Chapter 11: Here it goes

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Kyuhyun-ah. Wae gure? You seem a little out of yourself?" Siwon noticed while they were rehearsing the next day.

"Yeah. Are you sick or something?" Leeteuk approached him and touched his forehead. "You're not. But you look so sad. Come on. Tell your hyungs." Leeteuk swayed him.

"Yeah Kyuhyun-ah. Go tell Teukie hyung why you seem so sad." Ryeowook absent-mindedly said. Sungmin hit Ryeowook's head so hard and Kyuhyun was giving him the I'm-seriously-gonna-kill-you-later look.

"What's going on? Are the three of you hiding something from us?" Leeteuk asked taking note of how the three interacted.

"Nothing hyung. Why would we hide something from you? Ryeowook is just being him again." Kyuhyun said eyeing Ryeowook. "And I'm fine. Just a little sleepy." He added faking a yawn.

"Let's practice then." Leeteuk declared. 

Sungmin and Ryeowook can't help but look at how pathetic Kyuhyun looks. He's like a walking zombie ready to get eaten by another zombie.

"Sungmin hyung, let's help him. I can't bear to look at him in this state." Ryeowook whispered to Sungmin.

"Me too. But how?" Sungmin wondered.

"Ah! I know!" Ryeowook and Sungmin huddled together. After a few minutes, the two returned in their normal positions.

"Do you think this is gonna work out?" Sungmin asked.

"Well it should! It's Kyuhyun's chance to be happy with a girl that he truly likes." Ryeowook replied. "Now go and borrow his phone hyung." Sungmin approached Kyuhyun and started their plan.

"Ah Kyuhyun-ah. My phone died. Can I borrow yours? I need to call Sungjin." Sungmin asked.

"Okay hyung. Here." Kyuhyun gave him the phone, not looking in his eyes.

"So, have you talked to her?" Sungmin asked while looking at Ryeowook who is signalling him to hurry up.

"I haven't. She might be mad at me. Hyung ottoeke?" Kyuhyun said with sad eyes.

"Aww Kyuhyun-ah. Everything will be alright. Now I have to go and make the call." Sungmin said and ran towards where Ryeowook is. The two went somewhere secluded and get on their plan.

"So, I will call Shin Hye and invite her to our concert since we're fans of her. Hihi." Ryeowook said.

"Ugh I can't find her number in his phonebook. There isn't any Park Shin Hye here." Sungmin said frustratedly.

"Hmm try 'Chingu'. That's how they call each other." 

"There isn't. Wait, there's someone named 'Cheonsa'. Maybe this is her."

"Ok give me the number." Ryeowook said, dialling the number.

 

"Oh thank God the director gave us a two-day rest." Shin Hye exclaimed happily. Since they extended their shooting time last night, the director decided to give them two rest days but not just to rest but to memorize their script thoroughly.

"Yeah I know. It's tiring to watch you and George to commit so many NGs. Which reminds me, has Mr. Maknae with a pretty lips called you yet?" Her unnie asked.

"Not yet unnie." Shin Hye said while pouting. "Should I call him first?"

"No! You're the girl so you should be waiting for his call." Her unnie told her.

"But unnie! He might think that I'm mad at him." Shin Hye said while holding her phone. She was scrolling her phonebook and saw his number. "Yeppeun ibsul. Why aren't you calling me? Wae?"

"You really have a habit of talking to no one in particular huh Shin Hye?" her unnie said teasing her. "Here eat this. This is from your Yeppeun ibsul. It looks delicious." Her unnie was holding out a plate to her.

"Oh yeah! The foods that he brought me from Korea." Shin Hye said, getting the plate of food. "You know what unnie? He asked his mom to made it just for me."

"Hah look at this girl, saying that she doesn't like Mr. Maknae and yet always repeating that he asked his mom to make her korean foods." Her unnie again.

"Oh. Have I told you that already? Well I'm pretty sure I haven't told you this unnie. They were wearing winter clothes just to disguise themselves. Oh they're the cutest." Shin Hye said between spoonfuls of Kimchi fried rice.

"Hmm. I think this is the tenth time that you told me that. You are so into him Park Shin Hye." Her unnie is still teasing her.

"Yah unnie! Wae gure?" Shin Hye said while throwing a pillow at her unnie when her phone suddenly rang. "Oh. It's an unknown number." Shin Hye said hesitating to answer it but in the end, she still answered it.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Is this Park Shin Hye-ssi's number?" The guy from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter