The game & kiss

The owner of my heart[Edit]

“Well, the game is very easy. You will be blind folded and then to guess which of us is Jessica by only touching our finger,” Yoona explained while Yuri started blind folding the guys.

The 4 men in front of Donghae guessed wrongly and now it’s finally his turn. Jessica heaved a relief and secretly pray hard that he would guess wrong too so she could escape the kiss part. As Donghae touched each of their fingers, there is one particular finger which brought him a special sensation. He chose that finger and it belonged to none other than Jessica. Jessica gasped loudly and Donghae smiled at her.

“Congrats Donghae shi, you may receive a kiss from our birthday girl,” Yuri announced happily. Both Jessica and Donghae were staring immensely at each other awkwardly. Donghae did not expect that he had guessed correctly and wondered why this girl gave him a different vibes. Jessica, on the other hand, displayed an annoyed expression and pouted in protest to the duos.

Kibum and Minho were cheering happily for Dongahe who won. “Go hyung!”

They are standing stiff and still in their spot an inch apart. Donghae noticed her beautiful blonde hair piled high on her head, a delicately shaped face, large soft brown eyes and her dazzling small and awkward smile for him. He felt his cheek burning. Jessica also took that few seconds to examine Donghae perfect face feature.

Their immense stares were broke apart when the crowd shouted in unison, “Kiss Kiss Kiss.”  Jessica was nervous and hesitated if she should kiss this handsome stranger standing right in front of her.

He noticed how her face blushed and her eyes darted downwards avoiding his stares. He dismissed the initial thought of pulling out the game when he saw her hesitation and now he was interestedly welcomes the idea of feeling her lip on his.

“A kiss won’t hurt,” Donghae whispered to Jessica with a teasing half smile although, he was feeling somehow nervous honestly.

A quick and brief kiss landed on Donghae lips immediately. Everyone in the house cheered loudly. She looked away instantly, blushing madly. She did not believe she actually peck a man whom she didn’t even know.

The moment Donghae received the peck from Jessica, he could felt his heart fluttered and he compared it to the kiss he and Sunye had shared, and it was different. The awkward atmosphere changed when Yoona passed both Jessica and Donghae a photo which showed their loving kiss moment timely captured. Blushing Jessica quickly took the photo in hand and left the stage joining her families and friends.

Minho and Kibum caught Donghae smiling broadly at the photo. It was the first time they finally see his genuine smile after the break up. “Hyung, you are smiling finally,” Minho teased and Kibum nodded in agreement.

Minho grabbed the photo from Donghae and commented, “You two look pretty matching.”

Donghae immediately frowned and took back the photo from him. “Come on, let’s have the last glass and we shall leave.” Inside his heart, he admitted this time he is finally smiling.

Anyway, it will be just another dream of his today.