21st Birthday

The owner of my heart[Edit]

At the night club

Jessica, one of the prestigious young ladies in model world in Seoul, elegantly stepped out of BMW alongside with her two best friends, Yuri and Yoona. The trios were best known for their ultimate closeness friendship and their best features in modelling world at a young vibrant age. Once they entered the renowned club, all eyes were on these 3 beautiful ladies. All men could not remove their eyes on them while the women couldn't help but to feel jealous and envious. They are already used to these kinds of stares and walked confidently to their reserved VIP room. It was Jessica 21st birthday and she is just celebrating this special occasion with her two best friends as her families are based in the states. But her families member never forget to send a long distance birthday greetings video to her which warmth her heart.

Jessica gasped at how the room was beautifully decorated with princess theme. Yoona put on a cute birthday hat onto Jessica head and they giggled, behaving like how young girls would be. “Gomawo girls!” she expressed her heartfelt thanks.

In the meanwhile, three well known handsome bachelors walked into the club. These men are none other than Donghae, Minho and Kibum. They are promising young successor of their respective family business. A group of girls immediately flocked to their side initiating dance and offering drinks. Donghae rejected their offers kindly and same goes for the others. Donghae did not want to come to the club at first but after much persuasion from his buddies, he had no choice but to agree.

“Hyung, lets drink up. You need to forget about her and move on,” Minho said while placing another glass of beer in front of him. It had been 4 months already and they noticed that their hyung was not like before ever since Sunye left.

“Yes hyung, Minho is right. She does not worth your love at all, you can have any woman you want,” Kibum added.

“I know. I had moved on, don’t worry,” Donghae smiled weakly at them and drank his 3rd glass. Donghae knows very well he can have any woman he wants but he only had his eyes on Sunye but never did he knows that not only that she cheated on him but she had emigrated to the states with the man as well.

He thought he had moved on but somehow his mind still lingers around with the images he and Sunye once shared.

On the other hand, Jessica eyes were blindfolded by the duos. The duos had planned a surprise for their ice princess. They slowly and cheekily lead Jessica out the room.

“Aish, where are you guys bringing me to,” Jessica shouted as the surrounding was too noisy and loud. She is afraid that the mischievous couple would come up some evil plans since they are well known for it.

“Unnie, you will know it later,” Yoona replied and winked at Yuri.

“Be careful Unnie, we are climbing the steps,” Yuri informed.

They successfully led her to the stage right in front of hundred eyes, Yuri un-blinded Jessica at last. Jessica opened her eyes and was really surprised to see her families, friends and others who joined in the crowd. They stared blankly at them and she felt a drop of tear escaped from her eyes.

Just then, the DJ brought the birthday cake out and everybody sang her a birthday song. This was best ever birthday she had. She felt so much blessed and loved.

Donghae and his friends had their attention shifted onto the stage. “Aren’t they from the International modeling company?” Minho remarked.

“Exactly, they are like angels,” Kibum admired their beauty. Fair enough, they had seen their faces everywhere be it the posters, advertisement and showcase.

“It’s Jessica birthday,” Minho observed.

Jessica blew the candles and made a wish. She was beyond happy and touched that she gave her besties hug and thanked them for giving her this surprise.

She quickly run down to her families side and hugged them, even crying. She had never expected her families to travel all the way from states to Seoul because they had told her that they are too busy to get away. Apparently, they lied to spring her surprise.

“Mom… Dad… Krys…” she sobbed. She missed them so much.

“Happy birthday my darling girl,” her parents blew her kisses on each side of her cheek.

“Sister, happy birthday!” Krystal cheered.

Jessica was called back by Yuri to the stage. Not forgetting, Jessica thanked every each one of them for their time here and most importantly, her families as well as Yoona and Yuri for everything they had planned for her.

“Everybody, our princess had finally turned 21st!” Yoona stated with claps as other joined too.

“We are going to play a game and whoever wins will get a kiss from our birthday girl,” Yuri said playfully. “And of course, only men in their twenties are allowed so interested parties please step forward,” she continued with smile.

Jessica could not believe what she just heard. “Are you serious?!” she whispered to Yoona and she nodded.

“No way, my parents are here too!” she reasoned.

“Of course, we had your parents’ permission beforehand,” Yuri had a triumph smile held on her face. Jessica begged the duo with her infamous puppy eyes, however the duo ignored her plead. Jessica had no choice but to give in, “You two are so going to get it from me,” she cursed them in her mind.

Due to the overwhelming responses, Yuri chose only 5 eligible and the most outstanding amongst the participants. Donghae was one of them; he was actually being pushed forward by the playful Kibum. Both Minho and Kibum thinks that it was a great opportunity for Donghae to forget Sunye for once. It will be interesting.

“Let’s start the game now,” Yoona cheered.