Chapter 18

Live Only For You

*Jonghyun’s POV*

 

I can’t believe what I am seeing right now… this is a dream isn’t it…. This is a dream and soon enough I will be waking up realizing that this isn’t true at all, just my imagination… my dream when I was a child that already vanish from my mind. I rubbed my eyes a few times but they still there they won’t disappear… Dad…Mom….

“Jonghyun?” My dad called for me, it’s been awhile… it’s been years he hasn’t calling me my own name, by the name they gave to me… they have always ignored me… always… but what are they doing here?

I walked inside followed by the others “What are you two doing here?” I asked with my cold tone, I never expected them to come here at any excuses or anything, I came to Korea to avoid them… because I don’t want to admit them as my parents… they always left me behind, they don’t read to me stories to put me in bed, they didn’t come to the parents meeting to in my school, they never at home… even though they are then they will just in their work room and they will come out for meals or shower. They didn’t care to me….

My mom stood up from her seat, I can look tears in her eyes “Of course to bring you home Jonghyun!” She cried out and burst into tears… I still kept my cold expression…

“Then go home… I will never step my foot in that house of yours ever again” I turned from facing then to Key that looks concern to me, I grab his wrist “Come on Key I’ll show you, your room” I said with a soft tone, there is no way I will use that creepy cold tone to Key…

“STOP!” My dad shouted and I turn once again to face him changing my expression to be cold once again.

“What is it now?”

“Don’t you understand?! You have to go home with us Kim Jonghyun!”

“What for? To be back at that cage? To be ignored….? I’ve been living there for the past 10 years…. And do you know why I even stay in there for that long time?! Because of Bummie! I want to change first… I want to be a good older cousin to him! I want to take care of him and if Bummie didn’t get sick, I would prefer staying here” I told them… saying everything, I can’t stand it anymore… yes… when I was 4 and Bummie was 3, we always together and because my parents always out so I stay in Korea with Bummie but when Bummie got sick because of his trauma of his mother, I felt I need to get responsible because I always be the one who got taken care of even though I’m older than him… So I went back to America to change myself and when I already change to be a responsible person I finally back to Bummie.

“We know we are at fault, but we already realize how you are really important to us! You are our only son! You are the heir of my company!”  My dad said with a shout… so that is what he is after….

“Ow… you are here because you lost your only heir? then adopt one! Come one Key”   I told them and quickly run upstairs with Key… to show his new room and of course to avoid them.

*End of Jonghyun’s POV*

 

*Kibum’s POV*

 

“Kibum… I beg you, please told Jonghyun to back with us to America… If it’s you then he will definitely agree” Uncle said kneeling in front of me… I felt bad for him since Jonghyun is really his one and only heir but they just want to run their company and not caring about Jonghyun’s feeling…

“I’m sorry uncle… but… I think you have to convince Jjong yourself… please excuse me…” I said turn to Kevin “Come on Kev…” He nods and bow to the others before following me to Key’s new room upstairs.

 

*End Of Kibum’s POV*

 

Kibum and Kevin got upstairs to Key’s room; getting Jonghyun is burying his face on his hands while Key is sitting beside him patting his shoulder softly.

“Jjong?” I walked to him and kneel in front of him that is sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I don’t want to go back… I just want to be here… I want to be in a place where everyone pays attention to me” Jonghyun said.

“Then stay here… with me and everyone else” Kibum said with a smile, Jonghyun looks at Kibum and hug him.

“I guess I’m still the past me… Sorry I will be troubling you”

“I’m used to it” Kibum said chuckling

 

(At downstairs)

 

“Jae hyun! You have to get my son home! ... you can kick him out or something!” Jonghyun’s dad said with angry tone.

“But hyung… if Jonghyun doesn’t want to... you can’t force him, you know I always think him as my own son too” Jae hyun said with a soft tone he always let out.

“You can say that because you now have two children that can run your company when you are retired” Jonghyun’s dad said even angrier than before.

“Hyungjun will definitely continue his own work… entertaining…. While Kibum… he still get his choices” Jae hyun said to his brother.

“Jonghyun will definitely come with me to America!”