Chapter 15

Live Only For You

Jonghyun and the others went to NH High firstly to pick up Kevin and then they will be going to the hospital to visit Key again. Arriving at the NH High they already can see Kevin standing at the entrance, the students there still going out from the school and Jonghyun can see that a lot of people slightly bow at Kevin or even blush when they get near or pass him even boys.

“I’ll get him” Onew said to the others and then went out of the limo to greet Kevin at the entrance, all of the NH High students stop at their spots not walking anymore but their eyes are on Onew that walked calmly to Kevin.

“Hi Kev” Onew greeted gaining an attention from Kevin that smiled to him and waved his hand happily.

“Onew hyung! What are you doing here?”

“Um... picking you up… we are going to visit Key… Jonghyun told me you will visit him after school” Onew said answering Kevin.

“You are with Jonghyun… okay then let’s go” Kevin said, grabbing Onew’s wrist and walk to the limo and enter, inside the limo there already Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun sitting there and of course he knows everyone there.

“Hi Kevin hyung!” Taemin greeted excitedly.

“Hi Taemin” Kevin replied and then sit besides Jonghyun; Onew closed the door after he enters and then the limo now headed to the hospital where Kibum and Key are.

Arriving at the hospital, Jonghyun lead the way to the room and the others are following him in the back as always the hospital is filled with sick people and the smell of medicines or maybe alcohol after awhile they finally arrived at Key’s room, Kibum is sleeping on the sofa soundlessly while Key is eating an apple Kibum just peeled for him awhile ago.

“Hyung!” Taemin shouted and then run besides the bed with his eyes never leaves Key even a second, Key patted Taemin’s head and smile.

“Hi… you must be worried…” Key gained a nod from Taemin that has his eyes teary already.

“Onew hyung… you’re here too”

“Of course, I need to know how my dongsaeng is doing right?” Onew said while he is walking to besides Taemin and smile to Key and Key just smile back.

They were all distracted by a growl from Kibum that is waking up because of the noises from Taemin and Onew, he sit up straight and rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness away and then finding Kevin is standing not far from him, he then scan the room finding Jonghyun and Key’s friends?

“Bummie... you’re awake” Kevin said while sitting down besides Kibum.

“Mm…” It’s all what Kibum reply for Kevin.

“I think you should go home now, you need to take a bath” Jonghyun said as walked up to Kibum and his cousin’s hair which is rare since he always act like he is the younger one between the two, Kibum shook his head and look up to Jonghyun.

“Don’t worry Jjong, I already took shower I called home this morning to bring me my clothes so I’m fine actually” Kibum denied Jonghyun as he also explained.

“Oh yeah… Kibum… let me introduce you… This is Onew hyung, Taemin and Choi Minho” Key said pointing his hand to Onew, Taemin and Minho in turns, Kibum nodded his head.

“I’m Kim Kibum” Kibum said introducing himself.

“Kim Kibum?... It’s similar to your name Key” Onew said looking at Kibum and then Key that are smiling.

“I know…” Key replied.

“By the way… the doctor said that Key can go home tonight” Kibum said.

“Really? How come you know it but I don’t?!” Key asked a little bit pissed but he whined instead of frown.

“You were sleeping”

“Ow… I will be calling someone then…” Key said removing the cover and sit on the edge of the bed trying to reach the slippers.

“Who?” Jonghyun asked with a questioned look.

“My Grandparents…”

“Why?”

“I will be living with them since I don’t have anyone left”

“Where are your grandparents live?”

“Japan…”

“Japan?! It would mean that you will leave us!” Jonghyun protested with a shout that startled everyone.

Key slowly nodded “Sadly… yes… I just can’t live by my own after what happen” He lowered his head down.

“You can live with me… You have your own room in my house” Kevin said worried.

“I can’t… I really can’t Kevin”

“Then my place will do” Jonghyun said with an unusual cold tone.

“I can’t… I can’t trouble you again”

Jonghyun walked in front of Key and suddenly kneel making Key’s eyes widened as well everyone else in the room.

“I will stay like this if you refuse my offer Key” Jonghyun said not looking at Key but at the floor.

“I can’t! Please don’t be like this” Key said in the edge of tears.

“I’m returning your words Key... Don’t be like this… Everyone will really be sad if you leave…”

“Hyung~… Don’t leave…” Taemin said, he already sobbing and tears are already flowing down his reddened cheeks.

“Yeah… Don’t go” Onew said.

“You can’t just leave us like that right? I know you hate me… but Taemin needs you” Minho said.

Key turn his head to find Kevin that also already burst into tears in Kibum’s arms.

“But… I will be troubling you” Key said to Jonghyun that quickly shook his head furiously.

“No you won’t! ... just please… Don’t leave… stay at my place…”