Chapter 10

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mo yeon was so nervous, her heartbeats were racing. Her body was getting warm, she could feel when she got goose bumps on her arms. She just nodded positively.

 

Shi jin knew she was nervous, her chest was rising and falling continuously. Her lips were parted seeming like if they were begging to be kissed.

 

Shi jin was close to her, he knew his warm breath was falling on her face, he wanted to kiss her, he really wanted to kiss her but still.. he moved his face closer to her cheek and stopped near her ear.

 

Mo yeon felt his fresh warm breath on her ear and she shivered for that moment. She prepared her mind and was about to push him back just then...

 

Shi jin: (whispering) Lets go for  lunch ....

Mo yeon: (shrugged) What?

Shi jin: (looking at her face) Yes....

Mo yeon: (pushed him slightly and chuckled nervously and sighed) Lunch...???.

 

Shi jin felt a bit annoyed when she pushed him away but that was 'Okay'. His Mo yeon was nervous, he knew.

 

Shi jin: Yahh...but what you thought....

Mo yeon: (looked at his face.. Then removing her eyes) N...n..nothing.. (She flashed a grin) .

 

Shi jin smirked. She nervously smiled.

 

Shi jin: So lets go?

Mo yeon: uh.....ok..

 

She got up, Shi jin also got up. She moved ahead and Shi jin moved with her matching her walk, looking at her.

 

Mo yeon was walking with him but was trying to avoid looking at him most of the time. Same question was running in her mind, what did she think he would ask her to do? Then another thought came in her mind that what if he would have asked her for a kiss? Or if he would have asked her to be his girlfriend? Mo yeon shook her head closing her eyes to push that idiotic thought out of her mind.

 

She was just thinking too much. He might be strange but... He was not a casanova, Mo yeon was sure about that.

 

Shi jin knew what she would have thought, she would have thought if he was going to ask her for something that was so uneasy for her, like a kiss .. No, he couldn't do that, yes she was damn beautiful but he could control himself until they fall in love. He didn't want her for a night or two..he wanted her forever and ever.

 

They were going to go out. People were looking at them and were getting shocked.

 

Shi jin: Mo yeon .. wait here... .

Mo yeon: (nodded) Okay..

 

He smiled and went towards the parking. Mo yeon looked around, girls were looking at her with their lips parted. Mo yeon felt awkward, she just removed her eyes. Shi jin brought his grey chevrolet and came out. He opened car's door for her to sit in.

 

Shi jin: Come on beautiful...

 

Mo yeon looked at his face, she just faked a smile and nodded. She sat in his car. Other girls were in shock.

 

He came to the other side  and sat down on driver's seat. They drove out of the college leaving everybody in shock.

 

While driving, Shi jin was very happy, his Mo yeon was finally with him only.

 

Mo yeon was looking out of the window, thinking whether she should have came with him or not? Was she doing right? Yeah.. She was doing right.. She wanted him to tell her about the assignment, and she knew that he won't tell if she had denied him. And then Shi jin applied breaks, Mo yeon looked out .

 

Shi jin looked out and then he looked at her . He smiled and got out of the car, came to her side and opened the car's door for her.

 

Shi jin : Here's your destination beautiful... Come out..

 

Mo yeon smiled nervously and came out, Shi jin smiled a little with mesmerised eyes. He then closed the door and they moved to the Restaurant.

 

Mo yeon smiled excitedly because this is his favorite place. Shi jin was slightly smiling seeing his innocent girl. Then she looked at Shi jin who was looking at her already and her smile got shorter, she removed her eyes nervously.

 

 

Shi jin: (chuckled) lets order now.. (Mo yeon looked at him ) ... Come on Mo yeon (Looked at the waiter  seriously and waiter took their order) .

 

Mo yeon took his order and shi jin showed a hand to the Waiter. Mo yeon's smile got shorter...

 

Mo yeon: Don't you like burgers..?

 

Shi jin nodded negatively with a slight smile.

 

Mo yeon: I'll also not eat then..

Shi jin: Mo yeon I don't like these things....

 

Mo yeon crossed her arms on her chest and removed her eyes. Shi jin was getting annoyed.

 

He just removed his eyes making a fist of his hand and he tried hard to control but then he hitted that on the table ,table shook a little, and the water fall down..and broken into the pieces . Mo yeon's lips parted in shock, she gulped, heah! How could she forget that she was with a beast like him. Her heartbeats got fast, she was scared of his reaction.

 

Mo yeon: Uh...b... I.. I think.. we should go back now....

 

Yes.. That was the only way at that time. She just tried to escape from there. She moved to go just then..

 

Shi jin: waiter... one burger for me...

Mo yeon stopped and looked at him, he was looking at the guy, then he looked at her. He had red eyes but he was trying to control, she could see that.

 

Mo yeon: no it's ok...if you don't like...

 

She got quiet seeing the rage his eyes had, she just removed her eyes, gulping the rest of her words.Shi jin took a burger.

 

Shi jin: no...I'll  eat today. lets pick up your burger... (Mo yeon was looking at him..he flashed a small smile) Pick.. up!

