Chapter 12

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~One hour later~

Mo yeon came out of the library, adjusting things in her bag. Then she hung her bag up on her shoulder and looked up and her lips parted.

 

She saw Shi jin who was leaning against the wall, balancing his body on his right foot while other one was kept against the wall. His head leaning back to the wall and eyes were on her only.

And she saw when he smiled a little on seeing her.

But... she had to ignore him. She lowered down her eyes started stepping ahead. His smirk widened a bit more.

 

She moved ahead and walked from infront of him, trying hard to avoid his gaze. His smirk widened more as he raised one of his eyebrows looking on at her.

 

She knew he was gazing her. He kept looking at her. She could imagine how intense his gaze was. He knew that she was trying hard to avoid him but then, she stopped closing her eyes. No, she couldn't ignore a person who was giving so much importance to her.

She opened her eyes and bit her lower lip and moved her eyes in all directions, just to think what she had to do and then she felt like if he was coming towards her and she turned her head when he came by her side, a fresh breeze of his scent surrounded her again. Their eyes locked but soon he removed his eyes and walked ahead, Mo yeon frowned her eyes, he was going without her? He was waiting for her to come out naa? How could he go like that? and then...

 

Mo yeon: (called) shi jin?

 

He stopped. His lips curled in a small but victorious smirk and then he turned looking at her. Eyebrows raised up, expressions like if he knew that she was going to stop him. She initially removed her eyes and then she walked to him when she looked up.

 

Mo yeon:  I'm.. I'm really sorry..

Shi jin: You know what Mo yeon ...nobody dare to talk to me like that...But u did..

 

She got quiet as she looked in his eyes. He had a small smile on his lips.

 

Mo yeon: I know...

Shi jin: It's really hurt mo yeon.....

 

 

Mo yeon looked at him with parted lips. And then she gulped lowering down her eyes.

 

Mo yeon: I— I'm sorry..

Shi jin: it's not enough for me...

Mo yeon: (looked at him with frowned eyes) so...?

Shi jin: so... (Held her hand) Lets have a coffee together....

 

And he moved to go with her but Mo yeon pulled her hand in his hand.

 

Mo yeon: but shi jin...

 

He turned and placed a finger on her lips.

 

Shi jin: Ssshhh.....

 

Mo yeon got quiet looking at him. He smiled a little and then he moved ahead with her hand in his own. She kept looking at him while following him. She looked at her hand in his warm hand. The way he was holding her hand, like if he owned her. Like if he had all rights on her.

Then they both came in cafeteria. He made her sit on the chair while she passed a nervous smile to him.

 

Shi jin: Wait...I am coming in just two minutes...

 

She nodded. He then walked from there and Mo yeon looked around, people were looking at her like if she was not from earth and was from some other planet and she understood why they were seeing her like that only because she was the only one in college with whom "Yoo shi jin, the rude-arrogant beast" used to talk politely.

 

She just tried to avoid their eyes and started making circles with her finger on the table. And then Shi jin came there with two cups of coffee.

 

Shi jin: Here is your coffee gorgeous...

 

She looked at him and presented a small smile. He placed the coffee cups on the table and sat down infront of her. Mo yeon picked up the cup and started blowing in it, just trying to make herself a bit more comfortable.

He was looking at her, intense brown eyes and small smile on lips.

 

Mo yeon raised her eyes and found him staring her. Their eyes locked again. A shiver ran up through her spine and she removed  her eyes.

 

Mo yeon:(ponited towards his cup) Shi jin...your...C...coffee...

 

Shi jin's lips curled in a small smile and he sighed. Then he picked up his cup and looked at her while sipping. She hesitatingly raised her eyes to lock with those of his again and then she narrowed her eyes.

 

Mo yeon: why are you staring me like this?

 

Shi jin put down his cup and grinned.

 

Shi jin: I 'm trying hard....But I can't take off my eyes from you....(Mo yeon's breath increased, his tone got deeper)You are so beautiful Mo yeon..

 

Mo yeon was looking at him with parted lips. And then she furrowed her eyes and scoffed a bit.

 

Mo yeon: No can ever imagine you are sooo good in flirting and all...

Shi jin: (smile vanished) what...?

Mo yeon: (looking in her cup) yess....you always do this...flirting...

 

Saying this she looked up at him and her smile vanished when she saw his expressions changed. His lips were sealed while eyebrows were half raised up.

 

Mo yeon: No... I...I mean... .. Uh.. S..sorry..

Shi jin: Really... it's not flirting Mo yeon....

Mo yeon:ohh..

 

 

Shi jin smirked a little while she sipped her coffee. He too sipped his own coffee staring her face. then...

 

Shi jin: No one can ever imagine that you are so good in telling lies...

 

Mo yeon looked at him with big eyes and parted lips. He was looking at her with a small smirk on his lips. What did he mean? Mo yeon really didn't think anything about him...may....maybe. He knew that he had some impact on her. She then removed her eyes, feeling a little embarrassed and sipped her coffee.

 

Shi jin: So are you coming in party or not...??

Mo yeon: (a little annoyed) how many times should I have to told you that I am not coming....

.

 

He sipped his coffee again looking at her and gasped in annoyance.

 

Mo yeon: Shi jin...I am....

 

Shi jin put down the cup on the table making a sound by his hand. The table got vibrated a little while his jaw tightened. He looked at her.

 

Shi jin: At least you can try..?

 

Mo yeon shuddered and she gulped. She just nodded and presented a little smile.

 

Mo yeon: I'll try..I'll try...

Shi jin:  I want positive answer... Okay gorgeous...?

 

Mo yeon was looking at him..was he telling or ordering? She just tried to smile and nodded and then she noticed when his burning eyes got a little normal and lips curled up in a smile. She wanted to go.. But she didn't want to go with HIM. It was not that he was a bad guy but something about him was not right.

 

She didn't know why she felt like that but..Some vibes around him were negative. She then sighed and got up.

 

Mo yeon: So.. Thanks for the coffee.. I have a lecture now...

 

Shi jin also got up. She gave a small smile to him and he smiled.

 

Shi jin: I'll walk you to the class.

 

Mo yeon furrowed her brows a bit but she avoided to argue much and nodded. She walked ahead and Shi jin came along her. They were on their way to the class.

 

Shi jin: So I'll pick you in the evening...okay...

 

Mo yeon got her eyes bigger and she turned her face to look at his face with a perfect small smile on it, and those brown eyes those were looking into hers.

 

 

His voice was a little hard this time. Mo yeon wanted to say a direct 'No' on his face, but then she was thrilled a little imagining his burning eyes. She then removed her eyes and sighed.

 

Mo yeon: Okay...

 

She smiled a little at him, he smiled and held her hands, they both stopped, shivers ran up her nerves by his touch and he looked deeply in her eyes.

 

Shi jin: I know Mo yeon you are thinking that I am rude but .... I really really wanna go with you...  I wanna celebrate this bond.....I hope you understand.

 

Mo yeon was looking in his eyes. His deep intense brown eyes. Those were heart melting. His eyes had much more in them. Those were filled with several mysteries, emotions and stories. Those eyes were like hyponotising her, urging her to say Yes for that everything he was going to ask and then a sudden vibration on her waist disturbed her gaze from his eyes as she looked at her bag pulling her hands back.

 

She took out her phone and screen flashed Myung joo's name.

 

Shi jin whose eyes were frowned when she pulled away her hands, moved his eyes down to see the sh*ty name of the person who disturbed them.

 

And the screen flashed Myung joo's name. Arrgghh.. Myung joo.. Shi jin could have killed her if she was there around them and then he looked at Mo yeon whose eyes got sparkles. She looked up.

 

Mo yeon: Excuse me.. See you later..

 

Saying this she removed her eyes picking up her phone and walked ahead. Shi jin looked on. So that Myung joo was so important to her that Mo yeon just ignored .

What the heck he was saying and she left him? His blood boiled. That Myung joo was the only person he was hating the most at that time.

 

He made a fist of his hand and closed his burning eyes. He moved his fingers in his hair and let some air out of his mouth, trying hard to relax himself. He opened his eyes, forcefully keeping them normal, as much as he could. His brows were still half raised up and then he walked away.

 

~Evening~

Mo yeon came out from the grey Chevrolet and Shi jin came out from the other side. She turned and smiled a little at him. He presented his murderous smile to her.

 

Shi jin: See you in the evening beautiful...

 

He winked at her saying this. Mo yeon felt that wink like a flash on her. Damn! Sometimes he was just killing. She controlled her abnormal heartbeat and smiled a little more while nodding. He smirked and sat down in the car and then he drove from there.

 

Mo yeon looked on, trying to make herself sure that he was gone..finally. She had to come with him, what could she do? Her dad didn't came to pick her and he was there like always. He insisted her so much that she couldn't do anything except coming with him.

 

Mo yeon sighed and turned going towards her home. His voice was still enchoing in her mind "Mo yeon I really wanna go with you to the party".

He kept giving a number of ideas to her .

 

She then closed her eyes and opened them with a sigh. She entered in and saw Grandma standing there with bags. Mr. kang was also there and they both looked at her as she came in.

 

Mo yeon: where are you going grandma..???

Grandma: none of your business....

 

Mo yeon felt bad but that was okay. Mr. kang was glaring at his mother and then he looked at mo yeon.

 

Mr. kang:Actually Mo yeon...mom is going  to his friend's house in australia...

 

Mo yeon:ohh...

 

They both then went out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter