Chapter 10

Live Only For You

The four of them arrive at the Kim residence and it seems as big as they know but since it’s the second time they are here it’s not as exciting as the first time but it’s still really cool to enter house like this.

“This house still amazing no matter how many times you got here” Key said looking at Jonghyun that just smile at him and followed Kevin and Kibum inside the mansion while looking to every corner of the place his eyes wandering there looking how elegant the mansion is.

“Uncle is just went to America for a meeting, Hyungjun hyung now is in Japan for his new album” Jonghyun said explaining the quiet mansion there just Kibum and Jonghyun to live there around one or two weeks well of course with the servants but those people can’t talk normally to both of their young masters since it’s impolite but Jonghyun and Kibum are almost near their limits of quietness.

“Hmm… It must be boring” Kevin said to Kibum and yes it’s boring down to hell if he might add.

Kibum nodded and so does Jonghyun.

“So Key… have you chosen your teammates?” Kevin asked Jonghyun looked worried since he hasn’t asked Key to be in his team for the camping, Key nodded at Kevin.

“Yeah… Me, Onew hyung, Taeminnie, That monster Minho and Him” Key pointed at Jonghyun that seems surprised by it but smirks.

Kevin nodded so does Kibum, one of the maid came afterwards and bow of Kibum’s and Jonghyun’s presence before asking “Do you want to drink anything young master?” the maid asked politely still bowing down not daring to see the young masters right at their eyes.

“Hmm…. Maybe I’ll come to the kitchen myself to pick it” Jonghyun said as he stood up intends to walk to the kitchen but stopped by Key’s hand that grabbed Jonghyun’s uniform sleeve making Jonghyun to turn looking at him with a questioning look at his face.

“I want to go too….. Can I?” Key asked looking up at the standing Jonghyun, he just nod at the question and Key stood up as well following Jonghyun and the maid to the kitchen leaving Kevin and Kibum in the living room.

“Should we go outside?” Kibum suggested breaking the awkward silence between, Key nodded and quickly pulling Kibum by his arms rushing to the garden behind the mansion, but before leaving Kibum shouted telling Jonghyun that he and Kevin will be in Garden and he heard a ‘yes’ from Jonghyun that still in the kitchen with Key.

When the two got to the garden Kibum sat in one of the chair that was prepared there while Kevin is looking at the scenery in front of him, the first time he came here he saw this stunning scenery but wasn’t paying too much attention to it since he was distracted by Kibum, today he is actually enjoying looking at it.

After a few minutes of waiting Jonghyun and Key come to the garden with Jonghyun carrying a silver tray with everyone’s favorite drinks there Kibum’s drink was picked by Jonghyun while Kevin’s is by Key also cookies and chocolate muffins, Jonghyun puts the tray in  the table besides Kibum and then put the drinks separately.

Kevin sit at one of the chair in front of the table and slowly drinking his drink so does everyone.

“So… How about we find a time when we can go shopping for the camping?” Jonghyun started after taking a sip of his drink, he looks at everyone and smiles a little.

Kibum just nod still drinking, Kevin also nods excitedly.

“Sure thing….” Key said.

“How about tomorrow…? We got no school tomorrow” Jonghyun suggested and Kevin and Key looked at each other first before Key said another thing.

“Sure….” Both Kevin and Key said together in unison.

They just sat there and chat to each other about their selves while enjoying the sight in the rose garden and also their drink and cookies, times pass by really quickly for them and without even realizing it it’s already 6 o’clock and it’s time for Kevin and Key to go home.

Jonghyun and Kibum get them two to the mansion’s entrance.

“So… want me to take you two home? Kevin is staying at Key’s place right?” Jonghyun asked.

Key shook his head a little “No… my parents will be home tonight… so Kevin doesn’t need to accompany me again…” He explained.

“Then I can take you home, while Bummie takes Kev home?” Jonghyun asked once again, Key ‘hmm’ and nod at Jonghyun while Kevin also nodded at it excitedly.

Jonghyun and Kibum first took shower and prepare themselves before taking Key and Kevin home by two different cars, Kibum asked Kevin’s address firstly and told it to the driver so Kevin doesn’t have to give the direction anymore.

“Kibum… well I’ve been wondering… if I also can call you Bummie…” Kevin said not looking Kibum in his face, he just look straightly at whatever comes in front of him in the car.

“Of course you can…” Kibum said Kevin’s hair gently and founding that he likes it and keep it that way until he pulled his hand back to his side and silence get them.

Kibum felt something is resting in his shoulder so he turn his head to his side looking at Kevin that has his head on Kibum’s shoulder his eyes are half closed and he is yawning even though he is still awake but Kibum can see that Kevin almost fall to a sleep and instead of preventing it he lift Kevin’s head gently and getting Kevin’s head resting on his lap.

Kibum keep on Kevin’s hair until finally he fell asleep in the older man’s lap, he sleeps peacefully like there is nothing to worry about and that just make Kibum at ease and slightly sigh at it but quickly followed by a chuckle of Kevin’s childishness.

Minutes later the driver announced that they have arrive at the address Kibum got from Kevin, the house is painted light blue with a lovely little garden in front of the house plenty of roses are planted there just how Kevin likes it to be, this is definitely his house.

Kibum carried Kevin bridal style entering the yard first and stop at the entrance to push the bell button and soon after a woman that looks like in her early forty open the door and a little bit surprised when she saw me.

“Kevin?” She called out worriedly.

“Ow… you must be his mother? Don’t worry he just asleep” Kibum said bowing just his head since he might fall if he bow like usual with Kevin in his arms of course, the woman nodded at Kibum and sigh relief.

“Excuse me but... I never seen you before… are you Kevin’s friend?” She asked.

“Um… yeah you can say that… I’m Kim Kibum…” He said make her gasped and putting her hand covering her gaping mouth.

“The son of the owner of UK Company? Kevin has told me about you… a little” Mrs.Woo said smiling at Kibum and let him in that instant.

Mrs.Woo direct Kibum to Kevin’s room, the room is painted azure and there is a lot of toys including dolls Kibum chuckled at it and put Kevin down to the bed gently before going out from the room and met again with Mrs.Woo that still smiling at him and after she thanked him for bringing Kevin home, Kibum get himself home.

 

*At Jonghyun’s side*

 

Jonghyun already knows where Key’s house is so he doesn’t need to ask about it anymore and begin to chat with Key about stuffs and a little bit about school, Key told everything to Jonghyun about his family starting from his parents that usually goes out of town for works and Key had to live alone in his house but he is not that alone sometimes Kevin will come and stay over and sometimes his maid will come to take care of him but Key is alone most of the time.

Arriving at the house, it still dark signing that Key’s parents still not home, Key looked at his wristwatch and it shows 6.30 in the evening, his parents told him that they will arrive at home at 8 o’clock so there still time left to make dinner for his parents.

Jonghyun that doesn’t want Key to be alone at the empty house so he decided to stay until Key’s parents get home.

“You can stay but shouldn’t you inform Kibum about this first?” Key said and Jonghyun immediately takes out his phone and dial a number.

‘Yobosaeyo?’ A voice could be heard at the other end of the call, It’s Kibum.

“Bummie? I will accompany Key and have dinner here… will you be okay alone?” Jonghyun asked.

‘Yeah sure… have fun kay?’ Kibum said.

“Uhm!” With that Kibum hung up and Jonghyun puts his phone back at his pocket, he then follows Key to the Kitchen watching him cooking dinner, Jonghyun finding it really cute to see Key wearing a pink apron with a flower picture in it.

Key finished the dinner and I help him placing the foods in the dining table and it’s already 7.30.

We waited for Key’s parents until it’s finally 9 o’clock and they fall asleep in the couch with the TV still on and Key’s head on Jonghyun’s shoulder and Jonghyun’s at top of Key’s head.

‘RRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG’

A noisy phone rang waking up both Jonghyun and Key at the same time and Key rubbed his eyes.

Jonghyun growls at the noisy phone “Who is it? To call late at night?” he seems pissed and Key just smile at him and stood up to pick up the phone.

“Yes?... who is this…?.... yes…. Yes I am…” Key said speaking to whoever that is on the phone.

Suddenly Jonghyun can hear something fall to the floor and when he turns he finds the phone already fall to the floor while Key is freezing still in his spot without any noise or even movements making Jonghyun curious.

“Key?”