 

Mo yeon smiled nervously,  and picked up her burger.Shi jin was looking at her.  Mo yeon ate that. Shi jin was looking at her, she had her eyes closed, cheeks round, lips pouted, cutest look of hers. He smiled a little, she egulfed and looked at him. She found him again looking at her and felt a bit different again.

 

Mo yeon: what happened..???

 

Shi jin removed his eyes looking at his own burger, then he picked up his burger and tried to put the burger in his mouth but..it pieces  and some sauce fall on his  face and clothes...

 

Shi jin coughed and then he got annoyed. He wiped his mouth ....

 

Shi jin: look that's why I wasn't eating....

 

He looked at Mo yeon and Mo yeon who was hardly trying to control her laughter couldn't control anymore and she bursted into laughter. Shi jin raised half of his eyebrows.

 

Mo yeon: (tried to control) Sorry... Sorry...

 

She tried to control, putting a hand on and then she stopped when she looked at his face having anger on it. She gulped removing her eyes, getting her expressions serious again..

 

Mo yeon: Uh..b..sorry...

 

Shi jin was still, looking at her but then her lips again curved into a smile and she again started laughing.

 

Mo yeon: (looked at Shi jin while laughing) I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I'm just trying to.. Control but...

 

She laughed again. . The waiter also giggled. Shi jin  gave him deadliest look of his and then he looked at Mo yeon who was laughing madly, he stared her and was waiting for her to stop.

 

After sometime

She was laughing her heart out and was looking beautiful.. Really beautiful.. He just felt like to go to her, grab her waist and pull her into a deep deep kiss. A kiss she won't be able to resist, a kiss she won't be able to stop, a kiss she won't be able to forget. He then moved to Mo yeon and she was laughing. He came to her, held her shoulder, turned her and pinned her to the car behind her. Blocking her ways with both of his arms, hands on the car. She got shocked with big eyes looking into his eyes.

 

Shi jin: (looking deeply in her eyes) why are you laughing?

Mo yeon:umm....I am...

 

Her heartbeats got faster and she was just scared but then, shi jin's lips curved in a smile and then a chuckle. Mo yeon got confused. He removed his eyes and laughed a little.

 

 

Mo yeon was looking at him and she smiled, it was like the first time he was laughing. His smile was beautiful, his white teeth flashing through his lips were gorgeous.

 

Mo yeon:when you smile you look soo good...

 

Shi jin looked at her, continuouing to smile and then Mo yeon realised what she just said, her smile vanished and she removed her eyes.

 

Mo yeon: Uh...b... Actually...

Shi jin:Not more than you...

 

Mo yeon looked at him. He was looking at her. His sensuous eyes were looking deeply in her own, she then removed her eyes tucking her hair strands back.

 

Mo yeon: Uh.. I think we should.... (Looked at him) go back now..

 

He smiled and nodded. Then he opened the car's door for her, she sat down. He bowed down towards her. Mo yeon got slightly back just to stay away be smirked a little.

 

Shi jin:  Just wait for me gorgeous...

 

Mo yeon shuddered a bit but nodded presenting a nervous smile. He shut the car's door and Mo yeon saw him going towards the restaurant. Why was he sticking up on her like that? He was always calling her gorgeous and beautiful, he defintitely had something else in his mind. Mo yeon was looking at him and then she saw when he gave extra money for the broken jar to the guy. Atleast he knew that that was his mistake. Mo yeon smiled a little, he was not that bad actually but then he turned looking at her and he smirked a little when he noticed she was gazing him. Mo yeon just removed her eyes, but whatever, he was just... Strange. He came to the car, sat on the driver's seat and they drove away.

 

 

 

Shi jin and Mo yeon had reached college and they decided to finally eat something in cafeteria only. They both were sitting in cafeteria, both were eating noodles. Shi jin was damn happy that his Mo yeon was only with him. Mo yeon was feeling really awkward as people around them in cafeteria were looking at them like if they were aliens. She was trying to eat but could hardly eat twice or thrice of her plate.

 

Mo yeon:I am done ....

 

Shi jin looked at her plate that was still full and then he looked at her.

 

Shi jin: but you have not finished yet?

Mo yeon: no...I am done.

 

Saying this she got up and dumped her plate in the dustbin. Shi jin then also got up with his plate and dumped that too.Mo yeon looked at him surprised.

 

Mo yeon faked a smile. Then she removed her eyes and walked out, shi jin came along her.

 

Mo yeon: uh.. So thank you for the treat..

Shi jin: Pleasure is all mine gorgeous..

 

Mo yeon was like why he always calls her beautiful or gorgeous? He was definitely trying to flirt and he was soon going to ask her out, Mo yeon knew it. But no.. She wasn't going to let that happen. She was going to prepare her assignment with him.. And then she was going to say a 'good bye' to him.. That's it.. But for now...

 

Mo yeon: So lets start our assignment now....

 

Shi jin looked at his watch.

 

Shi jin: Uh...b..but it's only five minutes left..?

 

Mo yeon stopped looking at him with frowned eyes. Shi jin stopped looking at her.

 

Mo yeon: but you told me....forget it....you are such a....

Shi jin: hey don't worry....let me think...(He inacts of thinking deeply and then) idea.

Mo yeon:what..???

Shi jin: Lets do this assgnmnet in your house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter