Chapter 7

A Hunter's Decision

They were in the middle of watching Alien: Resurrection when Joshua got a text to his phone. He checked it, wondering what was up. "Oh, I got a mission," he said. "Where you headed?" Asked Minhyuk as he looked. "Europe? The only language I know there is German," Joshua said, scratching the back of his head. "Must be important to call me to some missions," he said, standing.

"I'll drop you off at the airport," said Ryeowook as he got up. "Yeah, let me book a flight real quick and get packed," said Joshua. "Minhyuk you should check your phone too to see if you get any missions," he said. "We usually get ours at the same time," he said. "Sure," said Minhyuk as he went into their room to see if he got any missions. "Oh, it's your turn to do laundry," Joshua called to Ryeowook who groaned. "God damn it," said Ryeowook. "Sorry," called Joshua as he laughs.

"Yeah, it seems we're being sent to the same place," said Minhyuk as he showed Joshua the missions he got. "France, Germany, England? Well, at least in England they speak English," said Joshua. "I got mine in Poland, Germany and Spain," he said. "We're going to be busy it seems," he said. "Mm," said Minhyuk. "Do you mind if we go business class?" Asked Joshua. "We'll head to England first then take the tunnel through the English Channel to France and go from there," he said. "Sure," said Minhyuk.

"Are there any safe houses in Europe?" Asked Minhyuk as Joshua booked their flight to England. "Erm," said Joshua. "I think so? Yixing's pack house is in Berlin, but I do know the two major faction leaders over in Poland and Spain," he said. "They know English so it's fine," he said.

"Wait, isn't one of them Park Sungjin or whatever his name is?" Asked Ryeowook as he walked into the room. "Yep," said Joshua as he finished booking the tickets and closed his laptop. "He's a vampire hunter who's human, leading a group of human vampire hunters," he said. He packed up his laptop and slung the bag over his shoulder. Minhyuk got done packing also as he checked to make sure he had everything. "He's in Spain so," Joshua said, shrugging. "I'll just message him when we head that way," he said.

"Who's the second faction leader?" Asked Minhyuk. "Erm, I think his name is Kyuhyun," said Joshua. "I only met his team because Kyuhyun was out on a mission at the time and I needed a place to stay for a couple days," he said, shrugging. "Oh, I know Kyuhyun," said Siwon as Joshua went into the livingroom. "He's a good guy," he said. "He's a little hard to get used to but other than that he's a good guy," he said.

"Well, our flight is in 4 hours so I think we should go now and get through customs," said Joshua. "Alright," said Ryeowook. They headed out to the jeep, with Joshua throwing Ryeowook the keys to the jeep. "Mind if I ride passenger?" Joshua asked Minhyuk. Minhyuk shook his head. "Go ahead," he said. "Ya'll are just bringing carry-ons?" Asked Ryeowook. "Yeah," said Joshua. "It's easier on the long term missions," he said. "Don't have to lug a suitcase around every time," he said as he got in the passenger seat. Ryeowook got in the driver's seat with Minhyuk getting in the back. After a bit Ryeowook started the Jeep and drove off, heading to the airport.

"Ya'll have your passports right?" He asked. "Yep," said Joshua. "Yeah," came Minhyuk's reply. "Alright," said Ryeowook. "Hyung," he said. "Be careful out there alright?" He asked in Korean. "Father is still looking for you," he said. "I know," Joshua said in Korean. "He wants you to come home, thinking you haven't found your mate yet," said Ryeowook. Joshua sighed. "He didn't realize how close Hyungwon and I were, we were mates," he said. "And now I found another mate in Minhyuk," he said. "I'm not against it obviously," said Ryeowook. "I have Siwon, but father really needs to get with the times," he said. "I know," said Joshua.

"Having a fun conversation I see," Minhyuk said, chuckling some. "Discussing my father is fun?" Joshua asked in English. "I was trying to lighten the mood," Minhyuk said with a pout. "I know," Ryeowook said in English, laughing some. Joshua chuckled some, shaking his head. "Minhyuk you need a lesson in sarcasm," he said. "I do don't I," grumbled Minhyuk, causing Joshua and Ryeowook to laugh again.

Ryeowook pulled up to the airport, letting Joshua and Minhyuk get out and grab their bags. "Have fun, don't die hyung," Ryeowook called to Joshua, who waved before walking into the airport to check in with Minhyuk.

Once checked in they went to the business class lounge where Joshua brought out his laptop and went to message Sungjin to see if anyone was home. "What are they like?" Asked Minhyuk. "As hunters or regular humans?" Asked Joshua. "Humans," said Minhyuk. "Sungjin's the leader, though he's not the oldest," said Joshua as he checked his email. "Jae's the oldest and he's more... Cold towards others? At least, it seems that way, but once he gets to know you he is a giant teddy bear," he said with a chuckle. "Brian is the same way, and Wonpil's childish but he's not the youngest," he said. "Dowoon is the youngest but he seems like the oldest," he said. "Because of his cool demeanor I guess," he said.

"They normally don't interact with werewolves, but they don't mind them," he said. "They see more shapeshifters in Europe," he said, shrugging. "I think the only major wolf pack is Yixing's," he said. "And his pack is small compared to other packs," he said. "Hm," said Minhyuk.

"Ah! A reply," said Joshua as he checked his Skype. "Oh good, they're home," he said. "We'll be out of phone service for a bit, we have to rely on when we can manage to get internet service," he said, making sure to text the group chat letting them know what was up. "Alright, let's go and catch our flight now," he said, packing up the laptop. "Alright," said Minhyuk as they went to their flight gate riding in one of the transporter things on the way there.