Chapter 10

A Hunter's Decision

They got to the train station, booking tickets to Paris so they could hop onto another train to get as close to Berlin as possible. If they needed to, they'd stop at one of the cities near Berlin. "This is so troublesome," grumbled Sungjin as he checked his phone. "Jae and the rest of them are headed out to Paris, we may run into them," he said. "Oh good, familiar faces," said Minhyuk. "Who's there? Taeyong and his team?" He asked. "Yeah," said Sungjin. "We'll probably run into them when we reach Paris, ya'll have your passports?" He asked. "Yep," said Joshua as he held up his. Minhyuk held up his. "Alright let's catch this train," said Sungjin as he went to buy tickets.

Once they got their tickets they went to stand on the platform, with Minhyuk standing with Dowoon while Sungjin stood with Joshua. "I'm sure you're aware of this, but your father is looking for you," Sungjin said in German as he looked at Joshua. Joshua shrugs. "I've been told that many times now," he said in German. "I didn't think he'd be looking for me after all these years," he said. "I threw my pocket watch I had with my family's emblem on it away years ago," he said. "He may be here in Europe, you never know," said Sungjin. "I wouldn't be surprised if he was," said Joshua.

"You still surprise me you know, being able to speak German," Sungjin said with a chuckle. "I did spend a lot of time in Europe when I was with Sungcheol and Chan," Joshua said with a shake of his head. "I've been practicing my Korean," Sungjin said slowly, testing out his Korean. "Oh good," Joshua said, smiling some. "It's good that Brian's there then eh?" He asked. Sungjin laughs, nodding.

"What languages can you speak?" Minhyuk asked Dowoon as he looked around. "Erm," said Dowoon as he tried to think. "English, German and some Korean," he said. "We're also learning Spanish from Jae," he said, shrugging. "Brian's been teaching us Korean so," he said. "I wish I knew another language," Minhyuk said with a pout. Dowoon chuckled some. "You'll learn other languages while you're here I'm sure," he said. "I've been picking up on some Korean, since Joshua's brother and his mate mostly speak Korean," said Minhyuk. "It'd be cool to see them here," he said. "I'm sure they got called out like everyone else," said Dowoon.

Their train arrived, and they headed to their sleeping cabins. "It's gonna be a long train ride," Joshua said as he sat down in the bottom bunk of the cabin. "Mm," said Sungjin as he climbed onto the top bunk on the other bunk bed. Dowoon got on the bottom bunk under Sungjin and laid back, relaxing as he let his human illusion fade. Minhyuk climbed onto the top bunk above Joshua and played on his phone.

"Good thing this train comes with Wifi," said Joshua as he set up his laptop, putting it in his lap as he browsed the internet. "Mm," said Sungjin. "Oh, Siwon and Ryeowook got called, they booked a flight to Poland," said Joshua as he looked at Skype. They heard the train horn and felt the train start to move. Sungjin let his human illusion fade after one of the train guard people came to check them for their passports and things and decided to take a nap. Joshua grabbed some headphones and watched Youtube videos to pass the time.

About 2 hours later they pulled up in Paris, and Minhyuk woke up Sungjin and Dowoon while Joshua grabbed their bags and his laptop. They headed off the train and onto the platform, where they saw some familiar faces. "Oh hey," said Joshua as he waved to Taeyong. "Did we keep you waiting for long?" Asked Sungjin as Taeyong and his team walked over. "No," said Taeyong. "We actually landed in Paris instead," he said, chuckling some. "Go get your tickets, Jae and them should be here soon," he said. Joshua went to get the tickets to Germany, debating on which route to take as he looked at the map.

"Straight route seems like the easiest but," he grumbled as he looked at the map. "I think straight path would work," said N as he walked over. "We take the train to Cologne, then we go from there to Berlin, or as close as we can get to it," he said as he traced the route. "Wustermark looks like the closest city we can get to from the looks of things," he said. "Alright," said Joshua as he went to book the tickets for himself, Minhyuk, Sungjin and Dowoon. "You guys got your tickets right?" He asked as he turned to N. N nodded. "Yep," he said, holding up his ticket and passport. They headed back to the others.

"Joshua," said Taeyong as he turned to Joshua. "If you're going to tell me that my father is looking for me don't bother, I know," said Joshua as he sighed. "Well, that and I just wanted to say hello," Taeyong said, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, sorry," said Joshua as he laughed slightly. "I've just been told by basically everyone that my father is looking for me," he said, shrugging.

After a few minutes a train pulled up to the station, and three more wolves stepped onto the platform. "Guys, we have to compensate for the wolves and Josh here," Sungjin said, scratching his head at them. "Oh, sorry," came Jae's voice as they put up their illusion. "Did you guys already get your tickets? We booked ahead of time so we got both tickets," said Jae. "Yep," said Joshua. "Now to wait for our train," he said.

Their train arrived about half an hour later, and they got on, going to their sleeping cabins. "Looks like we're sharing cabins," said Taeyong as N and his team went into one while Sungjin and his pack went into another. "Fine with me," said Joshua. Minhyuk nodded in agreement. They got settled in their cabin, ready to head to the next stop.