The Confession

The owner of my heart[Edit]

The vacation went well for all of them especially for Donghae and Jessica; they had bonded closely within the days. Sadly, it was the last day of the vacation. It was campfire time as per the itinerary; the couples made themselves comfortable with the foldable camping chair and sat in a circle surrounded the bon fire which was done by the boys.

They were all very excited in the activities they are going to have which includes infamous true or dare, telephone and ten questions. But firstly, they started off with cheering with their drinks and the laughter’s immediately warm the atmosphere.

“Telephone!” Minho un-scrolled the paper, revealed the first activity of the night.

“How do we play?” Yuri eyes battled at Minho.

Minho proudly showed the traditional cup messenger used on centuries back when no modern technology like cell phone was invented. “Very well equipped,” Yuri showed her two thumbs up, praising her boy.

The first messenger was Minho who sent the message via the connecting cup and it reached to Yuri who giggled, passed on to Yoona to Kibum to Donghae and lastly Jessica.

“I like you,” Donghae shot a glance at his witty friends who smiled back widely at him, encouraged him to pass on the message.

“I like you,” the message was passed to Jessica who listened attentively. Her heart skipped a beat when he said it, it was filled with emotion in it or so she thought.

“I like you is the message?” Jessica smiled when she revealed the message. The rest cheered happily and this is just only the beginning.

“True or dare!” Donghae repeated the words printed on the paper.

Donghae had the privilege to start spinning the bottle and it cap pointed to Minho direction. “True or dare?”

“Dare,” he chose and he randomly drew and picked one dare list inside the cup.

“Perform a y dance in front of the one you like,” Minho shrugged and he effortlessly danced ily in front of Yuri who is blushing madly and the rest watched it entertaining.

Next was Yoona who chose dare as well have to perform locking lip kiss with someone opposite her and of course she without hesitation, grabbed Kibum neck and kissed him passionately which earned woo-ing sounds in the background.

“I will pick dare,” Jessica joined in the dare group since everyone is doing dare. “Eat the chocolate stick with an opposite .”

She glanced around and realized it was a bad choice of choosing dare because she couldn’t possibly choose either Kibum or Minho for they are her best friends’ men. This is where you are in disadvantage of playing games with other couples.

“Donghae shi, will you share this chocolate stick with me?” she asked shyly.

He smiled and more than willing to share it with her. They both took the end of the stick in their mouth and slowly they started biting and chewing until the stick becoming shorter and shorter, closer and closer.

The others were watching intently at them, patiently waited for their lips to meet. Donghae gazed at Jessica with his heart pounding loudly against his chest. It was just that one last bite, but she stopped and looked nervously at him. They could feel their breath blowing against each other lip and on cue, she closed her eyes when she took the last bite and their lip touched for only a brief second when she pulled back.

Looking down embarrassed with her heart hammering, not noticing the rest were secretly celebrating for them. Donghae on the other hand was pursing his lip, feeling how good her lip was on his.

Who knew it was Donghae turn next and he chose truth instead.

“Truth is not much fun,” Yoona playfully interrupted and not giving him chance to relent, she helped him picked one dare to do.

“Piggyback and do 10 squats,” she read.

This is easy. He thought.

“Ah, choose opposite .” She added with a triumph smile and hi 5 Kibum who yelled, “That’s my girl!”

“Seriously?” Donghae rolled his eyes and then averted his gaze at Jessica who at the same time looked up at him. “Will you help me?”

“Deh,” she slowly rose from her chair and walked to him.

“I am quite heavy, just to let you know first,” she reminded him and climb to his back. Never had she realized that his back is so sturdy and toned. I wonder did he always workout.

He secured her and proceeded with the 10 squats effortlessly. He hardly felt the weight of Jessica.  “You’re so fit,” she complimented and patted on his shoulder.

“Ten questions!” Kibum eagerly picked the scroll and revealed the very last activity.

“Each one of you can ask anyone in this circle and she or he can only answer yes or no for the question.” He explained.

Minho was the first to go and he directed the question to Donghae. “Do you like someone now?”

“Yes, I do,” he admitted as he took a quick glance at Jessica who is playing with her hand. As the days went by, he knew he has this special feeling for her but he is just waiting for the perfect time and after confirming if she likes him too before he confess.

He has?

“Jessica, do you feel attracted to someone?” Yuri asked.

She hesitated for a while, “yes.” Yuri and Yoona high five each other without her noticing.

She is?

“Is the person you like a friend of ours?” Yoona smartly asked.

What are you guys up to? Jessica stared at them, sending signal with her eyes.

“Yes.” She answered defeated.  

“Donghae, the girl you like is it here?” a tough and good question by Kibum, earning nods from the rest.

He knew what they are up to their sleeve; they are going to make him reveal the woman he likes but answered anyway. “Yes.”

Jessica felt her heart rate accelerated. It was her time to throw a question now and she faced Donghae, “Is the girl you like, is me?”

“Woah!” the others squealed at her boldness. His answer was obvious because he couldn’t have like Yoona or Yuri except her; she just wanted to hear it from his own mouth.

They locked their eyes and stared intently, he answered yes. Her heart fluttered with happiness.

“Do you like me?” he continued.

“Yes,” she nodded with a shy smile.

“Wohoo!” the rest jumped with joy upon hearing their confession although it was their plan initially. They left without the two noticed, to give them privacy.

“You like me?” he asked again.

She nodded and blushed. “I like you, I don’t when or how but I just know I feel something different for you.” She confessed.

His face lit up a bright smile and went to her side. “Me too, I like you all along, I was waiting for the perfect timing to confess to you but I never had expected I have to confess under this unromantic situation.”

“Thanks to the guys who had all ganged up against us,” she laughed.

“But I am thankful that they gave me courage to confess to you, I like Jessica Jung. Will you be mine?” he held out his hand.

She accepted without hesitation and he lovingly pecked on her palm.

“Thank you for accepting this man who has flaws but I promise I will never stop loving you,” he kissed on her forehead.

“Thank you for loving me because I am just one plain and simple woman, you are too good for me,” she kissed on his forehead.

“Do not say that. To me, in my eyes, you are the best woman for me, you are too good for me,” he cupped her face and claimed her lip.  

They shared a sweet kissing moment under the bright moon shining on them. They will remember today, this moment, this confession, this love and this kiss. Everything’s feel perfect right now for both of them.

The rest were hiding behind the big trunks witnessing their moments. They were gushing with happiness that the two finally got together.  

“Finally, we can go on triple date officially,” Yoona gleamed.

“I am so happy for them, our plan and decision of this vacation did not go wasted,” Yuri expressed, clasping her hand.

“I want a kiss for my hard work,” Kibum teased.

Yoon quickly pecked on his cheek and blushed.

“I want kisses too,” Minho pouted cutely.

Yuri laughed and pulled him away to another end, and they kissed ferociously.  

***

Sorry it took me long! *bow

Hope you enjoy the confession, not very fantastic but made do though :D

Thank you for your lovely comments, subscribing <3