Chapter 3: How it all started Part 1

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was at the 2009 SBS Gayo Daejun where Cho Kyuhyun first noticed Park Shin Hye. Shin Hye was the MC alongside Heechul and Jung Yong Hwa and Kyuhyun was there as a part of Super Junior. It was at the interview portion, Shin Hye was interviewing Choi Siwon when Kyuhyun noticed how cute Shin Hye looked.

"Heechulie hyung! You we're so good at MC-ing." Kyuhyun approached Heechul as soon as the broadcast is over. "But hyung, are you close with her?" He asked.

"Ah komawo Kyuhyun-ah. Close with whom?"

"Park Shin Hye-ssi. Are you good friends with her?" He was staring at Shin Hye while asking his hyung.

"Ooooh. Seems like our evil maknae is interested with a girl. Yiiieee!" Heechul .

"Yah hyung! Please be quiet.  So are you good friends with her?" 

"Oh kure? Hmm well not really. I only hear things about her from Geun Suk. He talks about her a lot." 

"Ah jeongmal? Are they dating for real?" He asked. He was really curious.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you go and approach her." Heechul suggested.

"Oh it's fine. It's just a little crush. It'll go away for sure."

"If you say so." Heechul concluded their conversation. 

Kyuhyun was a bit sad. He finally found a cute girl that he can be friends with but the girl is not available. He stared at Shin Hye sadly. "Oh, she's so cute. It's just a little crush anyway. It'll go away for sure." He gave one last look at her and followed his hyungs down the stage.

 

Shin Hye is at her dressing room getting ready to go home. She has been feeling down this past few days. She had problem getting out of her Go Mi Nam character to the point that she feels that she has developed real feelings with her co-actor.

"Andwae. It cannot be. Everything will be fine." This has been her chant eversince her drama ended.

"Ya Shin Hye-ah! I noticed a handsome boy from an idol group staring at you at the stage a while ago." Her stylist unnie .

"Huh? Duguya?" Shin Hye was taken aback. Why would a handsome boy from an idol group stare at her? "Maybe you got it all wrong unnie. I was behind some pretty idol girls at the stage. Maybe he was staring at them." Shin hye replied to her unnie.

"Ani. I was so sure he was staring at you while talking with Heechul-ssi. Maybe he was asking for your number." Her unnie would just not stop teasing her.

"Ah unnie. That's impossible. And besides....." She didn't know how to finish her statement.

"You have someone you like? Come on Shin Hye, the guy ignored you at the Drama Awards. He's not worth it. It's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter