Chapter 11

Live Only For You

“Key?”  Jonghyun called out at Key that still freezing at his spot and even after Jonghyun called him for the second time there is still no movements or even response at it he just stood there with something on his mind that Jonghyun has no idea about it.

‘THUD’

Key lost his balance also his legs felt so weak and finally he fell to the floor under him with a loud thud causing Jonghyun to jumped out from the sofa he was resting on and quickly knelt besides Key and gaze at him with worried and confusion, he has so much to ask but those question was washed away by the sight of Key crying and sobbing in front of him.

Jonghyun now is full of confusion but he still don’t know what to do about this, he saw tears are freely flowing from Key’s eyes down to his now reddened cheeks and to his chin to fall down to the floor and some on his own clothes.

“No…no….” Key mumbled at each breath he gets, he seems terrified and scared his eyes are wide open and he is panting hard, Jonghyun reach out for him and hug him tightly trying to comfort him.

“Tell… me what’s wrong Key…”  Jonghyun said whispering to Key’s ear softly.

“The hospital… my parents…” Key’s words are trembling and his sobs preventing him from talking and another.

With just a few words from Jonghyun he knows that the only thing he can do for Key is to bring him to the hospital to maybe something happens to his parents, the hospital is pretty close to Key’s house it’s just two blocks away from there and there is no time to call the driver to come and pick them so since Key can even barely stand up, Jonghyun kneel in front of Key.

“Get on… I’ll get you there…” Jonghyun ordered and Key gets on quickly wrapping his arms around Jonghyun’s neck.

Jonghyun rushed out of the house but still not forgetting to close and lock the door before continuing to the hospital with Key on his back and it didn’t take him too long to reach the hospital and arriving at the hospital Key run to the ICU room immediately with Jonghyun behind him.

The doctors still in that room and Key has no choice but to wait, he sat on the bench there Jonghyun also came and sit beside him.

“So… what exactly happen?” Jonghyun asked.

“The hospital called and informs that my parents got into a car accident when they are heading home… I’m so sorry Jjong…”

Jonghyun now is fully aware of what exactly happen right now.

“Why are you apologizing…?” Jonghyun asked again.

“For troubling you… I always am a burden to everyone near me…” Key said and looking down at the floor in front of him, he clenches his clothes.

Jonghyun got up from the bench and stood up in front of Key causing him to look up, he bent down a little and pulled Key to a hug.

“You are not a burden….” Jonghyun whispered.

Before Key even answering the ICU room’s door open and the doctors got out from the room with a gloomy face, Jonghyun let go of Key and Key got up to rushed to the doctor, his eyes are getting watery once again.

“How are my parents…?” Key asked he put his hands on the doctor’s shoulder gripping it.

The doctor said nothing but shook his head weakly, Key’s hands fall to his side letting the doctor go his mind goes blank still can’t believe what is happening until he is aware of it his tears trailing down his cheeks and sobs come following it.

Jonghyun quickly kneel in front of Key and pull him to a hug right before Key screamed out of disbelieve and terrified, Key fisted both hands on Jonghyun’s chest and keep screaming like crazy while Jonghyun can’t do anything but just hugging him like that.

It takes awhile for Key to finally not screaming but he is still crying and sobbing quietly, Jonghyun takes out his phone and dial a number.

 

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

 

Kibum is sleeping in his bed with the blanket cover him until his chin when suddenly his phone in the bedside table rang waking him up, he rubs his eyes a few times before yawning and took his phone recognizing the phone number that appear in his phone’s monitor he quickly push the answering button and stick the phone to his ear.

“Jjong? Why are calling in the middle of the night?” Kibum growls but not angry since it’s Jonghyun that called.

“Bummie…?” Jonghyun called out, Kibum is a little bit confused since he can hear someone is crying from Jonghyun’s place.

“You see… I’m at hospital… Key’s parents… passed away from a car accident when they are going home from the airport… can you come here with Kevin?” Jonghyun asked.

“Hmm… sure…” Kibum said and hung up before he pushed several numbers and put the phone near his ear again.

“Yeah?” Kevin’s voice is really weak from waking up at night by Kibum’s call.

“Kevin? Will you come with me to the hospital?” Kibum asked straightly.

“Why? You sick?” Kevin’s sounded like just wake up and now his voice is normal.

“No… Key’s parents got into a car accident and Jjong just call me to bring you there…” Kibum explained.

“Yeah… pick me up kay?” Kevin said and Kibum just hmmed him and hung up to go to the wash room and wash his face to wake him fully, he went downstairs and wake one of the driver to drive him to Kevin’s house first.

Kevin already waits in front of his house and when the car stops in front of him he just went in and met with Kibum again.

“What did your mom said of you going out at this time of night…?” Kibum asked when Kevin went in.

“Not much… since my parents know Key’s parents much… but they can’t go since they must wake up early in the morning tomorrow” Kevin explained, Kibum nod at it.

And off they go to the hospital.