chapter 19

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy B'day kirti...here is your gift....

 

Mo yeon came to her room after spending her whole day with shi jin. Yes, shi jin. She had never thought that she'd fall for a person like shi jin but she did. 
She was so conservative until that morning, so hesitating and shy until he came infront of her eyes again. She thought she couldn't face him after when she kissed him accidently but she was surprised by the game destiny had played. She wanted to run away from him but now she couldn't even if she tried. And why would she try? She won't. She loved him, loved him from all of her heart, she loved him truely. He was her first love, the first person she could open up like that, the first person she thought who was able to fulfill her most exotic desires. Something she always had a control over, but she couldn't control when he was infront of her. 
She left her bag on her bed and moved to her dressing table. She stared at her appearance. His voice echoed in her mind. 
"Beautiful..but not more that you" 
And she smiled a little. She raised her hand to touch her lower lip as she slowly closed her eyes. She could feel the soft wetness of his lips that was left on her lips. 
Her hand moved down towards her neck and felt the warm breath of him that fell on her skin and it got moistioned. That soft touch of his lips on her skin, that sensation when she thought about the way close they were to each other. She got shuddered and got goosebumps. She couldn't stop him, she couldn't herself. She didn't want to. She didn't know what had happened to her but she wanted to surrender completely infront him. She wanted to shower on him. Maybe because she had touched her heart. Maybe because she had touched his most painful side. Maybe because she had felt the pain in his words and eyes. No, that person had suffered a lot of pain, he needed love and she was the most luckiest girl, he chose to love. Gosh! She was so happy she was in love. She started ing her white shirt with a smile on her lips, she ed those on her chest, then she moved to the cupboard, took out her casual wears and went in the washroom. 
 

-On the other hand- 
@yoo mansion-
Shi jin got a smile on his lips when he watched her. She was smiling thinking of him, he knew that. She went in washroom and he raised his eyes up. He leaned 
back in his chair and looked around in the room. Mo yeon's several photographs all over, Sticking upon the walls. 

Shi jin: You are mine Mo yeon (He grinned) only mine...
He got up and moved to a photograph of hers pasted on the wall. He touched her face in that. His eyes mesmerised. 

Shi jin: I love you... (He moved his finger on her lips) I love you..... 

And he chuckled being happy that his mo yeon was finally HIS mo yeon...

~Night~

Mo yeon in a sky blue frock was in a hotel with her father . He called her in the evening saying that they both were going out for a dinner to spend some father-daughter time together, which they couldn't as he was busy since she came there and they didn't get much time to spend together, this was the reason that Mr. kang told her but she didn't know why but had a strong feeling that Mr. kang was going to talk about shi jin. She was nervous to talk about him to her father but she had to be brave. They both were sitting around a table in hotel. They had ordered their favourites and were eating their desserts. He had not said anything about college incident now but she was pretty sure that he was going to ask..and then..

Mr. kang: You know.. (Mo yeon looked at him) I always wanted to take your mother here.. but i didn't have enough time at that time..meetings,conference....foreign trips.... (He smiled sadly) . (He sighed) But unfortunately....

Mo yeon smiled a little as she put a hand on his hand in assurance. Mr. kang smiled. 
Mr. kang: (smiled  and then he put hand on her hand) Mo yeon.... What do  you think Am I a good father...???
Mo yeon: (chuckled) yes..you are the best....
Mr. kang: Hmm.. (Pulled his hands back) No more buttering now.... Have your dessert.

Mo yeon got parted being surprise. Then she shrinked her eyes with smile and wrinkled her nose. Mr. kang chuckled. They started eating their dessert again. And then he spoke up again. 

Mr. kang:But mo yeon (She looked at him) I think you are hiding somthing from  me... (Mo yeon got confused with this) Look I am your  friend too....just tell me what you are hiding....It's about shi jin...right...?? what happend today...??? (He looked at her) 
Sh*t.. She knew it.. She knew it that he was going to ask about this. What would she say now? That he took her to his 'heaven'? He told her about his tragic past? 
After that they kissed each other and got commited in a relationship? She shrugged, no.. First of all she had to find out about his opinions for shi jin. 

Mo yeon: I am not hiding anything dad.....
Mr. kang: (he sighed)but I found shi jin's behaviour very odd today...today he was very different. ..I thought he was a nice guy...But I was wrong..

Mo yeon: (felt a pinch on hurt) Dad  ...what are you saying.. he is nice guy....He is just a short tempered.... 
Mo yeon: but he dislocated the shoulder of that guy...
Mo yeon: Because he was misbehaving with me... 
Mr. kang: Hmm.. fine.. he reacted on that.. but where did he forcefully drag you after that...??
Mo yeon: Dad...you are misunderstanding the situation...
Mr. kang:Mo yeon.. You know he was wrong but still you're trying to defend him. 

Mo yeon tried to argue again but she stopped looking away as she knew he was right. But still she had to prove her love right.

Mo yeon:Dad.. I know he wasn't right as well...but he only reacted on that..
Mr. kang: React ??. I think he over reacted.....your principle told me everything about him.....Mo yeon...But I don't think that he is the right person.  .. 
(Mo yeon shrugged and negatively nodded) I know I'm talking like a typical conservative father..but ..
Mo yeon: dad...don't worry.... He ain't a bad guy..
Mr. kang: I don't know what kind of a guy he is.. But I want your safety..... So I want you to stay away from him now.... Hmm..?

Mo yeon stopped. What was he saying? To stay from shi jin? No.. It was late now. She couldn't stay away from him now. She didn't say anything and was eating her desert just then her phone vibrated in her bag, and she had pretty much idea who was the caller. 
Mr. kang loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter