Epilogue + long A/N

White Night [JinGyeol x WooXiaoHee]

Jinwook opened his eyes to find himself looking straight into Kogyeol’s. He couldn’t help but smile.

“Good morning”, Kogyeol mumbled. “Morning”, Jinwook replied. “How long have you been awake?” Kogyeol hummed. “About two hours maybe?” Jinwook’s eyes widened. “That long?” he asked. Kogyeol chuckled. “I was asleep for a long time. I wasted lots of time not staring at your face in the morning”, he explained and leaned in closer to kiss his boyfriend.

Jinwook’s heart probably jumped right out of his chest at Kogyeol’s words and the kiss. He was so happy to feel like this again. Without Kogyeol there was nothing worth opening his eyes for in the morning.

“I love you”, Jinwook said with all the sincerity he had. Kogyeol smiled like he did when he first heard his boyfriend say those words. “I love you, too.” He felt like words couldn’t express the feeling enough to let Jinwook know how much he meant them.

And Jinwook felt the same. He hoped that Kogyeol’s accident was the highest mountain they’d ever have to climb because there was no chance he could live without that amazing smile ever again.

-End-

 

A/N: Okay so I want to apologize to all the XiaoHee shippers out there and thank them if they still stayed until the end. It was supposed to be a XiaoHee ending but somewhere in the middle of writing this I started shipping WooXiao so hard that I couldn’t go through with what I’d originally planned. I don’t know if it’s really that realistic for Dongyeol to get over Hwanhee so quickly but I guess I’ll just leave it like this. I also want to say sorry for making Hwanhee suffer so much!

I hope you liked this fic because I really enjoyed writing it. Even though Jinhoo and Kogyeol are my biases (I gave up trying to decide between them) and it was very hard to make them go through all this ...

I just suddenly had the need to write something about the whole White Night au thing and I never would have thought that I’d actually go through with it. Usually, I only write Seventeen fanfics but Up10tion is a great group to write about!

...which already brings me to my next point! I have a new WooXiao fanfic in progress and it’ll be different from this one.

I’ll leave a short summary here:

Wooseok is among the Top 10 highest ranked students at his high school, as expected of a senior class president. He lives with his father who is very strict about his grades to the point where Wooseok used desperate measures in the past...

Dongyeol, who goes by Xiao, is a junior at the same high school as Wooseok. He is part of the Vipers; a gang, led by his older brother Kogyeol, which sells guns and sometimes drugs. He’s also a notorious flirt and a pro at annoying Wooseok.  

If you’re not too opposed to the idea of the whole straight-A student and the bad boy au I hereby invite you to check out how it’ll continue from here on out.

It's called Snakes don’t always bite [WooXiao] and I'll start uploading it right now!

I just realized that this note is way longer than the Epilogue...I'll stop here now.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FIC I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Have a nice day!