Chapter 5

Live Only For You

“WHAT?!” Kevin screamed out loudly and that making people that in the café to stare at both Kevin and Key but the shocked boy seems not to care about what people think about them right now, he keeps staring at Key that sigh at him with a wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

“Yes… but we just introduce our self and he need to go home” Key said and that one makes Kevin disappointed and finally sit down on his seat.

“Instead of talking about him… can we talk about the thing that makes you really need to meet me now..?” Key tried to change the topic before Kevin can ask something about Jonghyun again, It bother him so much if it’s about the Kim family again.

Kevin stares at Key first and then back to his bag; he took out an envelope and gives it to the other. Key eyed him for a second before taking it from him and open it to take a letter that from NH High Principal to Kevin, he reads it slowly and at every word make him really surprise, Kevin is going to the Kim Family mansion to make a report about The Kim family life and job also for Kevin to bring one of his friend with him just to accompany him.

After reading the letter until it’s done, Key looked up at Kevin with a really bad feeling about this and maybe he is right; Kevin is already eyeing him with a wide smile and he is giggling  “please..?” Kevin said pleadingly.

Key sighs and Kevin is overjoyed right away because it’s how Key expresses his defeated, Kevin stood up and went to Key’s place and hugs him tightly with Kevin’s hand wrapped in Key’s neck “Thank you… thank you….thank you!!” Kevin said just like a little kid that got permission from their parents to have something, Key just sigh again… Kevin is much more childish than he is but he is still like him as a little brother.

“And that’s it? I will be going if this is over… I have an exam tomorrow” Key said looking to Kevin that has his head really close to each other, Kevin pouts; he still wants to talk about something other than the important thing Kevin has an exam tomorrow as well and his hyungs already told him to go straight home and study even though Kevin is smart enough to pass the exam with score more than 8.

Key stare at Kevin knowing that the other still wants to talk “How about going to my house then…? You can help me study while you are studying yourself and we can talk about whatever it is when we finish” Key said, Kevin grabbed Key’s uniform’s sleeve and smile at him widely while nodding his head happily.

With that, Key pays the bill and went out the café with Kevin that has his slender arms around Key’s right arm… people that passing by just giggling at the sight they thought that Kevin and Key is sibling and Kevin is younger. Key just let it be and keep walking to his house.

“Waaahhh…. It has been a long time since I last visit this place…” Kevin squeals when he enters the house, that he looks around with excitement Key staring at him from the back cracking an eyebrow.

“You came here about 2 days ago may I remind you…?” Key said as he walks inside following Kevin to his room, Kevin already know every detail of this house since he come here very often, Key’s family also have been really close to Kevin and usually invite him and his family to have dinner in the house.

Kevin runs upstairs and finding Key’s room, he opens the door and walk in like in his own house since this is just like his second house to him because he even has his own bedroom in this house given by Key’s parents in case Kevin wants to stay over at the house.

“You act just like this is your own house… wait… it is, isn’t it?” Key said as he close the door behind him and sighs at Kevin that already laying in Key’s bed with a half closed eyes, Key smile a bit before walk to the edge of the bed and took off Kevin’s socks and then pull the blanket to cover Kevin’s body up to the teen’s chest, with that Kevin’s eyes close fully and dreamland already in Kevin’s mind.

A couple of hours later, Key already has shower and finished his study for the next exam he thought he can study with Kevin but since the teen is sleeping peacefully Key just study by himself and it somehow work.

Key walks towards the sleeping Kevin and shook the teen’s body a little to wake him up, Kevin growls at it and slowly open his eyes and then blink a few times before rubbing his eyes to wipe the sleepiness away.

“Go take a shower, you can use the hot water since it’s already night” Key said while Kevin’s hair that looks messy making it messier.

Kevin’s eyes widened when he heard the word ‘night’ “What?! Night?! Why you didn’t wake me up earlier…?” Kevin shouted loudly like there is no tomorrow, Key just close his ears with his hands It has already been usual for Kevin to say things like that.

Key sigh “You are the one who can’t get up… don’t blame me…” He said to Kevin.

“Sorry… Can I sleep over…?” Kevin asked with a pout.

“Sure… Go take a bath, I’ll call auntie to inform her before she is worry about you”

With that, Kevin went to the bathroom with the clothes that he has in his room while Key is calling Kevin’s mother to inform that Kevin is sleeping over at his house for the night.

Key gets to the kitchen to prepare the dinner, his maid is on vacation while his parents are on the foreign country working; so Key lives alone in the house for awhile but sometimes when he is lonely and bored he will call Kevin and the teen will be coming over or Key himself went to Kevin’s house and sleep over.

After taking a bath, Kevin feels all freshened up now; he already has a plan if he is staying over at Key’s house when the next day he has school, he will wake up at 4 in the morning and then take a bath and went back to his own house to wear his school uniform as well as his school bag and everything he needs in school that day.

Kevin went downstairs and go straight to the dining room since he already can smell food in there, Kevin was right… Key already served everything they will eat in the dining table, Kevin sits in his usual place, and then Key joins him and sits beside him they start eating while talking about things.

 

*In the Kim Family Mansion*

 

Jonghyun and Hyungjun just arrive at their house or should I say Mansion since the size of that place could be compared to an international school; both of them go out from the car in the mansion’s main door leaving the car to the servant to be park with the other cars.

When they both enter the mansion, both of their eyes widened by the sight in the living room they freeze for that moment with gaping mouth and unbelievable sight. No one dare to speak for the moment, both just stood there quietly not even a finger move.

Jonghyun is the first one who snapped out of the sight he walks closer to the living room “Bummie…?” Jonghyun called out to the teen who is sitting with Mr.Kim in the living room the teen looks pretty pale and weak but he is here…. Outside his room at least. He is not just lying in his room but he is here for the first time after years of sickness and traumatized, Kibum is here feeling better than before.

Kibum just smile at Jonghyun and raised his hand “Hi Jjong…” Kibum said, his voice is not sore or trembling anymore but still weak and his face expression still looks weak, Jonghyun smile back and ran to Kibum and kneel in front of the sitting teen putting his arms to rest in Kibum’s lap and his head is looking up at Kibum’s pale face not long afterwards he also rest his head above his arms that still in Kibum’s lap.

“I missed you…” Jonghyun said, he knows that he is being oh so sensitive and not mature different from the usual him that always looks manly and mature to everyone but now he is facing someone he is actually care since he was a child and his immatureness just appear so suddenly, Kibum smile wider looking at his cousin remembering how childish and stubborn Jonghyun was.

Long ago, Jonghyun was really childish and stubborn everyone must listen to him no matter what and no one dare to forbid him to do something he likes not even his own parents except for his cousin. Kibum always act mature and at the same time is stubborn as Jonghyun but they somehow manage to get along and always play together.

“You don’t look like you missed me though…” Kibum said with a weak smirk in his face, Jonghyun who heard that raised his head immediately and stare at Kibum with a slight pout and frown for the moment.

Kibum chuckled at it and pinched Jonghyun cheek with some power that he has.

“Too surprise even you can’t say anything hyung…?” Kibum asked as he turn his head to see his brother just standing there not doing anything nor speak anything to his little brother who just well almost recover.

“But…how…?” Hyungjun asked as he walked to his father’s direction, he do thinks that now is the best time for him to be happy by this situation but something in his heart just feel that weird he is sure that he saw his little brother was really weak this morning but he is now walking outside his room, It’s not that he doesn’t want his brother to be healthy and can walk around again it just he is scared that what if his brother is fine now but later he will…….. Hyungjun just scared that Kibum’s condition will be worse than before just like in medical books, some of the disease just makes the patient better for a moment and then the thing after that is…..death.

Mr.Kim knows what exactly his oldest son is thinking right now he smile at Hyungjun “No need to worry… this afternoon Kibum was calling me and when I found him he already can stand up so I called his doctor and he said that Kibum is getting better…miracle I guess…” Hearing a prepared explanation from his father Hyungjun just can sigh out of relieve.

“By the way everyone… don’t go anywhere tomorrow okay? There will be someone from a school I own come to interview us….” Mr.Kim said .

Everyone just nod at him and follow Mr.Kim to the Dining room to have their dinner, at least they already know what should they do tomorrow.