Chapter 12: This is just the start

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaaah! Bongji! Nori! It' so nice to be back home!" Shin Hye exclaimed. She was inside her room with Bongji and Nori and she's back in Korea for good.

"I missed my bed. I missed my parents. I missed my room. I missed my house. Hmm what else?" Shin Hye said turning to her dogs. Her dogs gave her a Don't-you-miss-us look. "Aww. Look at you two! Of course I missed you too. How could I not miss you! Come here guys!" Bongji and Nori ran towards Shin Hye. They each her cheeks and kind of hugged her.

"Aww. Did you miss your unnie too? But you know what, I miss someone too. Do you guys know him? The guy from the park who saved you from the ice cream stall? Well, I kinda miss him too." Shin Hye pouted. Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrating from her pocket. She looked at the caller ID and smiled and jumped a little before she answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Shin Hye-ah! Hi!" The guy from the other line greeted her.

"Hmm. Who's this?" Shin Hye started to play a trick on him.

"It's me!"

"Who?"

"Me. Cho Kyuhyun."

"Oh. Cho Kyuhyun who? Are you a salesman? Are you selling insurance?"

"Oh Shin Hye-ah. Wae gure?"

"Excuse me, but why are you using banmal on me? You should be formal to your customers." Shin Hye continued to tease Kyuhyun.

"But it's me. Cho Kyuhyun."

"Sorry but I'm not interested in whatever you're selling."

"Why are you doing this to me Shin Hye-ah?" Kyuhyun asked her. Sadness obvious in his voice.

"Ahahaha! Kyuhyun-ah! It's fun to make fun of you! Hahaha!" Shin Hye laughed at her successful trick.

"Ah chincha! You should be thankful that you have a very cute voice or else, I would really get mad."

"Oh mhiane Kyuhyun-ah."

"So are you back for good?"

"Yes. Although I'm gonna have to leave again next year for the drama promotions but now, I'm here!"

"Oh. Are you gonna be busy now that you're back?"

"I don't know. But I'll be attending school again. How about you guys?"

"We'll be a bit busy. Oh and Super Junior would have their very own talk show!"

"Wow that's great! You will now have an excuse to talk a lot, since your very talkative. You can sharpen your excellent talking skills." Shin Hye started teasing him again.

"Yeah! I know right? I'm perfect for that kind of job. But uhm, Shin Hye-ah, if the producers ask us to bring our friends as guests, could you be mine?" 

"Huh? Uhm, why me? You have lots of other friends."

"Because you're my most special friend." Just then, Shin Hye heard her mom calling her from downstairs.

"Ah, Kyuhyun-ah, I need to go. My mom's calling me. Bye!" Shin Hye hung up the phone giving Kyuhyun no chance to speak.

Although the two have already told each other their real feelings, they still made it clear that the only time that they will actually, officially date is when Shin Hye is ready. But despite not being in an official relationship, the two came up with rules that they should follow like, they are not allowed to flirt with other guys and girls, they should always remember to text and call each other and other stuff that only people in real relationships follow. Shin Hye remembered what her unnie said when she told her about their ground rules, "But Shin Hye-ah, you do realize that the moment you told your real feelings with each other means that you're already dating right?" Yes, her unnie was right. But for Shin Hye and Kyuhyun, they wanted to get to know each other more deeply before starting out an official dating relationship. When Shin Hye reached their living room, she saw a guy sitting at their sofa drinking orange juice.

"Oh Shin Hye-ah. You kept your visitor waiting for quite some time." As her mom spoke, the guy stood up and greeted her.

"Shin Hye annyeong!" The guy said waving happily at her.

"Oh! GeunSuk oppa!." Shin Hye was shocked that he visited her.

"I heard you just came back. I would've just called you but I really wanted to see you." Shin Hye ignored the last part of his sentence and motioned him to sit down.

"So, what brings you here?" Shin Hye asked.

"Well, me, Hong Ki and Yong hwa arranged for a boys' coffe night out tonight. But since you're back already, I decided to make it an A.N.Jell coffe night out instead. So, uhm, can you come with us tonight?" Geun Suk asked her shyly.

"Wow Yong Hwa is coming? Then I will surely come! It's not like everyday that we get to spend time with him." Shin Hye replied.

"Yeah I know. Good thing that punk is available tonight." Geun Suk remarked.

"When and where are we getting coffee? Oh and who's treat would it be?"

"Remember the coffee shop where we were supposed to meet before? Kona Beans. It's owned by Heechul hyung's Super Junior dongsaengs." Geun Suk replied with a little laugh. Shin Hye lost her train of thought for a short while. He's gonna be there later tonight! Ottoeke? "Shin Hye-ah? Hey? What's wrong with you?" Geun suk asked her.

"Ah, uhm, yeah I remember. W-why there? I mean, there are lots of coffee shop near our place. Why Kona Beans?" Shin Hye managed to ask while stuttering.

"But I already told Yong Hwa that we will meet there. And besides, he might decided to not come if we change the place. You know how lazy that guy is--" Geun suk was cut short when Shin Hye suddenly stood up.

"Oppa. I'm gonna rest for a little while okay? But I'll still come. Text me the details later okay? See you." Shin Hye waved and ran upstairs to her room leaving a confused Geun Suk.

When she reached her room, she started dialling Kyuhyun's number but he's not picking up. "Omo! Why isn't he picking up?" Shin Hye tried and tried until sleep took over her.

 

It's almost midnight and as usual, there are only a few customers at Kona Beans. That's why the boys likes to help during this time, because no fangirls are around and they can be just their silly and playful selves. But unlike other nights, instead of Ryeowook, Heechul is the one helping them out.

"Heechulie hyung! You're doing a good job at the counter." Sungjin exclaimed while clapping his hands.

"Yeah hyung. You're a natural." Sungmin said opting for a high five with his hyung.

"Of course. You know me. I'm good at everything." Heechul said smirking.

"All Ryeowook hyung do while he's here is greet the customers. It's like he's not a member of Super Junior. He's really shy." Sungjin said.

"Well, that punk needs to learn more about those kinds of things. Unlike Kyuhyun here who knows way lot more. Even before he joined Super Junior." Heechul said looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was seating at an empty table looking pissed while holding his phone. "What's wrong with him anyway? He's been like that since we got here." Heechul asked.

"I'll ask him." Sungmin approached Kyuhyun and sat at the chair beside him. "Yah! What's wrong with you?" He whispered to him.

"It's Shin Hye. She was calling me during the afternoon for," Kyuhyun looked at his phone to check how many times Shin Hye have called him. "for 21 times and I wasn't able to answer it. And now that I'm calling her, she's not answering me. Do you think she's mad at me?" Kyuhyun asked looking really desperate.

"Yes I think she's mad at you. But once you explain everything to her, I think she will understand." Sungmin said while tapping his back. Just then, customers arrived the coffee shop. 

"Annyeong Hasseyo! Welcome to Kona Beans!" The other three greeted while Kyuhyun just remained seated, still staring at his phone. Kyuhyun noticed that the other customers started buzzing and talking and taking out their phones to take a photo of the group who just entered.

"Ah chincha! No taking of their photos please. They're here to enjoy their private time." Heechul shouted at the other customers. "Ah Geun Suk-ah. Good thing you brought your group here. Oh let me introduce you to the owners' sons." Heechul motioned for Kyuhun to come and he did what he was told. "This is the Lee brothers, Sungjin and Sungmin. And this is Kyuhyun, our maknae. Leeteuk isn't here but he's one of the sons." Heechul introduced the three. "And guys, I think you all know them. We always watch their drama before. Meet A.N.Jell."

"Ah hyung. So you're not one of the owners' sons. But your acting like your the actual owner a while ago." Geun Suk remarked. Kyuhyun was staring wide-eyed at the only girl in the group who was staring back at him as well.

"I think we should go and sit down oppa." She grabbed the hands of the three guys that she's with while still staring at Kyuhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter