Chapter 14

Live Only For You

Jonghyun did what Kibum has told him, he take Kevin home first before going home and arriving at the mansion he quickly takes shower and get dressed with his school uniform unwillingly the thing he wants to do the most now is to stay with Key at the hospital and the thing he hates the most on doing it right now is going away from Key but still he has to listen to Kibum.

After prepared everything he went downstairs already with his school bag it’s already really quiet here without his uncle and Hyungjun and now Kibum is at the hospital just making the mansion just like a ghost house with no one live here, Jonghyun just sigh at it and went to the dining room.

There already breakfast in the table and the maids are lining up like a statue near the wall, Jonghyun sit in the chair and start eating his breakfast but most of the time he will just play with them not having the appetite to eat anything and he end up not eating even half of his food and left to school at once.

Jonghyun walked to his class and placed his bag on his seat before going to the headmaster’s office ignoring everyone that is greeting him and even ignored Minho he wants to do one thing that now is super important for him and that is telling the headmaster about Key’s condition and before he gets it done he doesn’t want to do anything else including talking. He knocks the door a few times before getting the response by the headmaster and then enters the office with a bow to the middle aged woman that Jonghyun met at the first day of school.

“Oh… Kim Jonghyun ssi… Is something wrong?” She asked as she stood up from her chair while Jonghyun walked to one of the chair.

“Key’s parents passed away because of the car accident… and Key is at the hospital…” Jonghyun explained with a cold tone, he didn’t planning on doing that but when he remembers about Key’s face last night he can’t just say it cheerfully can’t he?

“I’m sorry for hearing that… I’ll announce it later on for now you can come back to your class, Jonghyun ssi the bell will ring soon”

Jonghyun nodded and leave the office walking back to his class and when he reached his classroom the bell rand loudly just as usual but already being in the school for a few days make him used to how loud the bell rang every single day.

He sits on his chair and look blankly at whatever comes in front of him, when the teacher comes, the headmaster is now speaking and everyone can listen by listening to the speaker.

‘Good Morning students, This is the headmaster speaking… I just heard really bad news, Apparently Our Friend Kim Kibum from class 2-1 have lost his parents… If any of you wants to visit him, he is in the hospital… And that’s all… we shall wish for Kibum to be strong’

And with that the morning speech ends immediately and all of the students looked at each other and started to chat about what happens to Key, Jonghyun lowered his head looking down at his desk and from 2 rows in front of him Minho is looking at him in curiosity and worried at the same time, he has to ask about this to Jonghyun at lunch break.

The teacher quieted the class down and starts the lesson, Jonghyun’s mind just wandering around for Key he can’t concentrate even a bit.

The lesson ends so fast for Jonghyun and as soon as the lunch break bell rang he make his way out of the class ignoring things once again.

“YAH! Kim Jonghyun!” Minho called out for Jonghyun from his back and grabbed his wrist.

Jonghyun realize that Minho is calling for him so he gains as much attention he can get to Minho “What is it?” He asked.

“What have gotten into you since this morning..? do you know what happen to Key?”

Jonghyun nodded And sigh “I was with him last night and he got called by the hospital telling him that his parents got into a car accident” Jonghyun said explaining with a cold expression and a quiet short explanation.

“Ow… I see…” Minho said feeling sorry he sigh and followed Jonghyun to where ever he is going.

“Minnie…!” Taemin said from a little bit of a far to Minho and waved to both Minho and Jonghyun while walking toward them.

“I heard that Key hyung’s parents are…” Taemin is too sad to even finish his sentences; he can now kind of felt how sad Key is now.

“Yeah we heard it too…” Minho said.

“What about visiting him together after school?” Jonghyun suggested since he will be going to the hospital too.

“Sure! But maybe we can ask Onew hyung to come with us too…” Taemin said.

“Onew hyung? Oh yeah… Key ever mentioned about the team later on camping and we are being with that Onew… but I don’t know him at all” Jonghyun said out of curiosity.

“Onew hyung is my brother… also Key hyung’s best friend…” Taemin said.

Jonghyun nod “Should I know something about him…?”

“He likes chicken… a lot and by ‘a lot’ I really mean it” Minho said followed with a chuckled while Jonghyun just shrugged.

They just walked around until the bell rang once again and all of them went to their own classroom and a few hours later the school ended and of course Jonghyun didn’t learn anything since his mind is still sticking to Key’s condition right now.

And just like Taemin said to Minho and Jonghyun, the three of them went to the third year class to meet with Onew.

“Taemin… what are you doing here..?” Onew came out from his class already with his school bag and he is now standing in front of Taemin.

“I just want to ask you if you want to go visit Key hyung at the hospital” Taemin said answering.

“Um yeah sure!” Onew said.

“Oh by the way… hyung... this is Kim Jonghyun hyung…” Taemin said introducing Jonghyun that is standing besides Minho and behind Taemin.

“Hmm… Nice to meet you Jonghyun ssi… My name is Lee Jinki but people call me Onew most of the time” Onew introduced himself slightly bowing down.

“Just call me Jonghyun…. You’re older than me.. so Should I just use sunbae or hyung?”

“Just Onew will do”

After introducing themselves, the four of them went out of the school firstly going to pick up Kevin.