Chapter 24: Super Junior Oppas

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun sat at their dining table in their dorm in a daze, smiling to himself. Around him, his Super Junior hyungs are talking and eating at the same time. Despite the noisiness and the chaos around him, Kyuhyun remained smiling. His eyes fixated nowhere. Beside him, Eunhyuk splashed Kyuhyun's face with water lightly. Kyuhyun did not get mad and just wiped his face using a tissue while still smiling and staring out of nowhere. In front of him, Donghae was picking on the food on Kyuhyun's plate. Instead of getting mad, Kyuhyun just pushed his plate towards Donghae. Kyuhyun's actions caused all of the Super Junior members to tone down the noise and the chaos. All eyes are now fixed on Kyuhyun.

"Oh no." Shindong was the first one to speak.

"Daebak!" Donghae announced.

"No! Not fair!" Eunhyuk cried.

"It can't be helped." Yesung said with all his seriousness.

"Who could the girl be?" Siwon said.

Sensing the sudden quietness in the room, Kyuhyun snapped out of his daydream and smiled at all his hyungs. "Kangin hyung will be discharged tomorrow right? What time are we going to pick him up?" He excitedly asked. Everyone was quiet and was looking at him intently.

"Uhm, very early in the morning." Sungmin answered him and broke the silence.

"Ah, I see." Kyuhyun responded. He continued to smile and hummed happily.

"The last time that you were like that, all happy and giddy," Shindong started while chewing his food and looking at Kyuhyun very seriously. "..there was a girl involved."

Kyuhyun's smile faded and looked at Shindong. "Huh?"

"Hah! Don't 'Huh?' us, Cho Kyuhyun!" Donghae said. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Kyuhyun nervously asked.

"Really, Kyuhyun-ah? Really?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about." Kyuhyun nervously said.

"Just get straight to the point, you guys." Siwon said to the others.

"What are you guys trying to point out?" Kyuhyun nervously asked again.

"What were saying is," Yesung paused for effect. "..that you have a girlfriend. Again." Yesung flatly and seriously said.

"Again?" Kyuhyun said and he nervously chuckled. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook who was grinning at him. He then turned to Sungmin, looking him in the eyes as if asking for help. Sungmin looked at him encouragingly and beside Sungmin, Leeteuk was shaking his head while smirking. 

"Admit it!" Donghae exclaimed.

"And who is she?" Shindong asked.

"Do we know her?" Eunhyuk asked as well.

Kyuhyun whimpered. "Arasso!" He cried. All ears are on him. "I met her at the park in Han River."

"So she's not a celebrity?" Donghae asked, all intrigued.

"She is." Kyuhyun said.

"Do we know her?" Eunhyuk asked again.

Kyuhyun thought for a while. "I guess so."

"How long?" Shindong asked.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun muttered. He didn't exactly know the specific amount of time. "Uhm, quite long. More than a year, I think?"

"More than a year?!" Leeteuk exaggeratedly exclaimed. He finally included himself in this conversation. 

"Daebak!" Donghae exclaimed.

"The maknae gets a girlfriend first. Again." Eunhyuk said.

"What? 'Again'?" Kyuhyun innocently asked. "This is my first relationship since debuting."

Shindong scoffed. "Yeah right. How about the girl from the hospital?"

"I'm so curious!" Donghae excitedly said. "I wanna meet her!"

"You two are being awfully quiet." Leeteuk eyed Sungmin and Ryeowook suspiciously. "Do the two of you know about this?" He asked the two.

"Ah, uhm," Ryeowook stuttered.

"Because, actually, we," Sungmin stuttered as well.

"They know." Kyuhyun admitted.

"Why them? Why not me?" Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun.

"You're a chatterbox. You're just going to tell the manager hyungs." Kyuhyun told Eunhyuk.

"I wanna meet her!" Donghae said. He was jumping up and down in his seat like a little boy.

"Why did you not tell the others?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun coolly.

"It's not like we're going to get mad at you." Yesung said. 

"Because," Kyuhyun said. "..we thought that it would be safer if fewer people knows." Kyuhyun caught a glimpse of Sungmin and Ryeowook nodding.

"Omo!" Eunhyuk shouted. "Is it a girl group member?"

"Sonyeoshidae?" Shindong asked.

"Seohyunnie?" Yesung asked.

"No!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. "She's not a girl group member."

"An actress! You're dating an actress!" Eunhyk proudly exclaimed while clapping his hands.

"Oh, by the way." Yesung turned to Sungmin with serious eyes. "How are things going with you and Park Shin Hye-ssi?" Everyone looked at Sungmin, expecting for his answer. Kyuhyun was glaring at him

Sungmin looked around s with wide eyes. "Who ever told you that I am dating her?" He non-chalantly asked.

"You guys were sweet during the Valentine's Party." Siwon pointed out.

Sungmin nervously glanced at Kyuhyun. "I was just being hospitable. That's all. We're not connected or anything with each other." Sungmin said.

Donghae stood up and sat beside Ryeowook and put his arm around him. "Ryeowook-ah, tell me who Kyuhyun's girlfriend is and I'll write songs for you." He winked at Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun glared at Ryeowook. "Shiro! I can write my own songs!" Ryeowook shouted and ran out of the dining area.

"Is everyone as curious as me?" Donghae asked the others and everyone nodded.

"Just introduce her to us!" Shindong said.

"Let's have lunch with her tomorrow after fetching Kangin hyung from his military base!" Donghae excitedly suggested.

"That's a good idea." Eunhyuk said.

"I don't think so." Kyuhyun quietly said.

"Why not?" Yesung asked.

"She might have a schedule." Kyuhyun said.

"Then call and ask her if she has one." Leeteuk insisted.

"But--" Kyuhyun protested.

"Just do it!" The hyungs shouted at him in unison.

Kyuhyun whimpered. "Arasso. Right now? Here?"

"Yes!" The hyungs answered in unison.

Kyuhyun took out his phone and dialled Shin Hye's number. He shielded his phone away from his hyung so that they won't see who he's calling. After a few rings, she finally answered.

"Hi!" Shin Hye excitedly greeted him.

"Hello." Kyuhyun awkwardly said. "I called because, uhm, I need to ask you something." 

"Uhm, okay. What is it?" Shin Hye said.

"Tomorrow, do you have a schedule?" Kyuhyun asked in a robotic manner.

"Yup. Photoshoot in the morning. Why?" Shin Hye asked.

"How long do you think will it go?" Kyuhyun asked.

"It'll be over by noon, I guess." Shin Hye said.

"Can I have lunch with you?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uhm, sure. Where?" Shin Hye asked.

"I'll text you where later." Kyuhyun said while looking at his hyungs' expectant faces.

"Alright. Why do you sound weird?" Shin Hye asked him.

"You'll know tomorrow." Kyuhyun said.

"Okay. Anyway, have to go. Bye!" Shin Hye hung up their call.

"So, what did she say?" Donghae excitedly asked.

"She said okay. That she could have lunch with us." Kyuhyun gloomly said. The other members cheered loudly.

"Keunde, you still haven't told us who she is!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"You'll know tomorrow." Kyuhyun said as he stood up and went to his room leaving his excited hyungs chattering in the dining area.

 

 

"Otteoke!" Shin Hye exclaimed as she looked at her watch. It's already 12:30 pm and she had plans with Kyuhyun in about 30 mins to meet at his coffee shop. "I'm going to be late!" Shin Hye said as she ran towards her car. She didn't even have time to remove her makeup. Before driving off, Shin Hye texted Kyuhyun first.

Shin Hye: I'm on my way. I'll be a bit late. Sorry. :(

Kyuhyun: It's okay. ;) Drive carefully. :)

After 45 minutes, Shin Hye arrived at the coffee shop. It would have taken her just a short time to be there if not for the traffic. "Huh? It's closed?" Shin Hye muttered to herself. She grabbed her bagpack and the box of cookies that she baked for Kyuhyun the night before and looked in the mirror before stepping out of the car. 

"Omo! I still have my makeup on!" Shin Hye said to herself. "Gwaenchana, Shin Hye-ah. The coffee shop's closed anyway. No one will recognize you." She told herself. 

Shin Hye stepped out of her car and walked through the coffee shop. As soon as she opened the door, she took her phone out from her pocket to check it. Kyuhyun has called her several times. She figured it was probably because she was 15 minutes late. As she was walking further into the coffee shop, she heard guy voices which suddenly stopped. She snapped her head up and saw a bunch of guys seated at a table, all looking at her with their mouths opened. Shin Hye's jaw dropped open as well. She saw Kyuhyun stood up and approached her. Kyuhyun dragged her farther from the others.

"Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?" Kyuhyun whispered to her. 

Shin Hye closed . "What are they doing here?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry." Kyuhyun looked at her apologetically. "They kind of, uhm, found out about us yesterday.

"They did?" Shin Hye said, shocked. "I'm not even prepared."

"You're not prepared? Are you kidding? You look beautiful!" Kyuhyun said.

"That's not what I mean!" Shin Hye exclaimed. "Ah! Good thing I baked you these! I'll give these to them instead!" Shin Hye said motioning to the box of cookies.

"But those are mine!" Kyuhyun whined.

"If you have told me that they'll be here then I could have baked you a separate batch!" Shin Hye scolded him.

"If I have told you about them would you agreed to meet them?" Kyuhyun reasoned out.

"You have a point." Shin Hye whispered to him. "What now?"

Kyuhyun took Shin Hye's hand and held it. "Well, it's time to meet them!" Kyuhyun smiled at her. "C'mon!" Kyuhyun started dragging her to the table where the Super Junior memebers are quietly seated.

Upon arriving at the table, Shin Hye looked at each of the members' faces. Everyone is smiling and looking excitedly at her, most especially Sungmin and Ryeowook, except for Leeteuk who was sternly looking at her. 

"Hyungs, here she is. My girlfiend." Kyuhyun said while motioning to Shin Hye.

"Uhm, Annyeong Hasseyo. Park Shin Hye-imnida." Shin Hye nervously smiled and bowed to them.

The members suddenly all stood up which caused Shin Hye and Kangin who, as what she heard and read in the news, just finished his military service just this morning. "Annyeong Hasseyo." The boys said in unison as they bowed to her in a very respectful manner.

"Uhm, no need to bow so low to me." Shin Hye politely told them with a shy smile.

"But you are our sunbae!" O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter