Chapter 20: We fight, we make up

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's early in the morning and some of the members, Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, are having breakfast already. Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk, is still sound asleep on the sofa. Eunhyuk and Donghae are playing jokes on each other, as usual and they were kinda noisy while Ryeowook was just watching them and laughing. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was worried that their Teukie hyung might get mad because of the noise that the other three were creating.

"Yah! Sikkeureo! Teukie hyung's gonna get mad!" Kyuhyun warned the other three.

"But we're just having fun, Kyu." Donghae said after spraying Eunhyuk's face with water through his mouth.

"Yah hyung! Don't play with food! Aish!" Kyuhyun said as he wiped some droplets of water that was sprayed on his face.

"Why don't you join in the fun? Stop acting like an ahjussi, Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk said as he was splattering ketchup all over Donghae's food.

Kyuhyun only glared at his two immature hyungs. He picked up his phone which was lying on the table to check if there were some messages and to his annoyance, there really are no messages. At least not from the person that he was expecting to text him.

"Yah, Kyuhyun-ah. It's so early in the morning and yet you're so serious. Is something wrong?" Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun with worry in his eyes.

"Let's pull a prank on Teukie hyung!" Donghae said like it was a brilliant idea.

"All right, I'm out of here." Ryeowook stood up with his plate. "But who's going to wash the dishes?"

"I'll do it. Since I'm not busy." Kyuhyun volunteered. 

Kyuhyun poured water in his glass and stood up to see what Eunhyuk and Donghae will do to their leader hyung. When he saw Eunhyuk drink a mouthful of water without swallowing it, he knew that there will be chaos in their dorm again.

"Yah hyung don't--" But Kyuhyun was too late. Eunhyuk splashed water on their keader hyung's face and he and Donghae immediately ran to their rooms without their hyung seeing them.

"YAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Leeteuk shouted as he stood up. "Who did this?!" Leeteuk saw Kyuhyun standing just there with his shocked expression and his glass of water.

"Hyung it wasn't me." Kyuhyun pleaded to his hyung.

"You know it's nokay to play games with me when I'm awake, but to do that while I'm sleeping?" Leeteuk said as he hit Kyuhyun's head hard.

"Owww! I already told you hyung, it wasn't me!" Kyuhyun shouted as he angrily stormed to his room and shut the door loudly.

 

 

Kyuhyun is so mad that he was again blamed for something that he has done and was hit on the head again by his Teukie hyung. He decided to open his laptop to check the internet. But he became even more pissed off by the news. All the news that he is seeing in his laptop right now are his girlfriend's dating scandal with another boy. Pissed, he shut his laptop close and decided to call Shin Hye.

"Yobose--"

"It's early in the morning and all I see and hear is your dating scandal with that guy." Kyuhyun angrily said.

"What?!" Shin Hye asked.

"I should be the one asking 'what' here."

"Are you mad? Why are you mad?"

"Why? Can I not be mad? Am I not entitled to be mad?" Kyuhyun is so mad that e cannot control the words that comes out of is mouth.

"You are! Yes, you can be mad! But why are you mad when you know the truth?" Shin Hye is getting mad as well.

"And you even have a front row seat to his concert. Wow." Kyuhyun's sarcastic remark.

"What? That's going to be an issue to you too? We're friends!" Shin Hye said angrily through the phone.

"You've watched all of his concerts when you haven't even watched a single of mine. Really, what am I to you?"

"I seriously don't get why you're so mad, Kyuhyun. Last time I checked, you're the one that I am dating!"

"Exactly! And yet here you are, getting into dating scandals with other guys and watching their concerts." Kyuhyun angrily said.

"Do you even trust me? You know what, don't answer that. I can't have this conversation right now." And Shin Hye hung up on him.

"Aiissssh." Kyuhyun slammed his phone to his desk and collapsed on his bed.

"Tsk tsk tsk. That was so not right, Kyuhyun-ah." Sungmin said as he emerged from the covers of his bed.

"Hyung? You were eavesdropping on my conversation?" Kyuhyun asked him. He forgot that his roommate was still sleeping.

"I was not eavesdropping!" Sungmin raised his hands in defeat. "I could just really hear you guys. And why do you always like to put her on speaker phone?"

"So that I can clearly hear her cute voice." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Well, based on your earlier actions, I guess you won't be hearing her 'cute voice' in a while." Sungmin said.

"Yeah I know. Aside from that, she'll be gone for a week." Kyuhyun sighed. "It's just, I got so mad because of Teukie hyung."

"And you think it's right to take out your anger on her?" Sungmin asked him but Kyuhyun did not answer. "Plus, she's right. Why are you getting mad when you know what's the truth."

"Grrrr." Kyuhyun stood up. "I hate that you guys are right. But, I can't take back what I said." Kyuhyun covered his face with his hands.

"Well you could always apologize." Sungmin said.

"Anyway hyung, you should go and eat your breakfast." Kyuhyun told his hyung as he grabbed his phone from his desk.

"Are you gonna call her now? Alright I'll give you some privacy." Sungmin exited their room and gently closed the door.

Kyuhyun called and as what's he's expecting, Shin Hye did not answer her phone.

 

 

"Woah what was that?" Shin Hye's stylist unnie asked her. She is helping Shin Hye pack for her 1-week trip to Ghana.

"I don't know. He seems so mad. All of those issues suddenly became a huge deal to him." Shin Hye said as she threw her phone on her bed.

"Issues like?" The unnie asked.

"Hmm, like, you know, unnie. The one with Yonghwa." Shin Hye pouted.

"Oh! He's jealous. That's so cute!" Unnie said placing her hands on her chest.

"It is cute, at first but now. It just seems crazy." Shin Hye said as she folded some of her clothes. "And I know that's not the reason why he's so mad early in the morning."

"How could you say that?"

"I don't know." Shin Hye shrugged. "I guess I just know him too well."

"Are you mad at him for being cray jealous?" Shin Hye's unnie asked.

"Well, actually, it's only upsetting at first but it's really frustrating. I mean, I thought we're way past those jealousy stuff."

"He's a guy and he likes you, obviuosly a lot, which gives him the right to get jealous." Shin Hye's unnie said as she placed some of Shin Hye's clothes inside her suitcase.

"I know but," Shin Hye grunted. "Ah! I don't know. I'm too busy right now to be mad at him."

"Maybe he's feeling threatened." Shin Hye's unnie suggested. "You're always sorrounded by hot and handsome guys!"

"But he doesn't need to be!" Shin Hye wailed.

"Then tell him that!" Shin Hye's unnie shook her head. "Kids these days."

All of a sudden, Shin Hye's phone rang. She immediately grabbed it underneath the pile of clothes on her bed.

"Oh. It's Kyuhyun." Shin Hye dropped her phone on the bed. "Should I answer it?"

"You should tell him that--"

"Oh I know!" Shin Hye cut off her unnie's words. "Me gone would give him time to cool his head."

"You're gonna be gone for a week." Shin Hye's unnie exclaimed.

"Yeah exactly. That's enough time for him." Shin Hye smiled to her unnie. Shin Hye's stylist unnie could only shake her head.

Shin Hye went back to fixing her clothes. She went back ad forth from her luggage, that was on her bed, to her closet. She's going to Ghana for a week but she already has prepared two suitcases for her journey.

"Why are you bringing so many clothes?" Shin Hye's unnie asked as she folded some of her clothes and put it inside the third suitcase. "Are you moving there for good?"

"Aniyo, unnie! The other two suitcases contains clothes that I'll give to the people there. And this," Shin Hye said as she tapped the suitcase on the bed. "is my suitcase that contains my clothes."

"You're such an angel, Shin Hye-ah. No wonder many guys are falling in love with you."

To that, Shin Hye gave her unnie a sweet smile and continued to fold her clothes.

 

 

After helping her with her luggage, Shin Hye sent her stylist unnie home. She went around their house to find her dogs, Bongji and Nori. Since her parents are not really keen on taking care of her dogs, she assigned a certain someone to take care of her while she is away and even that person is busy, he still agreed to do it. But after what happened earlier, Shin Hye thinks that she should find a different person to babysit her dogs.

"Bongji-ah! Nori-ah!" Shin Hye called but she still can't find her dogs. She then proceeded to the kitchen to find her eomma who is busy preparing dinner.

Shin Hye sat on the bar stool and watched her eomma work. "Eomma, I know you hate dogs so I asked someone to take care of them while I'm gone." She said.

"Oh! You're leaving tomorrow! Are your things ready?" Shin Hye's eomma worriedly asked.

"Deh eomma." Shin Hye gave her mom a cute smile.

"That's great to hear. Anyway, who is it? And is that person going to take the dogs with her?"

"I'm not even sure if he's still going to do it, eomma. But if he comes later in the afternoon tomorrow, just let him in." Shin Hye informed her eomma. "But he's not going to take the dogs home with him."

"Him? Your namjachingu?" Her eomma asked her.

"Deh. Just let him in, eomma. If he's ever going to come. And if he is, please be nice to him eomma." Shin Hye smiled sweetly to her eomma.

"Oh alright." Shin hye's eomma resigned.

Shin Hye backhugged her eomma very tightly and thanked her with matching kisses and aegyo. She then proceeded to find her dogs and was surprised when she saw the two dogs sleeping while huddled up with the big teddy bear.

"Yah! Bongji-ah! Nori-ah! You guys are just here." Shin Hye sat on the floor beside the big teddy bear. "I've been looking all over the house for you."

Shin Hye looked at the bear beside her. "Do you guys miss your Kyuhyun oppa?" The two dogs whimpered.

"I miss him too! But he has musical practice almost everyday. He's really busy that's why he rarely comes here."

Shin hye took the bear that was given by Kyuhyun and hugged it. The bear smelled like Kyuhyun's cologne and a little of dog smell. She figured it's because her dogs spents almost the entire day cuddling with the bear.

"Plus your Kyuhyun oppa called me and he's very mad." The dogs only looked at her with their heads tilted.

"Anyway, I should sleep. I have a flight tomorrow. Let's go Bongji and Nori."

Shin Hye carried the big teddy bear to her room while the dogs followed her.

 

 

Kyuhyun is staring at his phone, wondering if he should make a move first or what. He is taking a break from his musical practice. Today is Shin Hye's flight to Ghana and he knows that she's probably at the airport now. Kyuhyun debated if he should text or call her. He wondered t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter