Epilogue

A Hunter's Decision

As promised, Junsu left Berlin and gave it back to Yixing. Chanwoo got to reconcile with his brothers and their pack as they accepted Chanwoo's offer of joining Moonbin's faction and becoming vampire hunters. Sungcheol had gone solo, no longer having a pack to lead and Ryeowook and his mate moved into the old pack house, with Minghao, DK and Mingyu joining them. Jeonghan and Jun stayed with Sungcheol's faction, though Joshua said that if they wanted they could join his.

Joshua and Minhyuk continued doing their missions, doing them with Wonwoo and Dowoon, who wanted to go back to the states with them. Sungjin and his pack promised to come visit, and Wonpil had a tearful goodbye with Dowoon. Jae and Brian wished Dowoon luck and promised to come visit.

Joshua got to the airport with the others, ready to fly back to the states. "Well, it's been a long 1 and a half years," he said as he looked at the flight board. "It has, hasn't it," said Minhyuk as he stood beside Joshua. "You can retire, you've led a successful career," he said. "I know," said Joshua. "Plus, I got plenty of money," he said. "I need to settle down now, and pay a visit to my dad," he said. "We can do that," said Minhyuk. "Together," said Wonwoo as he walked over with Dowoon.

They got their tickets to go back to the states and went to wait in the business class lounge. "Well, let's get this show on the road," said Joshua as he texted Ryeowook saying the arrival time. "Do you... Still feel your animal form?" Asked Minhyuk. "No, but I know if I need to change for some reason or another I can," said Joshua.

They boarded their plane when it came time to and Joshua slept the entire flight back while holding Minhyuk's hand. Dowoon and Wonwoo quietly talked with each other, keeping quiet as to not disturb Joshua.

There was a small party waiting for them when they touched down at JFK Airport and headed down to baggage claim. "Hyung!" Called Minghao as he tackled Joshua. "Oof," hey there," said Joshua as he chuckled some. "Why'd you stop changing hyung?" Asked Minghao. "I'm not exactly sure, it just happened," said Joshua as he scratched the back of his head.

"Father called, he was wondering when you were going home," said Ryeowook as Joshua got his bag from baggage claim. Wonwoo grabbed his suit case as DK chatted with Dowoon. "Dowoon, these are the two youngest, I think Minghao is a couple years younger," said Joshua. Dowoon nodded, smiling slightly. "We'll get along fine it seems," he said. "I won't feel like the baby anymore," he said, chuckling some.

"Well, let's go and turn in your missions," said Ryeowook. "Already did," said Joshua. "Yixing is a part of Dragon Enterprises, we just turned our missions in at his bank," he said, shrugging. "Alright cool, let's go home then," said Ryeowook as they headed out to Ryeowook's truck.

"Wow, you got a truck?" Asked Joshua. "Yep, got it last year after getting my citizenship," said Ryeowook. "I see," said Joshua as he smiled. "Put your bags in the trunk, everyone can fit in the back," said Ryeowook. Joshua put his bags in the trunk before getting in the passenger seat. Minhyuk got in the back, getting the window seat while Minghao and DK squished in beside him and Wonwoo sat between Minghao and Dowoon who sat at the other window behind Joshua. Ryeowook chuckled as he got in the driver's seat and drove off, heading home.

They got back to the pack house, and Joshua grabbed his bag before turning to look at the house. "It brings back memories doesn't it hyung?" Asked Minghao. "Mm," said Joshua. "You can have your room, Mingyu has his room and Wonwoo can choose his room," said Ryeowook. "I took Sungcheol's old room, Siwon had been sleeping in there so," he said, shrugging. "Where is he anyway?" Asked Joshua. "Missions, he took your jeep," Ryeowook said, shrugging. "Hope he doesn't wreck it," said Joshua. "He won't," said Ryeowook.

Joshua went to his old room with Minhyuk following behind him. "I guess they didn't trash my room then," Joshua said as he looked around the old room. "You really think Sungcheol would go that far?" Asked Minhyuk as he chuckled some. "No but you never know," Joshua said with a chuckle as he went to unpack and set up his laptop at his desk. Minhyuk smiled slightly as he flopped down on the bed, sighing. 

"It's good to finally be home," he said. "I know," said Joshua as he got up and went to flop onto the bed beside Minhyuk. "Whatever happens with you being human now, I'm here until the day you die, either of old age or whatever," said Minhyuk. Joshua snorts before nodding. "Thanks," he said, turning onto his side and clinging onto Minhyuk. "You know, you're very clingy as a human," Minhyuk said with a grin. "Yeah yeah," grumbled Joshua as he smiled some.

"Sleep off the jet lag, we'll talk with the others later," said Minhyuk as he turned and hugged Joshua close to him. "Who said I was tired?" Joshua asked as he yawned. Minhyuk laughs. "You don't fool me Josh, get some sleep," he said. Joshua grumbled but went to sleep anyway.