chapter 14

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shi jin came in a pair of grey jeans with bare upper  body, was unfolding his greyish hoody. He smiled coming in the room. 
 

The walls were filled with a number of Mo yeon's pictures. That was shi jin's favourite room, it was attached with his room, having it's enterance next to his washroom.
 

Shi jin always used that room as his study during exams but now, he was using that as his world, the world having his beautiful Mo yeon only. None of his family members were allowed to come in his room. He never liked anybody to come in his room, even his own mother wasn't allowed, they used to knock at his door to call him, that used to be closed everytime. He never forget to latch his room before going out. He just hated any disturbance and interference in his life or in his room. 
 

So, it wasn't any risk to make that room like that. Neither he was afraid of anybody if they saw that. 
He came towards his table and sat down on the chair keeping his hoody on the back support. He watched his Mo yeon on the laptop screen, who came out of the washroom . He smiled with mesmerised eyes. 

Shi jin: Good morning my baby girl... 

She was wiping her hair in the towel. Then she threw the towel on the chair infront of dressing table and moved to her cupboard. She took out her dresses and shi jin watched when she placed that yellowish frock on her, looking into the mirror. 
Shi jin smiled a little, that colour was looking good on her, then she removed that and moved towards the cupboard again. She took out a black coloured frock this time, and she placed that on her. Shi jin's lips curled in a dazzling grin.

Shi jin: Perfect. 

She smiled a little when she decided, what she was going to wear, it was like if she heard what shi jin had been saying and then she placed the yellowish one back in the cupboard, shi jin also got up and picked up his hoody, eyes were on the screen only. He opened the hoody to wear, still watching Mo yeon . 
 

His lips had a small but endless smile, and he wore his greyish hoody, while she wore her black frock. 
He watched her until she exited the room after doing her hair and a very slight make-up. 
 

Shi jin was surprised how beautiful she looked without much make up. She was different, was different from the other girls who put up a thick make-up on their faces. She was really different and that's why she belonged to him. After she left the room, shi jin sighed and looked up at a photo of hers. 

Shi jin: You're mine gorgeous...(He gave a flying kiss to her photograph) see you soon...

And then he walked out with a small smile on his lips. 

@Kang Mansion. 

Mo yeon came downstairs and saw her father who was sitting on his chair on the dinning table, with a coffee mug in his hand, spectacles on the bridge of his nose and a newspaper in his other hand. She came near him. 

Mo yeon: Good morning Dad... 
Mr. kang: (looked at her and smiled) Good morning..

She smiled more and sat down. Mr. kang folded the newspaper and looked at her who was setting her plate. She took up the jug and poured the juice in her glass from that. 

Mr. kang: By the way who droped you yesterday?

Mo yeon shuddered and the jug in her hand slipped slightly, when Mr. kang held it before falling. She looked at him and gulped, he shrugged with a smile. 

Mr. kang: What happened Mo yeon? 
Mo yeon: Nothing Dad..It was just slipped from my hand.
Mr. kang: Hmm.. So which friend? (Mo yeon looked at him) 
Mo yeon: (removed her eyes looking at her plate) S. ..shi jin.. 

She made a chunk and put that in . Mr. kang smiled a little and ate from his plate.

Mr. kang: Hmm.. Yesterday was not your b'day? 

Mo yeon looked at him with big eyes, he looked at her, trying to hide his smirk.

Mo yeon: (shrugged) N..no... Don't you remember my b'day.. (Removed her eyes) That's.. That's really bad. 
Mr. kang: Haha....it's not like that dear...It's on 22 Nov.... I was just confused when I saw A gift in your hand.

Mo yeon got her eyes bigger. She gulped visibly, she raised her eyes to look at her father who had a smile on his lips while his eyes were trying to read her face. Sh*t! So at last.. He got to know about the gift. Mo yeon tried so much to keep that hidden from his eyes but she failed. 

Mr.  kang: Shi jin gave you that? 

Mo yeon removed her eyes and nodded. Mr. kang smiled. 

Mr. kang: He is a nice guy...(Mo yeon looked at him) I like him alot..... (Mo yeon smiled a little and nodded) He care for you..

Mo yeon shrugged, what was he saying? She thought he would be mad on her for that. Mo yeon presented a smile and nodded. She ate her breakfast. 

Mr. kang: He is also good looking.......Right? 

Mo yeon  got really confused, why the hell he was talking about him. She again tried to smile and nodded. 

Mr. kang: He likes you.. I'm sure.. (Mo yeon's smile vanished) 
Mo yeon: (shrugged) Dad.. He's just a friend.
Mr. kang: Yaah....but..He is smart, intelligent....I think he is good for you.
Mo yeon: (scoffed) Dad...Are you trying to saying That I should make him My boyfriend.
Mr. kang: (chuckled) Yaah...what's wrong in it? He's good ...I think too good...
Mo yeon: (removed her eyes while shaking her head in disbelief) Dad please..
Mr. kang: listen my darling daughter.. I am not like others....I'm a modern dad. 

Mo yeon laughed shaking her head in disbelief. He smiled and put a hand on hers with affection.  then she took in her breakfast.

~After sometime~

@College
Mr. kang dropped his daughter outside the college and drove away from there. 

Mo yeon turned to her college after waving a bye to him. She stepped in and her eyes unknowingly started searching someone.. Obviously Shi jin. 

She had been thinking of him only all the way her way from her home to the college. Mr. kang was telling her to make him her boyfriend.. Mo yeon scoffed in her mind. Shi jin and her boyfriend? 
Girls there in college would commit suicide by jumping off the college building. Making someone her boyfriend? Means to love him. It's not a play..

Mo yeon had always believed that she would devote herself completely to the one she'd ever love, she had always believed that she was going to spend her entire life with one she'd love. She had always wished to have a caring, protective and devoted life partner. Shi jin was caring, he was protective and he was devoted too. But wait.. 
She shrugged. Why was she thinking of him like that? Mr. kang was probably joking. He was teasing her...maybe. Why would she make shi jin her boyfriend? Yeah, he was smart, intelligent and handsome. Getting attracted towards him was normal thing but to make him his boyfriend means to love him.

Mo yeon could feel herself shudder. Could she love a rude, arrogant and short-tempered beast like him? She always wanted to be loved like anything, would he even like her? But she thought he liked her. The way he held her hand like if he owned her, the way he touched her face, the way he put his finger on her lips to keep her silent and the way he danced with her. His eyes told a lot of things to her that she always tried to ignore. Maybe he also liked her and was just hesitating to ask her out. Sheah.. Why was she thinking of too much. Shi jin was her...her friend. That's it!

Mo yeon was walking, her eyes were searching for a single glance of him. Where was he? He used to join her daily after she entered in the college. What happened to him today? She was getting a little restless by not finding him around her and then all of a sudden she felt a warm whisper in her ear, while a warm sensuoud breath fell the curve of her neck.

Shi jin: Morning beautiful...

She stopped as she shuddered, shivers ran up through her spine. A tickling sensation filling in her veins. Her lips curled in a small smile. She turned her face to look at his handsome face having a small smile and sparkling sensuous eyes.

Mo yeon: Good morning.
Shi jin: (raised an eyebrow) I think your eyes searching for me?
Mo yeon: (lips parted and then she shrugged) No... Uh..b... Not really.. 

Saying this she removed her eyes and looked straight biting her lower lip, walking ahead and he smirked a little as he came along with her. 

Shi ji : So..uh.. did you liked my gift? 
Mo yeon: (smiled a little at him) It was beautiful... 
Shi jin: (smiled) It was... (He shrugged) But not more than you.. 

Mo yeon felt some butterflies invading in her stomach. It was not the first time he was flirting, he was flirting with her since the day she met him but now, she was liking it. The most hansome boy of the college was flirting with her, that made her chest swell with a pretty proud feeling. She removed her eyes while tucking her hair flicks behind her ear. 

Mo yeon: Uh...m... So.. Your flirting is always on...
Shi jin: (smile vanished as he nearly growled) Why you always consider me as a flirt? (She looked at him) I'm not a flirt.If I was a flirt then I have a lots of girlfriend....I only have feelings for you...

Mo yeon felt really different. Her heartbeats got fast. What did he mean? Did he mean that.. That he had feelings for her? Mo yeon felt a slight shiver running through her spine. She removed her eyes. 

Mo yeon: Uh...b... I have a lecture....and yours...?

Shi jin smirked a little as he removed his eyes from her. His girl was too good at esc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter