Final Chapter

Live Only For You

Today, Kevin and Kibum’s family also Key and Jungmin are gathering in the Kim residence to talk about how to confront Kibum to go to the chemotherapy in America anytime soon now because everyone including Kibum knows that he doesn’t have any much time left to left survive on this world despite of his condition that got worse than ever right now and it’s really hurtful looking at the helpless Kibum laying in the hospital having so much trouble on just living like that and it’s really painful just to watch that.

“I think… If Bummie doesn’t want it, then we have no choice but to bring him to America forcefully or just make him lose conscious and bring him there…” Kevin said out of a sudden making everyone’s gaze are only towards him who gave an unusual idea. No one said a thing about it and kept their gaze at Kevin who is quieted  down by his own words, he doesn’t want this not at all, not a single chance because Kibum who is going to America means that Kibum will leave him and that is not what Kevin wants… but still, he doesn’t want Kibum to die……

“Kevin…. You sure about your suggestion?” Hyungjun asked again gaining a nod from Kevin who got his eyes shut closed tightly and is biting the bottom of lips head hung low. Everyone there are already aware of how Kevin’s feels towards Kibum and also How Kibum’s feelings to Kevin and It’s hurtful to see that the two of them who loves each other have to make a decision to be apart for not just a couple of days or weeks…. Or even months but they might be apart for years…

“Just do it today!” With that Kevin left the room, getting to the front door of the mansion and went out Key stood and follows him leaving the rest in the edge of crying.

“I understand” Jonghyun whispered, tears already building up in his eyes.

 

The current time now is midnight and everyone including Key, Kevin and the unconscious Kibum is there at the airport saying goodbye to each other.

“I’m worried about Kevin” Jonghyun said to Key who is standing in front of him, pointing his words at Kevin who is standing besides Kibum who is still sleeping in the gurney.

“I’m worried too but he will be just fine… I’ll take care of him, you should just go and take care of Kibum” Key said assuring.

Jonghyun nodded “Yeah, I will be back in about a couple of weeks when Bummie already can handle things in there” He said and Key nodded.

“Jjong! It’s time to go!” Hyungjun called from a bit further away, with that Jonghyun bid a goodbye to Key and gave a kiss on the younger’s forehead before helping Hyungjun and Mr.Kim to push the gurney Kibum is laying on.

After all of them went out of sight Kevin’s knee betray him and lose strength of being standing anymore, Key quickly went on his knees and hug Kevin tightly, It is a hard time.

 

2 Weeks later~

 

“Jjongie~” Key whined as he went to Jonghyun and hugged him like there is no tomorrow. “I missed you” He whined again and cuddled against Jonghyun’s firm chest burying his head.

“I missed you too” Jonghyun said in return. “By the way, how’s Kevin?”Jonghyun asked pulled back looking at Key’s eyes.

“He is back to normal even though he often cries in my house when he got home from school but aside from that he is just the Kevin I know, and how’s Kibum?” Key asked back as they both walked out the airport going to the car that Jonghyun ordered to get him.

“Well, he was really stubborn to go back in here but with some advice from me and I explained that it was Kevin’s idea… Kibum just go on with it and he is on his rehabilitation right now and of course I got some things to keep him energize in his rehabilitation” Jonghyun said with a proud smirk on his face.

Key raised an eyebrow “What is it?”

“Kevin’s pictures…” Jonghyun blurted out and Key laugh at the answer he got.

 

Now a few years have passed, Kevin, Key and Jonghyun are already in their last year at college and the graduation day already tomorrow. Hyungjun just got to Korea after years being in America taking care of Kibum and as for Mr.Kim and Jungmin they are still in America monitoring how Kibum is doing in his rehabilitation. For Jonghyun’s parents, they already got an agreement with Jonghyun and they got well with Jonghyun and Key since they often visits both Jonghyun and Key in Korea.

“Well you don’t have to make our graduation party…” Kevin said at Hyungjun that keep on insisting that he wants to make a graduation party for Kevin, Key and also Jonghyun at the day the three of them graduate from the same university.

“But I want to… and it’s okay with Key and Jonghyun…” Hyungjun said.

“…Um, It’s fine for them because Jonghyun is the part of your family while Key is Jonghyun’s boyfriend… but in the other hand, I’m nobody to your family… why do you have to make my graduation party too?” Kevin asked giving reasons of why his graduation shouldn’t be celebrated with Jonghyun and Key at the Kim residence.

“That’s your reason… but I have my reasons too… Firstly you are my friend and Jonghyun and Key’s friend too, second, I already think of you as a part of the Kim Family ever since you have been hanging out with us… and lastly the third… You are the most beloved person for Kibum, my beloved little brother” Hyungjun end his statement against Kevin with a smile because he knows that his last words hit Kevin’s heart deeply.

“Okay… But not too luxurious ‘kay?” Kevin said and Hyungjun nodded in excitement.

“I can’t wait for tomorrow!” Hyungjun shouted.

“Why are you so excited anyway?” Kevin asked.

“Because tomorrow is a special day, and Jungminnie is coming back from America tomorrow AND I have a huge surprise for you… consider this as a gift” Hyungjun said excitedly.

“A gift?” Kevin asked gaining a nodded not just Hyungjun but also Key and Jonghyun.

“What is the gift Key?” Kevin turned to Key.

“Well, It’s a secret… It wouldn’t be a surprise if you know what it is, isn’t it?” Key said winking at Kevin who pouted at his answer.

“I think…I also can’t wait for tomorrow” Kevin said to himself even though the others there hears it clearly and smirks at it.

 

The next day, after graduation at the university Kevin, Key and Jonghyun got home at the Kim residence and got themselves to the Kim Mansion where at the front mansion there are a lot of cars that some are familiar with them but some of the cars are to be say a limousine.

“Congratulation for the three of you!” Hyungjun said excitedly as he came to greet the three.

“Thanks hyung!” The three said in unison.

Hyungjun told them to come to the backyard where the party is being held but for Kevin instead of getting to the party first he has another place to go first so Hyungjun, Key and Jonghyun went to the backyard first. Kevin went upstairs where Kibum’s bedroom once placed.

Kevin went in the bedroom making a creaking sound of the door, he went in and the lamp everything are still the same as they are even after years without its owner sleeping in here, Kevin walked closer to the bedside and sit on the edge reaching a picture that inside a gold frame, a picture of Kevin and Kibum together years ago. Kevin shed a tear out of his eyes.

“Hey Bummie? Today I just graduated! I really hope you are here with me…” Kevin said. He has never even once contact Kibum that in America because Kevin knows that if he calls, Kibum will probably bribe someone to get him back to Korea.

Kevin hugged the picture close to his chest while biting the bottom of his lips… he missed Kibum so much…

After some time crying in Kibum’s room, Kevin finally went downstairs and to the backyard finding the biggest party he has yet been to. There are just a few people that Kevin recognizes like his parents, Hyungjun, Key, Jonghyun, Jonghyun’s parents, and also Mr.Kim and Jungmin that was supposed to be in America. Apart from that, Kevin doesn’t feel familiar with all of these people.

“Oh, Kevin… there you are! We’ve been waiting for you” Mr.Kim said walking to Kevin and the others follow him from behind.

“Sorry to keep you waiting…” Kevin said smiles awkwardly.

“Then, it’s time for the presents!!!” Hyungjun shouted excitedly, Jungmin, Key and Jonghyun all smile warmly making Kevin getting confused.

“Great!” Kevin said trying to get himself excited as everyone else in there but it seems that he can’t keep up since everyone are smirking thinking about something that make him curious.

“Your present is here Kevin” Key said.

“Huh?” Kevin asked not understanding…

 

“Congratulation on your graduation Kev” A familiar voice said from behind Kevin, the voice is familiar, too familiar not just to Kevin but to everyone in there.

Kevin turned to his back slowly with his head hung low, he saw a pair of shoes in front of him and he start scanning the figure in front of him with eyes wide as he reaches the figure’s familiar face, Kevin closed his gasping mouth with his hand, Kevin’s eyes are already teary and from behind his hand, sobs coming out from his mouth. “Bummie…” Kevin lets out between the soft sobs.

Kibum smiled and open his arms for Kevin, and the pointed man walked slowly still in disbelieve and after a few uncompromising steps Kevin launched himself to Kibum as he buried his head on Kibum’s chest cried as hard as he could clenching Kibum’s shirt. Kibum hold Kevin as tight as he could not want to let go anymore.

Kibum already finishes his chemo in America and fortunately the chemo works completely perfect on Kibum and even though Kibum still suffer from Spinocerebellar Ataxia but Kibum still can do what humans mostly do and he won’t be death anytime soon of course.

“You’re back! You are seriously back!” Kevin said from the embrace.

“I don’t want you to wait for me too long”

Kevin pulled himself from the hug and look at the face he missed the most. Kibum trailed his fingers to Kevin’s cheeks.

“I have a surprise for you… close your eyes” Kibum said softly, Kevin nodded even though he has no idea what’s going on.

Kibum kneeled down in front of the closed-eye Kevin and took out a small box from his pocket, opening it revealing a crystal ring. “Now open your eyes” Kibum said again.

Kevin obeyed and slowly open his eyes that points right to Kibum who is kneeling down with the ring in his hand, Kevin gasps as his cheeks grow red.

“Kevin Woo Sung Hyun… Will you marry me?” Kibum said clearly since actually it’s really embarrassing to do this. Kevin was surprised, he took a single glance at everyone else and to his parents who nodded their head approving and Kevin looks at Mr.Kim, Hyungjun and the others of Kibum’s family who nodded at him as well. Kevin looks down at Kibum biting his lips.

“Of course I do…”

Kibum’s face got lit up and he got up, taking the ring from the box to put it on Kevin’s finger. Both got into a tight embrace with everyone’s round of applaud.

 

The silence of the day got interrupted by a loud sound of the church bell ringing, sounding it will begin soon. It has been a couple of months since Kibum actually proposed to Kevin and today is the day where both of them will become one. They stood in front of the priest saying their own oath to each other, Kevin looks wonderful in the white fluffy dress while Kibum in his white tuxedo (Kibum’s clothes like in the MV Xing-In Your Hands but with Kibum’s hair black just like these days).

After saying the oath, the priest bind them together as one before both kissed passionately…

In the night, it’s just the newly-wed couple and their family no others attend but them. The party isn’t so luxury since Kevin has been begging so that Mr.Kim and Hyungjun won’t go over reacted and made a whole bunch of parties for them. The party was fast but left everyone with a memorable memory.

 

Everyone already went to bed but Kibum and Kevin still awake, sitting down at the grass near the garden where they first met.

“I love you Kev…”

“Love you too…” Kevin responded… “But you know Bummie? It’s really a miracle… I heard that you have been sick before I met you… but you were pretty healthy to me…”

“Because… I Live Only For You…” 

 

 

Author's Note : With That, LOFY is finished...... All Credits goes to Chibi_KeMaru91, except for the last Chapter which I wrote myself..... I'm thinking about making another fic about Kemaru but What do you guys think??? ^w^ Goodbye~

Comments are reaaaallllyyyyy appreciated.....