Words of Love

It Happened in Jeju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Nam Ji Hyun looks over at the man next to her, wondering what he is thinking, but the sight of him shirtless is too distracting. She  decides to concentrate instead on the glass of water in her hands, taking another sip. Unfortunately it does nothing to cool down her overheated senses.

While he was in the kitchen, she had quickly dressed and taken the chance to compose herself both outwardly and also mentally. What happened between them just now was beyond anything she had ever imagined before. His touch could make her lose her mind so quickly. She blushes, thinking about the way she had begged him not to stop. 

A part of her can't help wondering why he had stopped. But.... she sighs, he was probably right. They had some things to talk through, not the least her own fickleness; rejecting him then clinging to him and then practically devouring him in a span of a day. What was he to think? Her face feels overheated again and she drains the last of the water from her glass.

"JiHyun," he begins gently, "we need to talk."
 

How many conversations, both good and bad (but mostly bad) have started with those words? JiHyun suddenly feels nervous. What if... what if he wants to remind her that he is leaving? She knows he will have to. After all love can't change the fact that he has another life somewhere else. 
 

She turns to look at him again but her eyes are quickly drawn to the sight of his broad chest which makes her feel all flushed and bothered again. She gets up in a hurry, averting her eyes once more.

"Oppa, we do need to talk, but you are.... you, this, it's too distracting," she waves her arms in his general direction to give him an idea of what she meant. "And, I need some air. So, how about we talk outside?" She gives him a brief nod and rushes out before he could stop her.

Sweet merciful Gods, that body was designed to drive her mad.

 

-----

 

Chang Wook looks with some confusion at the figure hurrying out the door then looks down to see what she means. He catches on, and smiles a wicked, wicked smile. Ah, so he had that affect on her. Grinning, he picks up his shirt then slips it on as he saunters out after her.

He spies JiHyun waiting on the bench underneath the camelia trees and claims a spot next to her. Before she can say a word he pulls her into his arms and breathes in deeply, enjoying their closeness and the calm that has come over him by just being with her.

"I love you," he says again. Who knew those words would come out so easily. It seems every beat of his heart was saying it.

He feels her sigh softly in his arms. "Me too," she replies, her voice muffled. He waits for the rest of it, but all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter