chapter 8

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

First lecture was over and lecturer went out of the class. Mo Yeon, Rose and Bella got out of the desk and walked out of the class followed by Mo yeon but then they trio stopped as they stepped out of the class.

 

 

 

Bella: (chuckled) Look Mo yeon…. Who is coming….

 

Mo yeon looked up and her smile got shorter.

 

Shi jin was coming towards them. He had his eyebrows half raised up like always and then he raised his eyes looking at Mo yeon.

 

Mo yeon was already looking at him. He was walking towards them and he flashed a small smile to her. Mo yeon also gave him a nervous smile. He was coming towards her looking at her only.

 

Mo yeon was smirking where as Rose was burning.

 

He came near Mo yeon, she lowered down her eyes, his scent touched her like a fresh breeze and she closed her eyes. His fresh breath fell on her under her ear when he came closer to her, Mo yeon slightly shivered, but then Shi jin moved ahead passing Mo yeon and entered in the class.

 

Mo yeon opened her eyes looking at him confusingly who was going in, Bella's lips parted in shock, Rose smiled and Mo yeon was shocked too.

 

She got confused thinking why he just walked ahead passing her? He was coming to her..right? Oh! He might have understood that she had nothing to do with him. But.. He never talk to anybody except her, why did he go ahead?

 

Rose: See….I told you he is not interested in Mo yeon…

 

Bella was speechless. Rose was so happy. She hugged Mo yeon.

 

Rose: Oh thank god.. Otherwise you will become my biggest enemy….

 

She broke the hug and Mo yeon grinned.

 

Rose: (looked at Bella) come on girls….lets celebrate…

 

Bella just smiled in disbelief and then they trio walked towards cafeteria.

 

Shi jin came in the class as his eyes were searching someone. Boys and girls were busy in their talks while some were staring him thinking why he was there? And then he held guy's arm turning him. The guy who was chuckling turned and looked at Shi jin who had rage in his eyes. His smile changed into fear.

 

Guy: w..w..w..what happened…???

 

Shi jin: (low but fearing voice) Who is jack here?

 

Guy:J..jack (Shi jin glared in his eyes )

 

Guy pointing out at a guy.

 

Shi jin left his arm as his eyes fell on Jack. He then moved to him like a storm everybody who were looking at him were getting shocked. He had a killing rage in his eyes.

 

He came to jack who was talking with girls and Shi jin grabbed his collar pulling him up. Some of the girls screamed where as jack stood up being shocked.

 

Shi jin: Jack?

 

Jack: (stammering) y….y.yess?

 

Shi jin started dragging him out of the desk holding him by his collars.

 

Jack: what happened bro …I did nothing…what’s the matter….???

 

Everybody in the class were stunned and he dragged him out of the class. He took him to the end of the corridor and left his collars throwing him in air. He hitted the wall and turned back looking at Shi jin.

 

Jack:I did nothing..I did nothing….

 

Shi jin was looking at him when his eyes were full of rage.

 

 

 

Shi Jin: So  you are the partner of Mo yeon in German lecture…right?

 

Jack :Y..Yes

 

Shi jin: (Grinding teeth) I will never let this happen…. (Jack got his eyes frowned in confusion) Just refuse her…understand…

 

Jack: Bu…but…

 

Shi jin: (patted his hand on the wall near his face raising his frowned eyebrows) But.. ?

 

Jack: (got scared... stammered) Nothing…nothing…

 

Shi jin: What will you tell her...?

 

Jack: That you told me..

 

Shi jin: (raised his eyebrows) Ahaa'n?

 

Jack : (gulped) That I wanted to work with someone else…..

 

Shi jin: (smirked a little and patted on his cheek) Good for you... (Stepped back) Get lost…

 

Jack then moved from there and his speed increased gradually but then Shi jin stopped him.

 

Shi jin saw when he reached near his class where students were waiting for him to come back. The guy looked at them and they asked him what did Shi jin say to him?

 

He just nodded negatively and entered in the class. Students got confused.

 

Shi jin then looked at his watch. German lecture was in 10 minutes. He rushed from there passing through students who just gave the way to the rushing storm.

 

~German Lecture~

 

Mo yeon,Rose and bella were coming towards the class where they saw Shi jin who was leaning against the wall outside the class.

 

Bella: He's waiting for someone I guess..

 

Rose: For me..

 

Bella:  oh Please....

 

Mo yeon: Ok girls.. We just have to ignore him..

 

Rose: Ok.. I'll try...

 

 

 

Trio the girls then walked towards the class. Shi jin saw Mo yeon and a slight smile came upon his lips as he pushed away from the wall.

 

Shi jin: Mo ye….....

 

Mo yeon moved her eyes towards him a little but immediately removed them and went passing him.

 

Shi jin eyes frowned. They trio entered in the class where as Shi jin looked on.

 

Mo yeon sighed closing her eyes and came towards her desk where as Rose and Bella had taken their seats.

 

Mo yeon looked at her seat and saw no spare desk were there for her and Jack was sitting with someone else.

 

 

 

MO yeon: Hey jack.

 

Jack: (looked up) H...hi...

 

Mo yeon: uh...b... This is our sit Right…????

 

Just then Shi jin entered in the class putting his hands in his pockets. He looked at Mo yeon and then glared at Jack. Jack did notice him. He gulped and looked at Mo yeon.

 

 

 

Jack: Sorry Mo yeon…but from now on my new partner is Bo young….I don’t wanted to work with you….

 

Mo yeon: But why jack…

 

Jack looked at Shi jin. Shi jin was glaring at him but then he removed his eyes and moved towards his desk. Mo yeon was totally confused thinking what suddenly had happened to jack. Jack was really nervous.

 

Jack l: I... I... I'm extremely sorry...

 

Mo yeon got really offended .Shi jin was looking at her and was smiling that now she'd come to him only.

 

Bella: Now what will you do Mo yeon?

 

Mo yeon: I will do this assignment by myself….

 

Rose: But It’s not easy Mo yeon..you hardly know German….

 

 

 

Mo yeon got tensed. Shi jin felt sorry for his beautiful girl but that was a must.

 

Lecturer noticed Mo yeon.

 

Lecturer: Mo yeon?

 

Mo yeon: (turned to her) Yes Sir?

 

Lecturer: Is there any problem?

 

 

 

Mo yeon looked at jack with offended expressions and then she came forward to the lecturer.

 

Lecturer: What happened?

 

Mo yeon: Sir..can I prepare my assignment alone?

 

Lecturer: But why?

 

Mo yeon: actually Sir, I had my assignment with jack but he just ditched me and paired up with someone else so...

 

Lecturer: You know tomorrow is the last date of submission?

 

Mo yeon: I know.

 

Lecturer: Then how would you prepare such a big assignment alone?

 

Mo yeon got really tensed. Lecturer thought for a while. A guy from the front desks got up with excitement.

 

Guy: Madam, I would love to help her..

 

Shi jin snapped at him with a murderous look. How dare he to say that. His Mo yeon would sit with him. He would have definitely killed that guy for this but he couldn't afford to miss the chance of sitting with his girl, so he just controlled gulping in his anger.

 

Mo yeon was looking at the guy just then the guy sitting beside him snapped at him.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter