Pre Photshoot

The owner of my heart[Edit]

Jessica was amazed at how huge the Lees’ Enterprise was. Lees’ enterprise is well known for clothing line, cosmetic in Seoul and globally. She had heard it before but never been to the company. Alongside with the excited Yoona and Yuri, they are escorted by their manager and a lady who claimed to be Mr. Lee secretary who awaits them at the lobby. They were brought a studio for their make-up and hairdo first. 

“Mr. Lee will be coming over in a while after his meeting. So in the meanwhile, we will get you girls to prepare first,” Mr. Lee secretary, Sunny, said.

Mr Lee? Jessica wondered. 

“Unnie, where’s your Donghae shi?” Yoona teased while she had her hair done.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Ani, he’s not my Donghae.” Both Yuri and Yoona kept on teasing her with Donghae ever since she told them their encounter, with Jaejoong presence omitted in it. 

They even commented that they actually looked good together and that it must be fate which brought them together. But Jessica thought otherwise, she assumed it was pure coincidence. Speaking of Donghae, Jessica excused herself to washroom to give a call to him. 

After a few rings, he answered. 

“Hi Donghae shi, we had reached and we are at the studio now,” she informed.

“Oh! I will be right there in a moment. See you later,” he spoke over the other line. 

“Okay, see you.”

The girls already had their hair and makeup done by the professional artist. Next they were asked to fit in their selected clothes for different theme. The girls were equally excited for this photo shoot because it is not very often they get to do a photoshoot together.

“I wondered what Donghae shi worked as in this company, he must be in superior level,” Yuri said. 

Jessica shrugged as she herself is not very clear on what job scope he is doing besides knowing he's a businessman. Maybe he's under marketing department, she thought.

“I never knew that these pieces of sport wear still looks so exquisite and it feels really good on me,” Jessica commented as they changed into their first set of photoshoot wear. 

“Totally agree!” Yuri joined in.  

“Are you girls ready?” their manager returned.

Then, 3 ravishing ladies smiled at their manager. “You guys looked perfectly sporty in it. Hurry let’s not let the rest wait too long” their manager ushered them to another studio. 

The studio was very huge and spacious. It has all different equipment based and she seen people preparing the photoshoot set.

The ladies entered the studio and found Sunny on the phone. They overheard Sunny sounded urgent. “What?! Where can we find replacement in last notice!” And she hung up the phone. 

“What happened?” A deep voice from behind asked. They all turned back and saw Donghae alongside with two charming men. 

“The invited models are unable to come because their flight was delayed,” Sunny nervously  informed. 

“What about the other agencies?” Donghae was composed. 

“The overseas renowned Mr Bruce and crew had all arrived and you know he is very fussy and even if we were to find other models, it will be too late.” Sunny told. 

Jessica and the girls were listening by the side. It seemed like there's problem. “Is the renowned photographer, Mr Jonathan Bruce?” Jessica asked to double confirm as  all eyes averted to her. 

“Neh,” Sunny replied. “Do you know him?”  

“He's actually my father friend, perhaps I could talk to him first?” Jessica didn't know that uncle Bruce is here. He is actually based in America and she knows how strict and professional he is when it comes to work. 

“Great!” Sunny clasped her hand in relief. “Can you ask for a reschedule till tomorrow morning?” 

“He doesn't like people who is not punctual and let alone reschedule his appointment,” Jessica seemed apologetic. “But I will try.” 

Donghae was rather impressed by her. He hadn't realized until now that she looked really pretty in his labels. 

“Uncle Bruce!” Jessica happily called. She hadn't seen him for a long while and she remembered he used to come by her parents house when she was young and played with her.

“Jessie?!” He was surprised but he still remembers her feature. Same but prettier than before. 

They exchanged hugs and gave friendly pecks on each other cheeks. “What are you doing here?” 

“Uncle, I am today's model alongside with my two best friends.” She smiled and introduced Yoona and Yuri to him.  
He was happy that she realized her dreams.

“Great. I'd love to shoot you prettily in front of the camera. By the way, it's about to start and I’ve yet to see the male models.”

“The problem is that uncle, the models are unable to come due to flight delays so I was thinking of uncle, if you can reschedule to tomorrow morning?” 

Uncle Bruce was about to rage but seeing Jessica puppy eyes, he cooled down a little. “Jessie, I am afraid that today is the only available day I am free because this midnight I will be flying back for other photoshoot.” 

“Why are you speaking on their behalf? Where's the management? Aren't they supposed to do their job?” His uncle was displeased. 

Donghae quickly step forward and bowed, “I am truly sorry, Mr Bruce. I am Mr Lee. It was my responsibility and I apologized for keeping you waiting. I understand that you are very busy in your own and I hope that you could give us a little more time to find replacement?” 

“No. You had already wasted 15 minutes of my time. I do not allow myself and my crew to keep on waiting,” he refused. 

“Why not let them fill in the role of the missing models?” Jessica suggested and referred to Donghae and his friends. 

Donghae and the friends widened their eyes. “Sure. Why not? It will be interesting.”

“I guess that's the only solution right now,” Donghae said to his friends.

“Luckily, our bodies were trained.” Minho laughed. 

“He's Mr Lee, Mr Kim and Mr Choi,” Sunny formally introduced proudly gesturing her hand from Donghae, Kibum and then to Minho. 

“Mr Lee is our chairman of the Lee Enterprise,” Sunny informed. Jessica widened her eyes and stared at Donghae unable to digest the fact thrown to her. Donghae returned a small smile at her.

Sunny further introduced the ladies to them. ‘She's Jessica, Yuri and Yoona.”

The girls bowed to the guys and exchanged a quick smile. The men left to change their clothes while the girls asked Jessica if she knew that Donghae was the chairman when she shook her head telling them she just knew it. The men returned with a refreshed image. They are dressed in casual sports wear instead of the boring suits. 

Uncle Bruce appeared and assigned the pairing. Jessica-Donghae , Yoona-Kibum and Yuri-Minho. 

“Hi,” he greeted her with his oh so charming boyish smile.

“Mr Lee,” she gave him a half smile. He felt a distance instantly. 

“Call me Donghae like you always called,” he said. 

“I thought you are a businessman,” she remarked.

“Indeed I am, isn’t businessman and chairman similar?” He replied. 

She shrugged her shoulders. 

“Are you feeling the pressure right now knowing that I am the chairman? I'm sorry for not disclosing my identity.” 

“Ani.”

“So we still friends right?” He asked carefully. The thoughts of her disliking him aren't welcomed in his mind.

“Of course we are,” she finally smiled. A moment before, she thought she was being petty and she though again and realized there's nothing wrong with it at all.

He was relieved by her answer.

“By the way, you looked beautiful today,” Donghae complimented. Her face unknowingly flushed and luckily Uncle Bruce saved her from embarrassment.

“Let’s start with Jessica and Donghae first!” Uncle Bruce shouted.