Chapter 2

Live Only For You

At lunch break, Kevin went to the cafeteria along with AJ and Hoon because all three of them are on the same class, after taking their foods three of went to sit with their best friends in the usual table, when they arrive at the table Soohyun, Dongho and Alexander is already waiting for them in there.

“Hey guys...” Kevin greeted at them while putting his tray of food in the table and sit near Dongho because the maknae really likes to stick to Kevin so much and as expected as soon as Kevin sit down the maknae just pull his arm close to him. “Hyung…. Today’s lesson is so boring...” Dongho pouted as he said that, he is a smart kid and the lesson he gets right now are already too easy for him.

“I know… just bear with it ‘kay?” Kevin tried his best to comfort the boy as he Dongho’s hair gently while put a big smile in his face and Dongho just nodded. Kevin and his friends are smart but they aren’t called nerds because of their cute and handsome looks.

They starting to talk about how boring their class was and how the teacher even get the answer wrong for a math question but they were interrupted when Kiseop come to the table with a bored and annoyed look in his face. “What’s wrong Kiseopie...?” Alexander asked with a little concern as he takes a bite on his food.

“There is someone who confessed to me….again,” Kiseop said buried his head with his two arms in the table. “And she is the same person as yesterday” Kiseop mumbled out, he hates this well he likes all the attention but he hates it if some girls want to have relation with him, he hates girls because what they will do to him is seduce him and probably they’ll end up sleeping together.. that is just Ew….

Eli that just comes to the table asked out of curiosity”Then... what did you tell her?” He asked as he takes his usual seat that is next to Alexander. Kiseop raised his head and stare at Eli “You all already know what right...? then don’t ask” he gave a bored look to all of them.

Yes, everyone on the table knows what exactly Kiseop did say, no. They have been friends since elementary school and there aren’t things that they don’t know about each other. For starting, everyone knows that Soohyun is in love with Dongho it’s just the maknae is not too sensitive about the feelings yet, While Eli and Xander are in love with each other as well as AJ and Hoon.

“Hey, you guys know right? The Kim family who lives in their mansion near here...?” Alexander asked right after he finished his meal, he always be the one who finish first because he always like to feed Eli with his food. Everyone nod at the question.

The Kim family is the owner of UK Company, the biggest company in Asia as well known as the owner of the school that Kevin and the other’s attend, NH High. They all have read all about them in magazines and newspaper since two member of the Kim family is famous, the first one is  Kim Jae Hyun, he is the owner of the UK Company and second Jae Hyun’s first son , Kim Hyung Jun, a singer who already success in such a young age.

“I always wonder about what happens with the one who named Kim Kibum, he was Mr. Kim’s youngest son right? However, I don’t think I see him neither in any of magazines or newspaper nor in the TV” Alexander asked.

No one can answer that because they don’t know a single thing about it either. Kim Kibum is a child full of mystery for everyone, even his father and brother never seems to be talking about him in interviews or something like that.

Before anyone can speak a word, bell rang and they know they have to back to their classes.

‘Kim Kibum…hmm…. Interesting..’ Kevin thought to himself as he followed AJ and Hoon back to their class.

 

*In Kim Family’s mansion*

A cool looking guy is standing in front of the entrance door with a lot of bags, he then ring the doorbell and a second later, a maid opens the door with a warm smile to welcome the guy. He walks in as he gave his bags to the maid and straight to the living room where he finds someone, Mr.Kim.

“Ah, Jonghyun… how come you didn’t tell me that you are coming..?” Mr.Kim greeted when he saw Jonghyun is coming his way. Jonghyun just smile at him and Mr.Kim let Jonghyun to sit down first before answering the man’s question.

Once Jonghyun sit down, he looks at his uncle “Well, I told dad not to tell you... I want to surprise Kibum hyung... How is he doing?” Jonghyun asked that with a weak smile in his face, his uncle just shook his head softly and sigh a bit before looking at Jonghyun at the teen’s eyes.

“Same as always... laying down in his bed without doing anything...” Mr.Kim said that with a sad look in his face, it’s always been like this since Mrs.Kim passed away, Kibum always got sick and high fever. Mr.Kim doesn’t concern about putting Kibum to a school since Kibum is a smart kid he can learn faster than anyone but in this of condition, Mr.Kim doesn’t want his son to go anywhere out the room… even out of Kibum’s room.

“Can’t we do anything about hyung..?” Jonghyun asked worriedly… he and Kibum grow up together since they are in the same age.

Again, Mr.Kim shook his head; he and Hyungjun already did whatever they can do, but nothing work. “Um... let’s not think about that for awhile… which school you want to go to when you here..?” Mr.Kim asked changing the topic right away; he doesn’t want a gloomy mood between them.

“SM High…but I won’t stay in the dorm, is my room still like always uncle..?” Jonghyun asked; the last time he visits here is 4 years ago.

 “Of course….” Mr.Kim said and with that Jonghyun excuse himself to go to the room, Mr.Kim just gives him permission since the flight may be tiring. Jonghyun lives with his mother and father in America.

On the way to his room, Jonghyun walked pass Kibum’s room and he thinks he should say something at least. He opens the door and revealing the gloomy room with Kibum is laying in the King-sized bed with a blanket covering his entire body.

Jonghyun walk closer to Kibum slowly, doesn’t want to wake him but a surprise Kibum is not sleeping, he just staring blankly to the drawer in his bedside table.

“Bummie..?” Jonghyun called out for the other teen and then Kibum seems to be moving so he can sit down but it seems so hard. Jonghyun just went to help Kibum sitting down slowly.

“Jjong….Long time…” Kibum said his throat still sore and dry ,also the trembling voice make Jonghyun felt really sorry for Kibum but other that just stay next to him or feeding him, there is nothing he can do to reduce the sick teen’s pain.

Jonghyun sigh his pain out as he sits in the edge of Kibum’s King-sized bed, He still can smell medicines not just from Kibum but also from all over the room. Kibum must be suffering, why not? He always stays in this room and not going out, Jonghyun miss the old cousin.

“Mm… I just go to my room ‘kay?” Jonghyun said, he still wants to stay right besides Kibum but if he stays longer than probably he will crying and that will be very embarrassing, because Kim Jonghyun is NOT a crybaby.

Kibum didn’t answer but just nod his head and back lay down, with that Jonghyun left the room and then went to his own room.

Jonghyun is attending SM High tomorrow and he has to prepared for anything ahead him in school.