chapter 15

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mo yeon and shi jin were kissing each other, both were lost. And then Mo yeon felt his hand on her waist that moved to her back and then she was pulled closer. She got her body merged to him. He wasn't ready to part away but then Mo yeon's fists on his chest got unfolded and she pushed him to part away. 
They both got seperated, both were panting. was hung open, she was looking at him, he was looking straight in her eyes. And then shrugged and got up, 
Shi jin was looking at her. 

Mo yeon: I want to go back... 

Shi jin got up looking at her. She didn't look up, was so embarassed. Shi jin could see her skin flushing. Her eyes were sparkling, maybe due to the tears of embarssement. 

Shi jin: Mo yeon.. Calm down.. It was just me.. 
Mo yeon: I want to go back Shi jin..
Shi jin: (touched her hands to hold them) Mo yeon... 
Mo yeon: (she pulled away her hands as she glared at him, yelling) I said I need to leave....

Shi jin sealed his lips as he grabbed her by her shoulders with a certain rage. And Mo yeon was pulled closer suddenly.

Shi jin: (yelled) I won't let you leave me... You understand? 

Mo yeon was looking at him. His  eyes were burning in her eyes. She was scared, she was embarassed. She saw when his frowned eyebrows got a little normal. 

Shi jin: (in a calm voice) You can't leave me Mo yeon... not even after this. (Mo yeon was just embarassed) Mo yeon I... I love you... (she shuddered) I love you so much..

Mo yeon was looking at him in his eyes. Something inside her wanted to hug him so tight that no-one could seperate them and something inside her wanted to run away and hide herself somehwere so that he could never find her. And then she pushed his hands away off her and she rushed out. 

Shi jin looked on. She rushed out and came to his car outside that house. She stood there, her heartbeats were not normal, she was breathing fast. 
She wanted to jump out loud in joy, Shi jin loved her. She wanted to cry for the same reason. That was good, but she was scared. She wanted this to happen somewhere in her heart but she didn't wanted to be the choice of a beast like him. She liked him but.. He wasn't like others. He was different. All she needed at that moment was, a space. All she needed was to calm down herself and to think. Then she heard his footsteps coming towards her. She gulped and looked towards him. 
He was coming to her, was looking disturbed. 

Shi jin: Running away from the situation is not right Mo yeon...You have to face the situation. I said I.....
Mo yeon: (Pleasing)  shi jin...please...

Shi jin's lips sealed again, he tightened his jaws. Then he came towards her,Mo yeon was frightened and was ready to run. 
He came to her to unlocked his car and opened the door for her to sit in. Mo yeon looked at his face, he was looking at her, eyes were frowned, she just removed her eyes and sat in. Mo yeon didn't look up. He came to the otherside and sat down in driver's seat. And then he drove from there. 

Mo yeon didn't dare to look at him throughout the way. She kept looking outside. 
Shi jin kept glancing at her time to time. He was mad and only he knew how much he was controlling, otherwise all he wanted that moment was to stop the car, hold her face and kiss her again, and this time hardly, nonstop and forever. But he didn't do that, he knew how weak the situation was. He understood that Mo yeon also liked him as she initiated to kiss him. He was so happy somewhere in his heart that finally he got to kiss her beautiful lips but now the only thing was to make  her realise that she also liked him. She had to realise that she belonged to him only. And then they reached her home and he applied breaks. 

Mo yeon looked up and he looked at her. Eyebrows still frowned. She looked at him but soon she removed her eyes and got out of the car. 
Shi jin came out from the otherside too. 

Shi jin: Mo yeon I love you... (She stopped with fast heartbeats) And I know you love me too... (She turned looking at him) that's why you kissed me ....

And Mo yeon saw when his lips curled in a small smile, while his eyebrows were half raised up. She shuddered. His  eyes were peering her. She wanted to believe him, but she didn't know why was she wanting to escape. She gulped visibly and then she stepped back, soon she turned and Shi jin saw her walking in her house. 
He removed his eyes and smirked sarcastically. While his breath was getting heavier. She had to admit that she loved him. He felt his jaws tightening and body to tense. She belonged to him, she had to admit that. Then he opened his car, sat in and drove away. 

@kang Mansion. 
Mo yeon came in her house, when servant saw her. He confusingly looked at her. 

She rushed to her room and got in, shutting her door with a bang! 
Mo yeon threw her bag on her bed and she put a hand on her waist while she placed another hand on . She wiped her sweat from her forehead and neck. 
And then she closed her eyes and let some air out of to calm herself. She opened her eyes. Then she moved to her moving chair near her study table and she sat down on it with a huff. She held her forehead in her fingers and thumb. His words were still echoing in her mind.
"Mo yeon I love you"
Shivers were running through her body. She closed her eyes and the scenario came in her mind when they kissed each other. Her breath got deeper, again got watery and she gulped. She knew that it was 'she' who initiated the kiss and that's why she was more embarassed.

She touched her lower lip and slid her finger on it, she could still feel the sweet softness of his lips against hers. She shuddered with goosebumps. Her heartbeats were fast. She reminced when she found him following her in the college on her first day, when she found him staring her all the time, when he was sticking up on with her all the time, when he was talking and smiling with her, when he was protecting her, when he was helping her, when he was ignoring everyone but not her, when he was giving so much importance to her, but all of the above, he was always making her feel special. 

Mo yeon knew it all the time that he liked her, she knew that this was going to happen, she tried to run away from all this, she tried to escape but in the end, she lost it herself. Mo yeon sighed and opened her eyes. Then she got up and went into the washroom.
@yoo Mansion
Shi jin rushed in the house when her mom and her aunt were sitting on the sofa saw him. They both got confused. 

Mrs. Yoo: Shi jin?

He ignored her completely and rushed towards his room. Mrs. Yoo understood, so he was mad on something again. She really wanted to know about it but she couldn't. He might get crazy as hell if she went after him. She just removed her eyes .

Mrs. Yoo: (tears filled in her eyes) it's all because of me...

Mrs. Yoo tried to control and wiped her eyes with a sigh. 

Shi jin came in his room and he latched the door. Then he walked to the secretive room. He sat down on his chair and opened his laptop to watch Mo yeon. She wasn't in her room? His eyes frowned. Where was she? Anger started filling in his veins. He just wanted to see her. He slapped on the table hardly several times. Where was she? Where the heck she could go?

And then he watched her when she came out of her washroom wiping her face in the towel. 
Her beautiful face had some kind of disturbance on it. And then she stopped to look as if she was looking straight in his eyes. He watched her when she came closer. 
She was looking at the gift he gave her. Her eyes had some emotions in them, maybe she was remincing that beautiful dance they did together. Then he saw her when she shrugged and closed her eyes tightly, probably trying to push away that thought away. Shi jin smirked sarcastically. 

Shi jin: You're mine. You love me. You belong to me. Only me!

Then she lied down in her bed, and shut her eyes. Maybe she was trying to sleep. To relax herself. He knew his angel was disturbed because this was a new thing, but she had accept that now she belonged to him. He kept watching her until he made it sure that now she was sleepi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter