Chapter 19

Live Only For You

*Kibum’s POV*

 

Today NH High will be on a camping trip for three days, I have shopped for things that I needed and the past few days on my new school has been really awesome… I made a lot of friends most of them I know with Kevin’s help since he tour me around the school and introduce me to a lot of people when we were at it, and I wasn’t really surprised when everyone told me that I was lucky to be with the Princess of NH High that actually is Kevin, well with that kind of look Kevin can do anything he wants and can gets anything he desires…

It turns out that Jjong’s and Key’s school, SM High also will go on a camping trip just besides our site and Kevin already made pile of plans on escaping when we have free times and we will sneaked out to Key’s place, I can’t do anything but just agree with it.

The roadway took about 3 hours and we arrive there at 1 p.m sharp, we put the tents up and arrange things to be in order, every boys and even girls even almost fight over to set up mine and Kevin’s tent… yeah... I’ve quite popular since I enter school I was even called “The mysterious Boy” Boy? I’m not a boy anymore… and I also not that mysterious… It’s just no one has known me for too long other than my families, I don’t really care what they called me though… It’s just a little bit annoying of how they always staring at me no matter where I am and some girls might squeal when they see me hanging out around Kevin; Sometimes Soohyun would inform us about how a fan club for me pairing up with Kevin is being made up. As far as I remember… KeMaru.

“Kibum oppa do you need our help?” One of the girl asked to me, well I’ve heard this question for more that 10thtimes today and I’m getting pissed off by it but I keep my smiling face.

“It’s fine…” I told her while I am smiling, she squeals before going back to her groups of girls and laughing for something… I guess.

After we set up our tent, the teacher told us to just strolling around there but not too far or we will get lost, Kevin and I decided to just walked to Key and Jjong’s place and I just followed right behind him, I don’t want him to left me behind and got himself lost in the middle of the forest.

“Key~…” Kevin whined when we found them in their site, the tent still not set up and looks like they have been in some kinds of trouble setting it up, Jjong… well I know he can’t but looking to Key I don’t think Key can’t do this simple thing… I can even bet that he can set the tent all by himself without getting any problems at all.

“You haven’t set up your tent… want me to help you?” I asked offering my help.

“Actually, I can do it all by myself it’s just that Jjong insist on setting it up but keep on failing… but he still doesn’t let me to set it up!”

“Well…. Because I CAN do it myself!” Jjong said angry to us and Key just shrugged at it while sitting on the big rock near us and stare at Jjong that once again failed at his countless time of setting up the tent and since I can’t just stand and watch, I help him setting up the tent even though he quickly frowns as soon as I helped him and keep on frowning until I’m done with the tent, I walked to him that already crossed his arms.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“I can do it alone” Jjong said turning his head to the side.

“Well… two is better than one don’t you think?”

“You set up the tent by yourself…” he said.

“I read the book about it…”

I manage to get Jonghyun not mad to me anymore and went back to my own school’s camp site with of course…Kevin, It’s now 2.30 and we reached the camp site not too long because it’s quite near between NH High’s camp site and SM High’s.

At 3 o’clock the teachers told us to gather around and we did it immediately, they told us to prepare everything for tomorrow, can’t they just tell us that tonight? ... Then they told us to prepare ourselves before gathering anything we need in the forest.

After prepare everything for tomorrow and now, all of the students went to the forest grouping with their friends and somehow it’s just me and Kevin walking to the forest all alone.

“Hey! Kibummie! Look I found funny looking mushrooms!!” Kevin shouted calling for me even though we just a few steps apart, I quickly went to his side and look at the mushrooms he was referring to and it does looks kind of funny, Kevin bent and so do I… I picked some of it and sniff it… It doesn’t smell bad so without any further thought I just put them inside my mouth and who can guess that it’s actually really good! How can these delicious mushrooms is located in the forest?

“Hmm! It’s good!” I told Kevin and he also tastes it; he smiled widely when he also felt the same as I am.

“We should just bring this back to the camp site!” Kevin suggested and I take the plastic bag I prepared and took a whole bunch of it to the bag and we went back… on our way back we also founds some braches for the fire and also wild strawberries and we got to the camp, the other students wasn’t as lucky as we were since they got nothing but leaves and branches.

 

*End of Kibum’s POV*

 

At the other side *Jonghyun’s POV*

 

After Kibummie and Kevin left, I just can’t face Key like this? How can I don’t know how to set up a single tent? I also read the book of how we set tents but I still can’t get it. I don’t really mad at Kibummie for being so knowledgeable since he is a really good  and fast learner and he can do anything just from its instruction and wont fail even though it’s his first time doing it.

 I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turn just to see Key behind me smiling.

“Well, I’ll teach you how to set up tents later on okay?” Key said and I nodded to him, the teachers suddenly came and told the students to pick some foods from the forest…? But we have foods that we have brought from home… why should we search for food again? I didn’t really complaint since Key already dragged me to inside the forest walking on our own.

Luckily, we found a river with a really clear water and we can see fishes swimming in the river, they are not small but also not too big… they are medium I guess.  I grabbed a stick that I can reach and also that sharp enough and starting to target for the fishes but I get noting but splashes to my face and shirt making me wet.

Key also tried to catch them but with his bare hands and he catch one!, I applause him and he throw the fish to the ground and it soon is dead because can’t breathe, Key starting to catch more and more fishes and we ended up well.. He ends up catching 6 fishes and we brought everything home.

We also found wild strawberries and what do know? Honey! …

At night we shared our founding’s with Taemin, Minho and Onew…we ate all of it and is really full when we finished, gosh that was really delicious.

“Students! Now go to sleep!  We have lots of activities by tomorrow” The teacher announced and everyone go to their camps while whining, because they don’t get any night time to chit-chat with each others.

Me and Key changed to pajamas and went to lay in there… We slept back to back and there were silence, well I think Key already sleeping so I close my eyes but I can’t seem to be sleeping properly since I don’t really reaching my dreamland, I just lay in there while closing my eyes still awake… I’m actually thinking about y parents… I do miss them even though I’m really mad at them… they are my parents and I love them… but they just want me because I’m their only heir… I think I will be just staying with Kibum forever… at least until I graduate and find my job.

My thoughts are broken into pieces when I heard sobs coming from behind me, I turn and pat his shoulder making him to turn looking at me, his eyes are red and tears are coming and flow to his cheeks I use my thumb to erase the tears and asked him.

“Why are you crying?” I asked worriedly raising my eyebrow.

“I… I-I Got…. Remember… of… of… my… parents” Key said between his unstoppable sobs, I really can’t imagine how he misses his parents… I’ve never missed mine since I’m kind a pissed of them sometimes.

I quickly hugged him and he rested his head on my chest, crying.

I patted his back continually and after a pretty long time, there is silence I took a glance to Key and he already sleeping quite peacefully… I hugged him again and soon I reach my dream land.

 

*End of Jonghyun’s POV*

 

KeMaru’s Side…

 

Kibum and Kevin already inside their tent, half sleeping since Kevin will wake up if the flashlights went off and change its batteries.

“I really need to buy branded batteries” Kevin mumbled.

“Do you really hate being in the dark that bad?” Kibum asked looking at Kevin that changing the batteries inside the flashlight with a pout on Kevin’s face. Kevin nodded immediately and after he gets the new batteries inside the flashlights he went back to sleep… they both starting to fall to their sleep when suddenly a loud thunder roam and Kevin jumped from his spot and now he is sitting while hugging his legs close to him and shivering.

Kibum woke up and confused at Kevin.

“You scared of thunder too?” Kibum asked and Kevin nodded in fear as another loud thunder came.

Kibum sat up and pull Kevin to his embrace, Kevin lets himself to be hug and soon fall asleep. Kibum that also really tired by now fell asleep immediately…….