Chapter 18: Jealous Kyu

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Aaaah! I'm gonna die of boredom!" Shin Hye shouted. She was siting in the middle of her bed with Bongji and Nori in front of her. "Wah! If only your Kyuhyun oppa is here, then I have something to make fun of." Shin Hye pouted. It was a few days after the family dinner. Kyuhyun had an overseas promotion with Super Junior so they haven't seen each other since the dinner.

"I really am bored. Bongji, Nori, please suggest something fun for me to do. Please?" Shin Hye begged her puppies. "You don't have any ideas? Aha! I'm gonna tweet. My followers sure knows how to kill boredom."

So, Shin Hye tweeted. After a few minutes, her mentions were flooded of things to do. Majority of it was to clean the house. "Clean the house? Hmm, not bad right? Let's do that later Bongji and Nori. Okay! Help your unnie." Shin Hye checked other mentions and this one girl suggeste her something that she had been wanting to do since she was a teenager.

"Hmm. Maybe I'll ask Kyuhyun about that for help when he gets back. For now, let's clean the house guys!" Shin Hye picked up Bongji and Nori and headed downstairs.

"Hmm. Let's clean the dining room first." Shin Hye, Bongji and Nori gathered under their table. "So, do you think this part of the house still needs cleaning?" Shin Hye asked her puppies who only gave her a weird look. "But it doesn't look dirty to me! Ah, let's just go back to the room." Shin Hye picked up Bongji and Nori again. While standing up, she stepped on something. She picked it up and was stunned to see it. She immediately put it inside her pocket and headed straight up to her room.

 

 

Kyuhyun and the rest of Super Junior are in Taiwan right now for an overseas promotion. The promotion doesn't end until the day after and he misses Korea already specifically a certain someone. They were inside their practice room and the rehearsal just ended. They have 'me time' now and the others are preparing to go back to their hotel to spend their 'me time' resting while Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook decided to spend it exploring the whole of Taiwan.

“Kyuhyun-ah, your girlfriend is really popular here. I see her face everywhere.” Ryeowook said as he sipped through his coffee.

“I know right. It just makes me, uhm, you know.” Kyuhyun said, not havinsg any words to explain how he feels.

"Ah. The downside of having a girlfriend. It's really obvious that your missing someone right now." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun.

"Wae hyung? Don't you miss someone back home?" Kyuhyun asked ignoring the fact that his hyung is teasing him.

"I miss my parents. And the dorm. And my bed." Ryeowook cutely said.

"Don't worry Kyuhyun-ah, you'll see her in two days." Sungmin said. He looked at Kyuhyun's hand. He lifted it up to his face. "Why aren't you wearing any ring?"

"Huh?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Ah right! Kyuhyun-ah, didn't you bought a couple ring. You're supposed to give it to her right. Ottoeke Kyuhyun-ah. Did she reject it? Omo! Poor you." Ryeowook hugged his dongsaeng.

"No! Actually, I haven't given it to her yet beacuse," Kyuhyun sighed dramatically before finishing his sentence, "I lost it. I don't know where I lost it. But I was so sure I have it before I entered their house. When I finally have the time to give it to her, when I checked my pockets, it's gone. Gone. Gone." Kyuhyun said.

"Omo! I know let's take a selca then upload it to twitter!" Ryeowook suggested.

Sungmin hit Ryeowook's head lightly. "Yah! Paboya? Is taking a selca gonna find the missing ring?"

"No, but it can make us feel better.” Ryeowook paused and thought for a while. “Oh yeah it wouldn't even help. Sorry. Forget that I said that." Ryeowook said.

The three boys stayed silent for a few minutes thinking of a way to do something. Half of their 'me time' are spent in the coffee shop that they are staying. Ryeowook suddenly stood up.

"Yah! Aren't we supposed to go sight seeing? Kaja Sungmin hyung!" Ryeowook pulled Sungmin's and Kyuhyun's hands.

"We're actually kinda tired Ryeowook. Let's just sit here and drink coffee okay?" Sungmin tiredly said.

Kyuhyun was staring at his phone as if he is waiting for a text. "She's not texting me. Usually she'll text me some cute stuff but now, none." Kyuhyun lifted his phone to show it to Sungmin and Ryeowook.

"Maybe she's busy. You know." Sungmin said.

"Or worse," Ryeowook gasped. "Maybe she is with a different guy!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

"Aish!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin both hit Ryeowook's head lightly. 

Kyuhyun then tried calling someone on his phone. A few seconds later and it is still ringing. Kyuhyun then hung up after a few more seconds. "She didn't answer. Probably busy." Kyuhyun took a sip of his drink.

"I know what to do to pass up the time." Sungmin smirked and brought out laptops from his bagpack.

“Wow Sungmin hyung! You even brought all of your laptops here! Daebak Sugmin Hyung!” Ryeowook exclaimed and was opting for a high five but was declined by Sungmin.

“Yeah of course. Just let me update my blog first. Then let’s play Starcraft!” Sungmin said. As soon as he opened his Naver Blog account, he was shocked to see the most viewed and talked about article. “Uhm, I think you should see this Kyuhyun.”

They all looked at the laptop’s screen and Ryeowook let out an exaggerated gasp while Kyuhyun could only sadly sigh.

 

 

Shin Hye was back in the middle of her bed with her dogs. They were staring at a tiny box that they have found under the dining table. They were staring at it for quite some time now like they were hoping that the tiny box could talk and explain its existence under their table. But Shin Hye has a feeling to whom it belongs.

“Do you think it’s his? Nah. Maybe not.” Shin Hye looked at her dogs, hoping for an answer. The dogs tilted their heads to the side as if asking if their unnie is stupid or something. “What? Why are you looking at me like that? It’s like you guys are judging me or something.”

Shin Hye’s mom knocked on her door and they all shifted their positions. Shin Hye immediately hid the tiny box under her pillow. “Shin Hye-ah? Manager Jun is here. He has to discuss something with you.”

“Yeah eomma. I’ll be out in a minute!” Shin Hye stood up, took out the tiny box from under her pillow and put it inside her bedside drawer. “Bongji, Nori. I’ll be back. Don’t do anything bad I my room while I’m gone. Okay?” Shin Hye then ran downstairs to find her manager seated in the sofa with a serious face.

Ottoeke? Maybe he already knows about my relationship with Kyuhyun? Ottoeke? Shin Hye thought to herself. Shin Hye just stood there staring at his manager oppa.

“Ah Shin Hye-ah, what are you doing just standing there? Sit. We have a lot to discuss.” Manager Jun asked her to sit which she did.

“Oppa, I can explain everything. Uhm, aah.” Shin Hye stuttered.

“So you know you’ll have a CF with your favorite leading man right?” Manager Jun sid, not noticing what Shin Hye just said.

“CF? Ah, yes. And he’s not my favorite leading man. He’s just a friend.” Shin Hye breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh so you came here to discuss the CF with me oppa? I thought it was something else.”

“Yeah what else could it be? So you are paired up with him again. You must be so happy.”  Manager Jun .

"What? I'm not! Oh oppa you're so funny. Hahaha." Shin Hye nervously laughed.

"It's obvious, you're in love. There's this weird sparkle in your eyes. Like when you dated this idol guy before." Manager Jun said.

“Oppa! What sparkle are you talking about?” Shin Hye asked. “Actually, there’s this guy—“

“Aha! I knew it. You know you’re allowed to date right? I just hope the guy that you’re dating isn’t an idol again. Because idols aren’t allowed to date. Ad we don’t want you to be broken hearted again.” Manager Jun said.

“Actually, the guy is from—“ Shin Hye was cut off again by her manager.

“I knew it! He’s from an idol group right? Shin Hye-ah, you’re a big girl so you already know what to do.” Manager Jun advised her.

“You’re not mad? Oppa, wae?” Shin Hye asked.

“I will be mad if you get heartbroken again. If your relationship with this idol guy leaked to the public, good luck to his and your agencies. Now, let’s get back to the CF.” Manager Jun finished that topic and moved on to another.

After an hour or so of talking about the concept of the CF, Manager Jun already left. Shin Hye headed up straight to her room. It was just an hour of sitting down but she felt really tired from it. Maybe because they talked about work. But at the same time, Shin Hye felt relieved that her manager already knows about her biggest secret. When she entered her room, Bongji and Nori are still seated in the middle of her bed.

“Oh. Good girls! You are now listening to your unnie eh? Hmm, now where’s my phone?” Shin Hye searched for her phone. When she found it, she saw that Kyuhyun called her. And she wasn’t able to pick it up.

“Omo! Kyuhyun called! And I wasn’t able to pick it up.” Shin Hye sat in the middle of her bed with her dogs and pouted. “I should just call him back”

Shin Hye called him and after seve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter