Chapter 14: First official date

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is she?" Kyuhyun checked his phone to look at the time. "Aha! She's 15 mins. late already." Kyuhyun and Shin Hye agreed to meet at Han River as soon as school is finfished. They also had an agreement that whoever is late should buy ice cream for both of them.

"Ah chincha. She's not even texting. That girl really likes to make me feel nervous." He decided to just call Shin Hye but she is not answering her phone. "Oh why isn't she answering her phone. Ah chincha!" Kyuhyun got up to find her when he saw a familiar figure running towards him.

"Am I that late? Am I so late already?" Shin Hye said as soon as she reached Kyuhyun. She was catching her breath for she ran just so she can get here on time.

"Oh no. You're just in time. Just in time for me to freak out that something bad might have happened to you because you're not even texting me or calling me that you're gonna be late." Kyuhyun replied sarcastically.

"Oh mhiane Kyuhyun-ah. Ah chincha. Let me catch my breath first. I'm so tired I ran from Chungang's gate all the way here." Shin Hye said while sitting down. Seeing that Shin Hye was very tired from running, Kyuhyun grabbed his bottled water and gave it to her without looking her in the eye. He was still pissed off.

"Aww thanks!" Shin Hye drank the water and looked at Kyuhyun cutely. "Ah wae gure? Are you mad?"

"Because you were not even texting me. What if something bad has happened to you? If your gonna be late next time, you could at least text me. Ah chincha. Making her boyfriend feel nervous." Kyuhyun angrily said.

"Oh I'm so sorry Kyuhyun-ah. It's just that, our professor for the last subject was late so he decided to extend our time for five minutes. And phones were not allowed during class time. And I wasn't able to answer your call bacause I was running." Shin Hye rested her head at Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Oh please forgive me?" Kyuhyun still isn't looking at her. "Kyuhyun-ah!" Shin Hye shooked Kyuhyun but it still has no effect. "Ah Cho Kyuhyun-ssi!" Finally, Kyuhyun looked at Shin Hye with raised eyebrows and a frown. Shin Hye thought of the only way to make his temper go down. Shin Hye kissed Kyuhyun's cheek and pinched it. Kyuhyun finally looked at her with a small smile on his lips.

"Just because your cute doesn't mean you can get away with everything." Kyuhyun took a good look at her. He noticed that she was wearing casual clothes. She looks like a cute, normal university student. "Haha. Look at you. You don't look like the actress Park Shin Hye that everyone knows. You look plain but still cute." He said with an evil smirk on his lips. "And what's with the bagpack, eh? Shin Choding!" Kyuhyun said noticing her bagpack that has a teddy bear design on it. He laughed until tears are forming in his eyes.

"Yah! You're so mean Kyuhyun-ah! I'm late so I'm buying ice cream. Hey it's our first ice cream together!" Shin Hye exclaimed while clapping.

"Oh yeah! This is so fun! So after ice cream, where do you want to go?" Kyuhyun excitedly asked.

"Hmm. I don't know? Where do you want to go?" Shin Hye cutely asked.

"I don't know either. Let's think first." The two thought of places to go during this time of the night but they really can't think of any place. "Do you want to go to the dorm?" Kyuhyun asked.

"NO! I don't want! Ah chincha Kyuhyun-ah!" Shin Hye said while slapping his arms with a notebook.

"Ouch! Yah! I'm just joking. Hmp. Shin Choding!" Kyuhyun again and got another slapped from her using her notebook. Suddenly, two guys jumped in front of them which prompted them to stand up and cover their faces for they might be press people.

"Chukhae on your first date together! Chukhae on finally being together!" The two guys happily shouted. Shin Hye and Kyuhyun removed the notebooks that was covering their faces and looked at the two guys. They were surprised to see Sungmin and Ryeowook. Sungmin was holding balloons while Ryeowook was holding a cake.

"Yah! What are you doing here? How did you know we're here?" Kyuhyun angrily asked the two.

"We just know Kyuhyun-ah. Aww, you guys were so cute a while ago." Ryeowook giddily replied. "Shin Hye annyeong!"

"Annyeong Hasseyo Ryeowook-ssi! Annyeong Hasseyo Sungmin-ssi!" Shin Hye greeted the two cutely.

"Aww look at how sweet she is? You don't need to be formal with us Shin Hye-ah. You're our sister-in-law now." Ryeowook cutely said.

"That's right Shin Hye-ah. You can call us Minmin oppa and Wookie oppa." Sungmin cutely said as well.

"Oh jeongmal?" Shin Hye cutely asked to which Sungmin and Ryeowook replied with a cute nod. "Annyeong Minmin oppa! Annyeong Wookie oppa!" She greeted again accompanied with a cute, little girl-like wave.

"Yah Park Shin Hye! You call these two morons 'Oppa' and you only call me 'Kyuhyun-ah'? Yah that's not fair." Kyuhyun said while pouting.

"Don't pout like that Kyuhyun-ah it doesn't suit you." Sungmin said which earned him a glare from Kyuhyun.

"Well, because, I don't really like calling my boyfriend 'oppa'." Shin Hye replied.

"Why?" The three guys asked in chorus. Kyuhyun glared at the two guys.

"Ah why are you asking me so many questions? Let's just eat the cake! And I'll buy ice cream for all of us later!" Shin Hye diverted the topic.

"No you're not. Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook-ah are gonna go home right now. Right guys?" Kyuhyun asked the two.

"But what Teukie hyung knows is that all three of us are together right now." Ryeowook replied.

"And if we go home without you, Teukie hyung might ask us where you are, and we might answer him honestly since we're not liars." Sungmin added.

"Sungmin hyung! Wae gure?" Kyuhyun pleadingly asked.

"Oh mhiane Kyuhyun-ah. We're just following Teukie hyung's orders." Ryeowook apologetically said.

"It's okay with me Kyuhyun-ah. Really." Shin Hye said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked at her with big eyes. "What? See they even bought us a cake."

"I'm gonna get you for this later hyung. And you too Ryeowook-ah." Kyuhyun quietly said to the two. "Let's get ice cream now Shin Hye-ah." Kyuhyun took Shin Hye's hand and smiled at her. The other two followed them to wherever they were going. When Sungmin and Ryeowook saw the two held hends while walking, they giggled like school girls. Shin Hye and Kyuhyun released their hands from each other and looked away shyly.

"Ah wae? It's really sweet. Don't mind us here. Go do your thing." Sungmin said to the two.

"Hyung, as much as we want to ignore the two of you there, you're giggling makes a lot of noise. It's hard to ignore." Kyuhyun sarcastically said to Sungmin.

"Ah Kyuhyun-ah don't be so mean to them." Shin Hye pouted at Kyuhyun. "Kaja oppas! Let's find an ice cream stall." Shin Hye twirled her arms to Sungmin's and Ryeowook's arms and walked ahead with them leaving Kyuhyun with a stunned expression.

"Ah chincha. Yah! Kyuhyun shouted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter