Photoshoot

The owner of my heart[Edit]

“It’s our turn,” Donghae unconsciously grabbed Jessica small delicate hand. 

Uncle Bruce assistant instructed them on their role for today’s photoshoot. They will portray a sweet and lively young couple for the golf set. But firstly, Jessica and Donghae will have their individual shots. Uncle Bruce called upon Jessica and she started to pose as asked.

Jessica has no problems on the pose. She posed naturally, professionally and confidently and most importantly, she able to bring out the style of the clothes she is advertising effortlessly. Donghae observed her closely by the side; he was mesmerized by Jessica confident, beauty and her captivating smiles. She paints a ray of sunshine all over her beautiful face, so lively so bright.

Within 15 minutes, Jessica managed to pull off with several satisfied shoots smoothly and earned praises from Uncle Bruce and even Donghae and boys.

“As always our idol,” Yoona proudly exclaimed.

Jessica flashed a shy smile while Yuri and Yoona both showed their thumbs up at Jessica. Donghae walked up to Jessica and praised, “Indeed a professional model I’ve seen.”

“Thank you,” Jessica humbly thanked him. “Wait till you seen Yoona and Yuri, both are very professional as well.”

“Mr. Lee, it’s your turn now,” the assistant called. Donghae started to feel butterflies in his stomach because he had only done one photoshoot in his life.

“Fighting! You can do it!” Jessica encouragement boosts his confidence level.

He began his pose and thankfully there is no NG for him and it went on smoothly. Jessica and the girls clapped for his effort. “He looked so hot, don’t you think so” Yuri commented in Jessica ears. She had to admit that he indeed look fabulously hot and handsome when he posed. Uncle Bruce was satisfied with the photo taken for the duos and called them out for the couple shoot next.

The two firstly posed side by side with Jessica head leaning against Donghae shoulder while she was holding onto the golf stick. Meanwhile, Donghae looked downwards at her with a smile and a pair of y eyes.  

“Perfect,” Uncle Bruce shouted.

They changed pose time to time and heeded advices from Uncle Bruce. Jessica stood leisurely with her back leaning against onto Donghae right profile holding the golf ball with her right leg lifted and arched inwards whereas he held the golf stick hanging midair. 

Another shot was the ultimate physical contact for them. They will need to depict Donghae guiding her on how to hold the stick when his body leaned forward her with his hand wrapped around her as they hold the stick together. Together when they swing the stick, they both gazed deeply into each other eyes with a heartwarming and triumph smile plastered on their faces. Their face was almost touching and they stayed at the position, lost in their world until Uncle Bruce shouted ‘Perfect! Cut’.

He released her and she gave a quick smile and bow to him. Her faint rose scent still lingered around his nose. They took a look at how their picture came out and were satisfied with every photo.

“Great teamwork!” Uncle Bruce was impressed.

Up next was Yuri and Minho, they were asked to portray as nemesis with the soccer ball. They had to express mischievous and playful love hate relationship which the two pull off very well.

Lastly were Yoona and Kibum with rackets. During the photoshoot, the pair had the most skin ship which happened too naturally and real. They looked like a blissful couple. The men are really in awe with the ladies, likewise for the ladies.

They are really impressed by the men. Yoona and Yuri both went gaga over them and they bonded really well with the men. Jessica rested on the sofa as she couldn’t help but to chuckle at her friends interacting with Kibum and Minho.

Suddenly, she felt a force acted on her left on the sofa seat. She turned and saw Donghae with his smile again. “Water?” he offered her a glass and she took it, timely as she needed to quench her thirst.

“Thank you for agreeing to be our models,” he started the conversation.

“Thank you too for giving us this chance,” she sweetly smiled back. “You modelled well given the fact you aren’t experienced.”

“I do my best in everything,” he exclaimed and she laughed softly.

“Do you have plans after this?” he asked.

“Jessie,” Uncle Bruce called and interrupted.

“Uncle Bruce,” she gave him a brief hug. “It was nice working with you.”

“Me too, I hope to stay awhile longer with you but time forbidden. I need to go. You take good care of yourself, alright?”

“I will, Uncle Bruce. I am going to miss you already,” she pouted cutely. Donghae unknowingly let out a small smile when he discovered there is this side of her.

Donghae exchanged handshake with Uncle Bruce, “Thank you for your precious time. I hope to work together with you in future.”

“Definitely. Once the photo is done, I will ask my assistant to send it over,” he replied.

With that, Uncle Bruce and crew left to airport. “Jessica shi, if you don’t mind, I would like to invite you and your friends together with mine for a dinner?” he continued after being interrupted earlier.

Before Jessica could reply, Yoona linked her arm and agreed on her behalf. “We’d love to.”