Going Busan

The owner of my heart[Edit]

Jessica dragged her lazy footstep towards her door when the bell rang continuously, disturbing her beauty sleep.

“Who’s that?” she opened the door, rubbing her eyes.

“Unnie!” cheered Yoona and Yuri excitedly, Jessica haven’t fully processed anything and was being pushed back into her living room.

“What are you guys doing here early in the morning?” she yawned as she plopped onto the sofa.

“You didn’t read our messages in the chat group?” Yuri arched her brows.

“I think I was already asleep, what did you all send?” another yawn escaped from .

Yoona puffed her cheek. “No wonder you are still in your PJ.”

“By the way, why did you bring your luggage along? Are you going somewhere?” Jessica noticed and was slightly more awake now.

“Yes, but is the three of us going to Busan for a short vacation,” Yoona announced excitedly.

“What did you just said?” Jessica eyes widened.

Yuri nodded and slapped Jessica , “I said we are going to Busan. Now, get your lazy up and go prepare. We are leaving in another half an hour time.”

“I am really confused right now. Why are we going for holiday? Have you applied leave for me yet? I need to inform Benson and I need to check my schedules first,” she mumbled as she took her phone.

“No need to worry anything. In fact, it is our CEO granted us a week break!” Yuri snatched her phone.

“Seriously?! Then why are we going for holiday? I want to sleep all day then,” Jessica whined.

“Stop asking and please go prepare yourself. We will help you pack your luggage,” Yuri dragged her to the bathroom.

~

“Hey ladies,” Kibum greeted Yuri and Jessica after leaning in to peck on Yoona blushing cheek.

 Jessica did not understand the situation and eyed Yuri for an explanation on why they were here too, in front of her house.

Yuri bit her lips and then pulled Jessica to one side. “I forgot to inform you that the boys will be joining us as well. You know that it is one of the rare chances we can get together.” Yuri made an expression with her eyes.

“Then why are you asking me to join you guys? You all are couples and I will be odd one out, I think I shouldn’t go,” Jessica said.

“No! You are coming, Donghae will be here shortly,” Yuri informed; she cannot afford to let her plan being thwarted.

“Donghae shi?”

“Look, he’s here already,” Yuri quickly grabbed Jessica luggage and placed inside the mini bus boot, giving no chance for Jessica to change her mind.

“Sorry guys, I’m late,” Donghae apologized. He was dressed casually in plain clean shirt and patterned Bermuda’s.

“Hi Jessica shi,” his eyes fell on her first. She still looked mesmerizing with an oversized pullover and short.

“Hi Donghae shi, you are here too,” she smiled.

“You don’t wish I’m here?” he pursed his lip.

“Of course I want you to be here, at least I have a companion,” she explained with big smile.

“Guys, we are setting off now,” Minho waved at both Jessica and Donghae.

The two couples had occupied the first two rows of the mini bus leaving Donghae and Jessica in the last row.

“Hi ladies and buddies,” Kibum cleared his throat getting the attention from them before continuing, “We will be heading to busan for 4 days 3 nights and during this trip, we had our itinerary planned out and on the last day, we will be having our own free time.” Yoona passed down the itinerary to the rest. 

“We will reach busan in estimated 5 hours’ time, you may want to take a quick nap first because we will be carried out the activities as planned once we reached,” Kibum winked at Yoona who blushed as he closed his speech as a ‘tour guide’.

“You are not a morning person, isn’t it?” Donghae chuckled as he recount how many yawns Jessica had.

She titled her head to face him, covered , embarrassed. “You may say so.”

“Do you want to take a short rest first?”

“No it’s fine. By the way, when you returned from your trip?” she wanted to continue the conversation with him.

“I came back yesterday night and was being informed about this impromptu trip,” he gave a soft laugh.

“Just like me, I did not know about this trip until this morning,” she pouted.

“I heard you. We did send you a message last night,” Yuri turned back after over hearing their conversation, defended herself.

Jessica poked her tongue out at her playfully.

“How have you been?” Donghae asked. They haven’t met up for a while and to be honest, he misses her.

“I’ve been always good,” she assured.

“How’s the dinner that I missed?” he was curious.

Jessica told him everything happened between her and Seunghyun from the dog incident to the dinner to the vet and being to his house. Donghae face hardened when she told him that Seunghyun seemed to be a nice guy after discovering another side of him.

“I see, looks like you guys have been spending great time together,” he sounded jealous but she was oblivious.

Her face formed a thin line. “But it would be great if you could have attended the dinner with us.”

~

“We’ve reached,” they unloaded their luggage and entered the resort apartment which was huge.

“Don’t be amazed ladies,” Kibum smirked.

“It belonged to Donghae,” Minho added.

“Really?” Jessica casted a surprise eye at him.

He nodded. “It was left behind by my late grandfather. Anyway, please enjoy your stay here.”

“Definitely,” the rest chorused happily.

~

After unpacking their bags, they all gathered in the living room, ready for their first sightseeing. The car was ready in front of the apartment and the girls were very excited like it’s their first time.

They arrived at the Beomeosa Temple which was located at a famous mountain in Busan. The place was magnificent and there were many tourists. The air was fresh and its surrounding is scenic.  

“Donghae, Jessica, I help you guys take a picture together,” Yoona suggested and bring them closer as they stood side by side, ready for Yoona.

“Come on, you two act like you guys are stranger. Stand closer and pose,” Kibum teased.

Donghae bravely put his arm around Jessica shoulder; she did not express any displeased as she smiled brightly and posed with a twist in front of the camera.

After staying put for an hour, they proceeded to next destination which was the Jagalchi Market.

“Do you dare to eat live seafood?” Donghae asked when he walked alongside Jessica.

“I love it,” she exclaimed brightly.

He was amazed at how Jessica doesn’t mind about being in the market and instead was eager to try all seafood.

The rest already dispersed into the market, roaming in couple to find food leaving Donghae and Jessica behind. Nevertheless, they still carried on with their food hunting.

“Uh – “Jessica looked down at her hand which was being hold by Donghae.

“I am worried you might get lost in the sea of people,” he said.

Her heart accelerated when they continued walking with their hand entwined.

“Donghae shi, look!” she pointed. “I want to try the sashimi,” her eyes gleamed.

“Sure, let’s go,” he tightened her grip. Her hand feels small in his.

Smiling knowingly, he loves holding her hand somehow.

“Aigoo,” an Ahjumma swooned at them. “It is very rare to see a newly young couple in the market. You two looked perfect together.”

“Neh, thank you Ahjumma,” she smiled and Donghae was jumping with joy that she did not dismissed the Ahjumma remarks.

“Try this,” she fed him a piece of fresh sashimi.

“Try too,” he fed her.

“You two are so lovely,” the Ahjumma commented.

Jessica blushed slightly. Donghae genuinely felt so at ease and comfortable being with her. Her smiles seemed to write off all the stress and tiredness inside him.

Their actions were witnessed by the MinYul and Yoobum couple who were very delighted to see how much progress they had made.

“I hope that the two will realized their feeling and confess,” Yuri stated.

“But does Jessica likes Donghae? I hope it was not one sided love,” Minho remarked.

“We need to make it happen. I don’t believe Jessica doesn’t feel something for Donghae,” Yoona added with confidence.

“I’ve never see Donghae smile so happily before. I hope that the two works,” Kibum said.

***

Apologized for this chapter, it is poorly written :( I don't really like haesica moments I wrote but hope you guys enjoy reading though.