He appeared

The owner of my heart[Edit]

She bidded bye to her parents who will be fyling back straight after the party, they still have businesses to take care of.

“Take care mum, dad, krys. I am going to miss you all,” she hugged them tightly again.

“Remember to text me once you all had reached the airport and home,” she planted kisses on them.

“Take good care of yourself my darling, remember to come back soon,” her mother patted her head and she nodded.

“Have fun Sister,” Krystal smiled and then whispered, “The man you kiss earlier seemed to be a good catch.”

Jessica rolled her eyes at Krystal and ushered her back to her parents. Seeing them in the cab, she returned to the club.

She interrogated the duos once they are inside the room, “Who came up with the ridiculous game! Aish chinja, it’s so embarrassing” as she covered her face after she looked at the well taken picture of them.

“You are not seriously angry right, Sica. We had seen that you had enjoyed yourself a while ago,” Yuri answered and laughed. Before Jessica can defend herself, Yoona added, “Unnie you are blushing, aren’t you. You will be thankful to us when he might be your Mr Right?”

When comes to arguing with the duos, Jessica always find herself in a losing situation no matter what. So this time, she decided to keep shut and excused herself to the toilet.

As she was busying replying all the texts she received for her birthday, she accidentally bumped onto someone and almost falls back. Luckily the person quickly held her waist before she fell. Their eyes met and after realizing who that person is, she dropped her phone in shock. Her eyes widened and felt her heart stopped. Regaining her sense, she picked up her phone, immediately turned her back and walked away in a fast pace.

“Jess…” he said her name with so much longing filled in his voice. He was very surprised and happy to finally see her. He hadn’t expected to see her here, and it was as if god heard his prayer when he seek help from God to help him search for his first love.

“Jess, please wait!” He shouted and ran after her. Jessica found herself stupidly responded and listened to his command. She stopped at her spot and her heart raced upon hearing his voice called after her. She lowered her head as she felt tears threatening to escape as he approached her.

One step. Two step. Three step. He was right in front of her.

He lifted Jessica chin, smiled and hugged her. “It’s been two years, Jess. Happy birthday my baby girl,” he sincerely wished and released his embrace.

“He still remembers today is my birthday,” she thought. But instead of thanking him, she pushed him away, turned and ran off again. He ran and grabbed her wrist tightly not letting her run away from him anymore.

Jessica struggled and shouted firmly with her icy stare at him. “Let go of me!” Hot liquid already filling her eyes and anytime she would burst out with tears. She tried her hardest to prevent her tears from falling and more importantly, she can’t let him see her cry.

He refused and when he was about to pull her close to him, he felt a force pulling Jessica away from him. “Didn’t you hear this lady ask you to let her go?” a deep voice said and realized it was the man earlier whom she kissed.

“I know her and I just want some words with her privately,” he replied.

 She shook her head and mouthed desperately to him, “Please take me away.”

“Jess…” the other man called again.