Help!

It Happened in Jeju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul, South Korea  

 

 

In a tiny back alley of Gangnam, hidden away from the fashionable main streets, two men stood hiding against a wall. Both were dressed rather ordinarily though one of them had a  cap pulled low over his head and a face mask dangling over his chin. Anyone looking at them might have thought they were up to no good as they looked furtively around trying to remain hidden.

However, if one were to look closer, what they would see in their eyes was pure terror. Ji Chang Wook was a grown man but he would be the first to admit that the hoardes chasing them earlier was the stuff of his nightmares. By themselves, the fans were adoring and he adored them right back. But, the hysterical mass who had cornered them had caught a life of its own, becoming a ravenous beast that threatened to swallow them whole.

Which was why he was cowering here with his manager somewhere in the maze of back alleys, trying to catch his breath.

Earlier that day, Chang Wook had been at a cafe meeting with a producer to talk about a possible TV project. Somehow his fans had figured out his location and hundreds had showed up outside. The cafe manager had finally asked them nervously if they could sneak out the back. The crowd was causing security and traffic problems and the manager was worried the police might show up. Chang Wook had been rather apologetic and while they still had the chance he and Manager Bang had left through the busy kitchens and out into the alleyway.

Unfortunately for them, some clever fans had already predicted his escape plan and while he had been busy signing autographs for them, even more showed up until it had been almost impossible to squeeze past. By some miracle they had made it out and weaved quickly in and out of the back streets until they could no longer hear the screaming hoardes.

Ji Chang Wook's most recent dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter