Chapter 9

Live Only For You

The next day Kevin already back to be himself and Key sigh out of relive because of that, it’s really a good thing that Kevin has a spare school uniform in Key’s house or he won’t be able to go to school because of the nightmare he has last night he wasn’t able to wake up early so he just use the spare uniform.

After eating breakfast and get ready both of them say goodbye to each other and head out to their own school, Kevin is really happy today since he happens to be the mystery kid Kim Kibum’s friend yesterday and he kinds of remember that Kibum said he can come play anytime he wants and he can’t wait for the moment he has nothing to do and visit there again.

He walks happily to the school and everyone that saw him got blushed by the beautiful yet cute face of Kevin, he always brightened everyone up in the school every morning he came especially when he himself is really happy about something he is just like the face of NH High which is true. He doesn’t really care about the students there calling him the princess of NH High but since his best friend Key is also the same as him he just go with the flow.

“Hi Kev!” AJ and Hoon greeted somehow together, Kevin waved happily at them both and sit in his chair taking out a note that he fills in yesterday about the Kim Family he keeps looking at it about Kibum’s answers all of them are unique but at the same time attracts him so much, busy looking at the questions and answers the bell rand signing that the class will start any moment now he quickly put the note inside his bag and take out the school book.

The teachers enter and every student there greeted her loudly but Kevin is the loudest and everyone just turn to him that ignore them all and just put his best smile ever been created by himself, the teacher chuckled knowing what happens to her best student.

“The interview went well?” The teacher asked Kevin that now standing up smiling at his teacher he nods happily and laugh a little just like a little kid, everyone in class including the teachers are already used to Kevin’s childish part and they take it pretty nicely and they just pretend that Kevin still a child that likes everyone’s attention just for him and him.

Kevin sits down when he already answer his teacher’s question that a bit unexpected, then the lesson starts.

The break time came really fast today for Kevin since today there is a math test everyone walk out from the class like a zombie well all except for Kevin, AJ and Hoon.

“Hi Guys!” Kevin shouted at the cafeteria when he spotted his friends already eating in their usual table, Kevin, AJ and Hoon quickly take their food and go eat with the other, Kevin’s smile still as wide as this morning’s and no one have to ask why.

“Since we all know why you are so happy then let’s skip that part of interview… so Kev… who will be in your team when camping?” Soohyun asked as he took a bite at his apple.

“I did tell you that yesterday… You, Dongho, me, and Kiseop I still think about the other one though” Kevin said.

They still missing one person since they have to be 5 person each team, Eli, Xander, AJ and Hoon already have their last partner a senior from third grade but Kevin and the other still missing one and they will keep looking for another person to fill it.

“By the way Key’s school also going to camping near our camp site you know?” Kevin explained and none of them surprised by it.

Kevin already introduced Key to his best friend in school and everyone like to be with Key since he is easy to understand and really nice, and they didn’t really mind that Key is from the enemy of their school since It’s their school that being not friendly not it’s students.

“Ow, so we can meet up with Key hyung” Dongho said happily he likes being around with Key and Kevin because both of his hyung always spoiled him so much but Soohyun is the hyung he really likes since he always do whatever Dongho wants him to do he also buy so many presents for Dongho every time they go shopping.

Kevin nods at his dongsaeng.

“Kevin?” A familiar voice called out for Kevin from the teen’s back, Kevin suddenly gets excited when he knows who the owner of that voice, he turns and founding Kibum is standing there with a blue t-shirt and jeans Kevin quickly jumped out from his chair and rushed to Kibum happily, the others just look at him weirdly not knowing the person that just appear but his face seems familiar to them.

“Kibum!” Kevin shouted happily, Soohyun and the other still not recognizing who it is and just raised their eyebrows at them.

“Guys… This is Kim Kibum the youngest son of the owner of UK Company!” He informed them and they just gasped by that, he really looks like his big brother and that’s why everyone felt familiar with the face, after informing his friends about Kibum he turns to face Kibum.

“What are you doing here?” Kevin asked happily.

“I’m going to study here starting from next week so I just thought I will be touring the school so I won’t be lost later on” Kibum’s explanation makes Kevin even happier now, his smile grow wider and his eyes sparkling Kibum chuckled at it.

“Soohyun hyung…. I think I know who will be in our team later! Kibum will!” Kevin said to Soohyun and the older teen just nod approving while Kibum has no idea what he got himself into.

“You said you will be touring right? I will accompany you! And AJ Tell the teacher I have to tour the new student “Before AJ or Kibum even respond to Kevin, the smiling boy just pulled Kibum out from the cafeteria and tour him around the huge school.

“Kev? I will be in what team for what?” Kibum asked about the team thing that he didn’t get to asked earlier.

“Well, next month we will be camping and we have to make team and each team will have 5 members in it and I had 4 so if you join us it will be five person, and you don’t have to worry SM High campsite is close to ours so sometimes we can go visit Jonghyun and Key there” Kevin explained it with a long sentence but east to understand, Kibum just nod at it since it’s his only choice because he still don’t know anyone in this school except for Kevin.

Kevin showed Kibum from the inside of the school until the outside of it and it looks amazing for Kibum even though his house is bigger and really stunning but It’s really kind of fun studying in a place like this, especially when he can get out from the house and do things without any of his father’s servant’s watch.

In the end of school Kevin already showed everything to Kibum and Its time to go home.

Kevin took his school bag from his class accompany by Kibum and then they walk out from the school together finding a black limousine is parked outside the school right in front of the school’s gate.

“You want to visit me? Or should I take you home?”  Kibum asked.

“Well I really want to visit you it’s just, I don’t want to go there alone and also I’m still a stranger to you and your family how can I visit?” Kevin asked.

“First, you won’t be a stranger once I enter the school. Second, you can visit along with Key since he is Jonghyun’s friend” Kibum suggested.

Kevin thought about it for awhile before nodding his head and followed Kibum to enter the limousine heading to Key’s school since Key won’t be going home right away after school and Kibum already told Jonghyun to stay at school waiting for him to pick him up.

“Hi Jjong…” Kibum said after he walked out from the limousine followed by Kevin that a little bit make Jonghyun confused and surprised at the same time.

“Why Kevin is with you?” Jonghyun asked his cousin while pointing Kevin with his chin.

“He will be visiting us today” Kibum said.

“Jonghyun!” A voice from behind Jonghyun calling out for him making him to turn and finding Minho with Taemin that wrapped his arms around Minho’s followed with grumpy Key behind the two and Jonghyun knows what exactly happen.

As soon as Key arrived near Jonghyun he still has frowns and pout in his face also he didn’t realize that Kevin and Kibum is there as well, Jonghyun patted Key’s head and told him to calm down while shooing the 2min couple before Key gets angry at Minho again.

“So?” Jonghyun asked the grumpy one.

“That monster Minho is taking my Taeminnie for a date… and Taeminnie said yes…” He pouted more, Kevin is aware at the situation but Kibum still don’t get any idea about what they are talking about.

“How do you know?” Jonghyun asked.

“I eavesdropping them when Minho asked Taeminnie” Key said, making Jonghyun nod at the explanation. Key sigh and then he just realize that Kevin and Kibum is there with them.

“What are you guys doing here?” He asked both.

“Picking Jonghyun and you up since Kevin wants to visit” Kibum explained.

“Ow Okay”