Chapter 13

A Hunter's Decision

Sungjin sensed that something was wrong as Joshua and Dowoon returned with Wonwoo. "What's up?" Asked Sungjin. "Well, Wonwoo has found his other mate in Dowoon," said Joshua. "Oh," said Sungjin. "Alright," he said. "I'm not opposed to this," he said, turning to Dowoon. "But," he said, turning to Wonwoo. "You do anything to hurt him and you're dead, got it?" He asked. Wonwoo nodded. "Hyung," Dowoon mumbled, embarrassed. "What? At least Jae didn't get a hold of the news," Sungjin said with a chuckle.

"He'd be threatening you to the ends of the earth," Dowoon said, shaking his head. Wonwoo laughs, shaking his head. "Also, I think Wonpil might get a new cuddle buddy," Sungjin said with a snicker as they walked back into the hotel. "I refuse to be his cuddle buddy," said Wonwoo. "He can beg all he wants, he's not getting me as his cuddle buddy," he said. "You'll give into the demand," Sungjin said with a chuckle. "Just watch," he said.

Jae and the others walk over, noticing that something was going on between Dowoon and Wonwoo. "So... What's up?" Asked Jae. "Erm, well," said Dowoon. "Dowoon here is Wonwoo's mate it seems," said Sungjin. "Hyung, no need to be blunt about it," grumbled Dowoon as he blushed. "Cuddle buddy!" Said Wonpil as he launched himself at Wonwoo. Wonwoo moved out of the way just in time. "Hell no," he said. "But but," whined Wonpil. "I am not someone to be cuddled," grumbled Wonwoo. "He does have a reputation to keep," Joshua said with a snicker. "I heard that," said Wonwoo.

"Don't worry," Joshua said in German, causing Wonpil to tilt his head to the side. "He's a big softy once you get to know him," he said. Wonpil nodded, going to bother Jae instead. Brian came over, shaking his head. "Well, I can't say I approve yet, but whatever, welcome to our pack I guess?" He asked. Wonwoo nodded. "Thanks," he said.

"So what'd you find out?" Asked Sungjin as they went to sit in the lounge area. "My father is behind this," said Joshua. "And I met an old friend," he said. "Wasn't expecting Chanwoo to be there at the cafe," he said.

"Chanwoo's been an informant for everyone in Europe for years," said Dowoon. "But no one knows of his past, except that he has a mate who leads the largest faction in the world," he said. "Oh, Moonbin?" Asked Wonwoo. "That's the guy," said Brian. "We branched off from him actually, which is why our faction symbol is a fox," he said. "He controls all of Africa actually, their main base of operations is in Cairo, Egypt," he said. "Many of the smaller groups in Europe and the US can trace their roots to Moonbin's faction," he said.

"Does iKon even know that Chanwoo is alive?" Asked Joshua. "Doubtful, he's been laying low ever since faking his death," said Sungjin. "They've become werewolf hunters because of Chanwoo," said Joshua. "And now they can't leave that life," said Dowoon. "They could technically," said Joshua. "Chanwoo is a vampire hunter, or at least his mate is one," he said. "They could join Moonbin's faction to get out of being werewolf hunters and become vampire hunters," he said. "It is possible yeah," said Sungjin. "However we need to get Moonbin to agree to letting them in," he said.

Joshua brought out his laptop and turned it on, connecting to the internet and signing into Skype to see what was new. "Oh, I got added to a new group," he said, checking to see who all was in the group. "Why am I added to...? Oh!" He said as he typed out a messaged before sending it. "What group is this?" Asked Wonwoo as he looked over Joshua's shoulder. "I'm in a group with all leaders leading the assault on Berlin, Chanwoo must've put out the message," said Joshua.

Seungkwan, Vernon and Minhyuk came into the lobby, spotting Joshua. "Hyung, we have a problem," said Vernon. "What's up?" Asked Joshua as he looked up from his laptop. "iKon was dragged into the fray," said Seungkwan. "They can't do anything," said Joshua. "Not when all of the teams attacking Berlin are vampire hunters," he said. "Unless they are going to their death, they can't do anything," he said.

"Chanwoo needs to get in touch with his brothers then," said Sungjin. "He does," said Joshua as he looked for Chanwoo's Skype name in the group lists. "Moonbin's got the south covered, his pack is there," said Minhyuk. "Good, all remaining teams can go East," said Joshua.

"Josh," said Minhyuk. "Hm?" Asked Joshua. "Can we go exploring for a little bit?" Asked Minhyuk. "We can take someone along too," he said. "I can come along," said Brian. "If you two don't mind," he said. Joshua looked at Sungjin who shrugs. "Don't be out for too long then," said Sungjin. "We have no communication with you if you're in a place with no internet," he said. "We'll be back in 4 hours tops, if we're not back by then send a search party," said Joshua as he packed up his laptop before slinging the backpack on his back.

They headed out to the Jeep, as Joshua turned to Brian. "What brought you to come with us?" He asked. Brian shrugs. "Sungjin-hyung has come to like you two," he said. "I was curious as to why," he said. "Hm," said Joshua as he got into the driver's seat of the jeep. "Mind if I ride passenger?" Asked Minhyuk. "Go for it," said Brian as he got into the back. Minhyuk got into the passenger seat and Joshua started the Jeep, taking a moment to think of where to go before he pulled out of the parking spot and started driving.

"Where to?" Asked Brian. "Berlin? I feel like going to the coffee shop to talk to Chanwoo," said Joshua. "I think the shop is closed by now but you can check," said Minhyuk. Joshua nodded and drove towards Berlin, being careful. He was careful as he drove into Berlin. He pulled up to the cafe and looked towards the window. "Well, it looks open still," said Brian. Joshua nodded and put the Jeep in park and turned off the ignition. He got out of the jeep, grabbing his bag and heading into the cafe.

"I got it," said Brian as he walked up to the counter. "Is Chan around?" He asked the Barista, holding up his pocket watch with his faction symbol on it. "He will come see you soon," said the barista. "I'll get you 3 coffees then," he said. Brian nodded and went to sit down with Joshua and Minhyuk. Joshua set up his laptop and connected to the internet.