Chapter 32: Secrets

Hallyu Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's do it! Please?" Kyuhyun begged Shin Hye.

"Kyuhyun, no!" Shin Hye said as she slapped Kyuhyun's arm away from her.

"Why not?" Kyuhyun whined as he looked at Shin Hye with his puppy eyes.

Shin Hye only narrowed her eyes at him. "Because that's bad!" She told him.

"No it's not!" Kyuhyun said in his whiny voice.

"Do you want to get us in trouble?" Shin Hye said as she pinched Kyuhyun's arm.

"Oww! That hurts!" Kyuhyun screamed.

The two jumped when they heard someone knocking on the door.

"Yah! You two! No funny business in there, arasso? At least not while the others are here just outside the bedroom." It was Kangin. On the other side of the door, they heard people chuckling and giggling.

"See that?" Shin Hye hissed at Kyuhyun as she hit him hard on his chest.

Kyuhyun grabbed Shin Hye's hands to stop her from hitting him and clasped it tightly. "I won't get us in trouble. Don't you trust me?" He asked.

"I do." Shin Hye quietly said while glaring at him as hard as she could.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Then you should know that I'll take responsibility for you. C'mon, angel. Let's do this." He said as he winked at her.

"But--" Shin Hye tried to protest but Kyuhyun just kissed her full on the lips to stop her from talking.

"No buts. We're doing it." Kyuhyun said as he gave Shin Hye's puffy cheeks, which were a little flushed from the kiss, a light pinch. He reached out behind Shin Hye and opened his bedside drawer and retrieved a marker. "Here." He said as he gave Shin Hye the marker.

"Arasso!" Shin Hye said as she took the marker away from Kyuhyun's hand.

The two were sprawled out on the floor in Kyuhyun's room in the dorm. In front of them lay a big poster of Super Junior from their y, Free and Single concept. Kyuhyun's dorm room became their hiding spot ever since Shin Hye first came to the room. They would sneak in and wear a weird disguise so that the cctv camera in Super Junior's dorm's building won't register their faces. But Shin Hye never slept in Kyuhyun's room. The other members won't let her. The Super Junior members maybe a bunch of 20-something dorks but they are still very conservative.

Shin Hye removed the cap of the marker and looked at the poster in front of them then to Kyuhyun beside her then back to the poster again. "I don't know what to do!" She whined.

"Hmm. How about this." Kyuhyun said as he took the marker from Shin Hye and draw a halo and an angel's wings on his own picture. "There! See? Cute, right?"

They were playing games on Kyuhyun's laptop when Kyuhyun suddenly had an idea that they should draw doodles on his hyungs' faces. And Shin Hye, being the kind and innocent girl that she is, opposed to Kyuhyun's idea. They had been arguing about it for at least an hour already.

"I still think this is a lame idea." Shin Hye said.

Kyuhyun laughed. "C'mon! The hyungs and I do this to each other's faces all the time! Go on! Draw a mustache on Siwon hyung!" Kyuhyun nudged Shin Hye's shoulder and gave the marker back to her.

Shin hye sighed. She took the marker from Kyuhyun and looked hard at Siwon's face. Resigned, she did what Kyuhyun said and drew a mustache on Siwon's face. After drawing, she looked at what she did and a smile crept on her lips. "Oh my gosh, Siwon oppa looks so funny with a mustache!" She exclaimed.

Kyuhyun was laughing hard while clapping his hands. "That's so good! Siwon hyung should never grow a mustache!" He said while wiping tears away from his eyes because of too much laughing.

Giggling, Shin Hye moved on to Leeteuk's picture and drew little dots on his cheeks. "You're right. This is fun!" She said while giggling.

Kyuhyun, who was still laughing pretty hard, took the marker from Shin Hye and drew a pig's nose on Shindong's face. "I told you so. We should have done this earlier!" He said in between laughs.

"That's cute." Shin Hye said as she took the marker from Kyuhyun and drew whiskers on Ryeowook's face.

"Oh. That's actually cute." Kyuhyun said. Their laughs had both subsided.

They looked at each other and the two started to laugh again. Kyuhyun and Shin Hye are like Korea's most immature couple. Little things like that could make them laugh hard.

Shin Hye pouted after laughing. "Now I'm feeling guilty. Let's burn this poster down so that the oppas won't see that I vandalized their faces." She said. She puffed her cheeks out after.

"Aww you're so adorably kind!" Kyuhyun sweetly said. "But we're finishing this." He added.

"I don't want to." Shin Hye said as she adorably shook her head.

Kyuhyun smirked at her. "Fine. But I need to entertain myself. How about..." He said in a teasing tone as he reached out and touched Shin Hye's very ticklish ears.

"Yah! No!" Shin Hye shrieked. She stood up and ran to Kyuhyun's head and covered herself with the blankets.

"Oh you think I won't find you there?" Kyuhyun teased as he went to his bed and tried to remove the blanket away from Shin Hye.

"No! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop!" Shin Hye exclaimed in between giggles. She was wriggling on the bed for Kyuhyun had now moved to tickling her on her sides.

Kyuhyun was giggling as well. "Look at you. You're so ticklish! You're so adorable!" He cooed while still tickling Shin Hye.

"Yah! Stop!" Shin Hye said while giggling. "Or else I'll leave now and you won't see me for the next three months."

This made Kyuhyun stop. He was sitting on the bed with Shin Hye lying on it. He had his hands in either side of her, preventing her to move or to stand up. "That's the thing that I hate about dating an actress." He said in a low whisper. His hands had moved and is now clutching Shin Hye's waist.

"What is it that you hate?" Shin Hye innocently asked but she wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun's neck.

"Hmm." Kyuhyun pretended to think hard about the answer. "I kind of hate it when you film dramas because you get really busy. And also, because you get to kiss a difderent guy." He said as he slowly inched his face to Shin Hye's.

"Oh really?" Shin Hye said. She was not able to say more because Kyuhyun's lips had already landed on hers.

Shin Hye's hands s their way to Kyuhyun's hair and grabbed it tightly while Kyuhyun's hands had found their way on Shin Hye's waist underneath her shirt. They had shared millions of hot make out sessions but they never went far from that.

"Your mouth tastes like spicy ramen." Kyuhyun breathlessly said as he momentarily removed his lips from Shin Hye's to catch his breath.

Shin Hye giggled. "Yours, too." She said.

Kyuhyun placed his lips on Shin Hye's and kissed her sweetly. He deepened the kiss when he felt Shin Hye's hand moved from his neck then to his head to grab his hair. The two are on full makeout mode on Kyuhyun's bed with him on top of Shin Hye when suddenly, a cellphone ringing disturbed the quietness of the room.

Kyuhyun lifted his head and grabbed Shin Hye's phone from the bedside table and rejected the call.

"Who is it?" Shin Hye asked, panting a little.

"Go Ara." Kyuhyun said while staring at Shin Hye's swollen lips. He smirked and then kissed Shin Hye again.

Shin Hye giggled in between the kiss but then, her phone rang again. "Maybe I should pick it up." She whispered to Kyuhyun's lips.

"Arasso. But make it quick. I want my three-month's worth of kisses." Kyuhyun whispered back as he sat up straight and helped Shin Hye to sit up as well. He sat in the bed beside Shin Hye and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek while she answer the call.

"Ara-yah!" Shin Hye exclaimed on the phone. She stiffened when she heard a voice that was not Ara's but was still familiar to her. "What?!" She exclaimed again.

 

~O~

 

"It's official. Your friend is annoying." Kyuhyun said as he and Shin Hye entered the bar.

"Oh that's cool. She thinks your annoying, too." Shin Hye said as she stopped walking which caused Kyuhyun to stop walking as well. They were standing a few feet away from the entrance and were basically blocking people from entering the bar.

"Are we just going to stand here? Are we not going to find her?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"Uhm, yeah. Just.. Uhm.." Shin Hye stuttered.

Kyuhyun crossed his arms above his chest. "Are you okay? You're stuttering. Are you nervous or something?" He asked his confused-looking girlfriend.

Shin Hye snapped her head at Kyuhyun and she shook her head. "What? No! I was.. Just.. You know.. Worried.."

Kyuhyun slowly nodded his head. "Arasso." He said while giving Shin Hye a weird look.

Shin Hye only nervously chuckled. She scanned the bar with her eyes. She decided to ask the bartender oppa first. "Come on." She said as she took Kyuhyun's hand and led him to the side bar.

"Are these kids all from Chungang University?" Kyuhyun asked while they were walking.

Shin Hye nodded her head. "Yup. This place is kind of exclusive for Chungang University students." She informed Kyuhyun as they reached the side bar. She immediately spotted the bar owner who was also the bartender. "Oppa!" Shin Hye waved at him.

"Oppa?!" Kyuhyun asked her incredulously with one eyebrow raised. He was tugging Shin Hye's hand.

Shin Hye ignored him. "Oppa, where is she?" She asked.

The bartender looked at Shin Hye, then to Kyuhyun, then to their interlaced hands. "In the VIP room. Come on, I'll take you guys there." He said, his eyes still on Kyuhyun's and Shin Hye's hands.

"Let me guess, you and your friends hangout here a lot before, am I right?" Kyuhyun whispered to Shin Hye.

"Yeah. Something like that." Shin Hye said and let out a nervous chuckle.

The bartender stopped walking in front of a shiny door and to Shin Hye, he said, "So, earlier, Ara was with--"

"Oh, yeah. I know. He was the one who called, actually." Shin Hye quietly said.

"Ooh." The bartender said in a teasing tone. He looked at Kyuhyun and gasped when he recognized him. "Omo! Your from Super Junior, right?" He exclaimed.

Kyuhyun grinned. "Deh. Annyeong Hasseyo." He politely greeted.

"Right. Annyeong Hasseyo." The bartender bowed to him. To Shin Hye, he said, "Do I even need to ask?"

Shin Hye shook her head. "Nope, oppa. You don't."

The bartender smiled. "Daebak. Don't worry, Shin Hye-ah. Your secrets are safe with me." He winked at Shin Hye.

"Secrets?" Kyuhyun asked Shin Hye, his grip on her hand tightening a little.

Shin Hye only gave Kyuhyun her sweetest smile.

"Oops. Okay. Anyway, Go Ara is inside, passed out. Thank you guys for coming to pick her up. I'll go back." The bartender said as he excused himself.

Shin Hye opened the door to the VIP room but found Go Ara alone. "Huh?" She muttered to herself.

"Secrets?" Kyuhyun asked again as he closed the door, blocking the noise from the bar.

"Sshhh!" Shin Hye told him. "Look she's sleeping." She said as quietly as she could.

Kyuhyun looked at Go Ara. "I think you should wake her up so that we'd be able to take her home." He said.

Just then, Go Ara's eyes flew open. "Shin Hye-ah!" She slurred as she wrapped her arms around Shin Hye.

"Ara-yah! Let's go home!" Shin Hye cooed her very drunk friend.

Ara has now sat up wobbly. "No. Let's d-drink more!" She slurred as she raised the empty bottle of soju in front of Shin Hye.

"No, Ara-yah." Shin Hye said as she took the bottle away from Ara's hand. "Why did you drink so much?" She asked while looking at the five empty bottles of soju that Go Ara had obviously consumed.

"Ooh. Is that your boyfriend? What's he doing here?" Go Ara exclaimed followed by a giggle then a hiccup.

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly. "Duh, we're here to take you home. Let's go so that I could make out with my girlfriend some more." He said.

"Yah!" Shin Hye said as she smacked Kyuhyun on his chest 
At that moment, Go Ara had managed to stand up but wobbly with the support of Shin Hye. "Shin Hye-ah, guess who I was with earlier! C'mon! Guess! Guess!" She slurred.

"Uhm, gee, who?" Shin Hye asked as she glanced nervously at Kyuhyun who is now at her side helping her with Go Ara.

"You know! Kang Ha Neul! We were drinking together but he-he left!" Go Ara happily exclaimed followed again by a hiccup.

"Jeongmal? Arasso." Shin Hye said. She and Kyuhyun were struggling to help Go Ara to stand straight.

"Yes. Hihihi." Go Ara giggled. "You know him, right? Oh of course you do! He--"

"Okay, Ara-yah! Shut up so that we can take you home!" Shin Hye said as she chuckled nervously.

Kyuhyun only shook his head in disbelief. "I have an idea." He told Shin Hye. "Why don't you take your car to the bar's exit and I carry Go Ara there?" Kyuhyun suggested.

"Uhm," Shin Hye hesitated. She looked at Kyuhyun then to Go Ara. "I guess that's okay." She quietly answered.

 

~O~

 

"Oww. My back hurts. Your friend was heavy." Kyuhyun complained. Shin Hye and him were now driving back to the dorm after bringing a very drunk Go Ara home. "She's very difficult when she's drunk." He added.

"I know. Sorry that you had to see that. And sorry about your back." Shin Hye said while looking at him briefly. She was the one driving since they were using her car anyways.

"Yeah, that's cool." Kyuhyun said as he reached out to pat Shin Hye's head. "Just thankful that you're not like that when you get drunk."

At that, Shin Hye giggled. "Really? How am I when I get drunk?" She asked.

"Oh, you're crazier. You try to kiss anyone you see." Kyuhyun said. He was laughing while clapping his hands.

Shin Hye gasped. "No way! Seriously? Omo that's very embarassing!" She said. She felt the heat rise up in her cheeks.

Kyuhyun laughed hard, clapping his hands on his knees. "I'm kidding! You should have seen your face!"

"Yah! I am gonna pull your hair as soon as we stop at the next traffic light!" Shin Hye exclaimed.

"No, seriously." Kyuhyun started, his voice still had a trace of laughter in it. "You just become really talkative. You giggle a lot. You become tactless. And then you fall asleep. Not that crazy, right?" He informed Shin Hye.

Shin Hye shrugged her shoulders. "I guess."

The two became quiet for a moment before Kyuhyun cleared his throat to break the silence. "So, uhm, who is this Kang Ha Neul guy and why is his name so familiar?" He asked Shin Hye, his eyebrow raised.

"Oh. Oh. Him? He is a..." Shin Hye said. "He was a friend. From the university." She answered.

"Oh." Kyuhyun said while nodding his head. "Is he an actor, too?"

"Uhm, yeah. He's a musical theater actor." Shin Hye said, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Are they dating?" Kyuhyun asked. His voice filled with curiousity.

"What?" Shin Hye gasped again. "No! I don't.. No.. I don't think so.. No.. They aren't.. No.. No.."

Kyuhyun laughed. "Fine! She just kept on metioning his name when you went to get the car." He non-chalantly added as he took his phone out to play with it.

Shin Hye only shook her head. She took a mental note to call Go Ara when she sobers up. "Oh, hey. I guess I'll be seeing you in Hongkong." She said, thankful to be able to talk about a different topic.

"Hongkong? Why are you--" Kyuhyun stopped as he dropped his phone on his knees and his face brightened. "You're gonna be there, too?" He excitedly asked.

Shin Hye giggled. He briefly lookad at Kyuhyun's twinkling eyes. "Yes, I am. Si Yoon oppa and I will be promoting for our new drama." She said. In a couple of weeks, she would be filming a new drama again. She also just finished shooting for a movie a few days earlier.

"Ooh. That punk." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Yah. Si Yoon oppa is a nice guy." Shin Hye gently said.

Kyuhyun shook his head. "Ani. Any guy who had and who would have the priviledge to kiss you for everyone to see is a punk to me." He said while clenching his fists.

Shin Hye giggled. "Arasso, Kyukyu. We're here." She pulled up just outside the dorm's building.

Kyuhyun only looked out the window and made no move to get out of the car. "I don't wanna leave your side." He pouted.

"Aww. My boyfriend is being clingy again." Shin Hye said. She reached out to pinch Kyuhyun's cheeks. "Go inside. You still have to rehearse tomorrow."

"Arasso." Kyuhyun said as he unbuckled his seatbelt but still made no move to get out of Shin Hye's car. He moved closer to Shin Hye and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good night, sweetie. See you in two days." He sweetly said.

Shin Hye, in return, also kissed Kyuhyun on the cheek. "Good night, Kyukyu. Thanks for tonight."

Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Drive safely, arasso?" He said. He then opened the door and climbed out of the car and closed the door shut. He waved at Shin Hye one last time before running in the building.

"That was close." Shin Hye muttered to herself. She took a deep breath before driving back home.

 

~O~

 

As soon as Shin Hye stepped into her hotel room, she heard her phone ringing in her pocket. She, along with her new drama partner Yoon Si Yoon, were invited to present at an awards ceremony that wes held in Hongkong. Aside from some actors, there were also lots of idols present being it a music awards ceremony. The actors and the idols were in the same flight so Shin Hye and Kyuhyun were happy to be able to sneak peeks at each other and messaging each other during the plane ride. She looked at her phone's screen and saw her boyfriend's name.

"Kyukyu!" She giddily answered as she slammed the door shut.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter