he heard. What? Past boyfriends? The guy that she liked? This day just got a lot better for him. Seeing that Kyuhyun's mood suddenly changed, Hong Ki decided to leave and go back to A.N.Jell's dressing room.

"I guess I should leave now. Annyeong!" Hong Ki waved and ran back to their dressing room.

"Woah! I think you scared him Kyuhyun-ah." Ryeowook said.

"Hmp. Let's just go back. They might be finding us now." Kyuhyun flatly said and he and Ryeowook walked back to their waiting room.

 

"Ah! Jun oppa! I don't think I can make it." Shin hye said followed by a painful-sounding cough.

"It's too late. We're here already. You can do it Shin Hye-ah! Fighting!" Her Manager Jun said. He opened the door to let Shin Hye out and her stylist unnie followed. As they were walking inside the building, Shin Hye's stylist unnie grabbed her back and talked to her.

"Huh. Unnie waeyo?" Shin Hye said followed again with a cough.

"Does he know it already?" Her stylist unnie asked in a low voice.

"Ah. Ani. He doesn't know it yet. Only a few people on my side and his side knows." Shin Hye answered with her husky voice.

"Hmm. I see. How about your parents?" Her unnie asked again.

"They still don't know it yet. Do you think they will get mad if they knew that I had a boyfriend without their permission?" SHin Hye worriedly asked.

"They might. And they might not if they knew who your boyfriend is and how good of a person he is."

"Yeah and the thing is, he's not that good of a person." Shin hye said. She coughed and sniffed loudly drawing her manager oppa's attention.

"What are you two doing chit-chatting there? Ppali! We don't want to be late." Manager Jun told the two girls.

"Deh!" The two answered and started walking fast to the studio.

"Shin Hye-ah!" Hong Ki shouted as soon as Shin Hye enetered thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter