chapte 20

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey all....Here is the next chapter...enjoy...


Shi jin was sitting on the floor merging his back to the bed in mo yeon's room. Mo yeon was sitting in his arms merging her back to his chest. His strong muscular arms were embracing her in them and were locking on her belly, as she was holding his hands. Mo yeon's head was resting near his collar bone and his head was resting on hers. Both of them had their eyes closed. Both of them were lost in the atmosphere of each others scent. Mo yeon was feeling his breath as his chest was rising and falling with his calm and deep breathing. His scent was so fascinating that she couldn't resist. Only she knew how difficult it was for her to control her emotions and to stop herself when they both got intimate on her bed, as all she wanted was him to love her like it was the last day of their life.

Shi jin was also feeling her deep breathing as her chest was expanding and contracting in his embrace. She was looking so y in those night wears. Only he knew how hard it was for him to control his emotions when all he wanted was to make her his own, when she was saying his name within her moans. He wanted to love her so much but he couldn't. All they could do was sit in each other's embrace and feel each others presence. 

Mo yeon: shi jin? 
Shi jin: Hmm? 
Mo yeon: Shi jin I think you should go now.... 
Shi jin: (frowned his eyebrows)You want me to go away from you..
Mo yeon: N...no... I...I mean it's too late....
Shi jin: Hmm... (Nuzzling under her ear) I don't care...when you are here....in my arms....
Mo yeon was feeling tickling sensation when he was nuzzling in her skin. She shuddered and she scoffed.

Mo yeon: It means You want to come here everyday...
Shi jin: Obviously... 

Mo yeon opened her eyes, His tone was casual. She loosen his arms and turned to look at his face, he was looking at her with slightly frowned eyes but a small smile on his lips. She was amazed though but still tried to grin as if she scoffed. He smirked and raised his hand upto her face to carasse her cheek with his fingers and thumb. Mo yeon felt his touch very sensuous as she reacted to feel his touch..

Shi jin: So from nowonwards you will not latch your balcony door.. 

Mo yeon looked in his eyes. His eyes were intense while his lips were formed up in a small smile. Did he meant that he was coming here again like this? 

Mo yeon: Are you.... Are you serious..?
Shi jin: Of course I'm...

Mo yeon couldn't say if she really had a problem or not. She had no problem in letting him come there, but the problem was that his father would not like it if he get to know about this. She tried to fake a laughter.

Mo yeon: and what if somebody else come to my room...???

Shi jin's lips sealed as his expressions changed into a scowl. And then he nearly snarled.

Shi jin: If anyone even tries to break into your room, (she looked at him sensing his raspy tone) I'll murder him and string him across your balcony ceil to warn anyone else who would try. Only I am allowed in your rooom.. And that because? 

He shot one of his frowned eyebrows up with the question mark. Mo yeon shuddered, yes sometimes he was really fearing but hot.

Shi jin: Because..you are mine.. (He raised his eyebrows) What? (Like if he was teaching some lesson) You are mine... Hmm? (She nodded as she tried to smile) Come on.. Say it.. 
Mo yeon: (smiled) I...I'm yours... 

His lips curled in a smirk and then he pulled mo yeon into his embrace She placed her head on his chest with closed eyes. Shi jin kissed her temple. Mo yeon was shivering then but she somehow flattered. She knew he was kidding, but his protectiveness for her was kind of attractive, actually she loved it. 

Shi jin: By the way my gorgeous girl.. I've got something for you... 

Mo yeon looked at his face with frowned eyes and a smile. He was smirking. 

Mo yeon: for me? (Shrugged) wh..what? 
Shi jin: wait...

Mo yeon was looking at him when he turned his head down and took out a small box from his jacket's pocket. Mo yeon got excited to see the box but she still tried to behave normal. He offered the box to her. 

Shi jin: this is for you my love...
Mo yeon: (smiled) what in it?
Shi jin: check yourself... 

Shi jin grinned excitedly as she took the box from his hand. Shi jin smiled seeing her excited eyes. Mo yeon took no time in opening the box and her eyes got stunned bigger. It was a beautiful pendant, it didn't look mordern but still it was gorgeous, her love had gifted her something. 

Shi jin: How's it? 
Mo yeon: Beautiful.. 
Shi jin: Not more than you.. 

Mo yeon looked at him and grinned, he chuckled. 

Mo yeon: can I wear it ..? 
Shi jin: No.. 

Mo yeon's smile got vanished as she looked at his face, he had his eyes frowned. 

Mo yeon: W...why? 
Shi jin: I will wear this pendant to you..

Mo yeon saw when his lips curled in a smile. Mo yeon grinned. He took that from her hands and she turned back. He gently placed it on her neck and then he moved her hair to let them fall ahead on her shoulder. He locked the chain and was about to turn her to see her just then she got up excitedly and rushed to the dressing table. Shi jin began to scowl but he controlled. He wanted to see her but that's okay.. His girl was excited to see her first. He convinced his mind and got up, she was looking at her appearance in the mirror with a smile. Shi jin smiled a little as he came forward to her. Then he came to her and held her in hug from behind. She looked at him holding his hands on her belly, losing her weight on his bigger muscular body. Shi jin was looking at her in the mirror.

Shi jin: Beautiful...
Mo yeon: (touched her pendant) Yes.. It is.. Thank you for this...
Shi jin: I'm not talking about this baby.. I'm talking about my mark... 

Mo yeon's gaze moved down to the love bite he had given her...That hickey was visible now, her skin was flushed around it and it was darker in colour now.

Shi jin: My mark looks so beautiful on you.. 

Mo yeon shuddered under his gaze. His sensuous voice was enough to give her shivers. She recalled when he bit her there. When his y wet tongue was slipping on her skin when he was her there after he bit her. His simple sentences were so seducing sometimes. It was like her mind was always finding excuses to think wild about him. And then she felt a sudden soft wetness on the cruve of her neck. She shuddered with deep breath as her eyes drooled to close. Shi jin planted soft, gentle but sensuous kiss in her neck. And then he murmered. 

Shi jin: You belong to me gorgeous .
Mo yeon was feeling her knees getting weak. She couldn't resist his very intense presence. She had to control and then she shrugged, she had to send him. She had to send him back before she loses all her control over her senses. She bit her lower lip, no she couldn't tell him to go directly on his face, and then her eyes opened when she got the idea.

Mo yeon: Uh...m... S..shi jin...it's too late. (He looked at her in the mirror) I am  feeling sleepy(She broke the hug and turned to look at him)  
Shi jin: (nodded) Hmm.. Exactly.. (He moved to her bed and started setting it)  let's sleep now...

Mo yeon's lips parted. What did he just say? "Let's" sleep? He wasn't going to stay her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter