Chapter 18

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Mo yeon was in the class room. Lecture was going on. She was just waiting for the lecture to get over. She wanted to run out of the class. And she knew Shi jin also wanted the same. She took out her phone and she had 3 new messages from Yoo shi jin.. 
"I miss you"
"Let's run away ;) "
"I miss you so much Beauty."
Mo yeon smiled a little with frowned eyes. It was the seventh time he was texting the same 'I miss you'. Gosh! he was just so impatient. Maybe because this was a new thing for him too, she sighed. 
After some more time the lecture was finally over. Mo yeon got up slipping her notes and books in her bag just to exit the class as soon as she could. He would be standing outside, she knew that, they both were going to have lunch together. She hung her bag up on her shoulder and moved to exit her desk. She looked up and stopped seeing Rose and Bella coming towards her. Mo yeon's lips formed up in a straight line. Why were these two coming to her. They both flashed a smile, that was fake, Mo yeon could clearly see that. 

Bella: Hey Mo yeon.. 
Rose: Hi Mo yeon..

Mo yeon was though really confused but she still tried to smile. 

Mo yeon: Hello...
Bella: How are you? 
Mo yeon: I am good.. 
Rose: And...uh... Shi jin..what about him..Is he okay? (Mo yeon got her eyes bigger as she looked at her face) I think you guys are very close now.. I saw him when he kissed you on your cheek..

Her voice got raspy in the last sentence. Obviously, her dreams were devastated. Mo yeon felt bad for her, she was feeling guilty, but that wasn't her fault, Shi jin fell in love with her and she fell for him and it just happened because they both left her alone. She gasped and tried to smile looking at her. 

Mo yeon: Yess.... we are..because you both left me alone...
Bella: (sighed) but Mo yeon... We didn't want to left you alone.... Shi jin treatened us to left you alone... and to stay away from you...

Mo yeon's small smile vanished as she frowned her eyes. 

Mo yeon: What? Rubbish.. 
Bella: I swear Mo yeon... You can even ask to Rose...
Rose: Exactly.. she is right..he called me to terrace and  . (She got her eyes teary when she remember that terrific moment) treatened us to stay away from you... And when argued with him he became more angry...and when he get angry no one can argue with him.. You know right..?

Mo yeon got confused as she looked away.

Mo yeon: But why did he do that..?
Bella: Maybe..that was his plan.. . He likes you from the day one.. and you already know that.. he just wanted to seperate us..to stay with you all the time...

Mo yeon was really confused at this. Mo yeon never told her anything like that, even after when they started their relationship. Why he did so? Rose was looking at Mo yeon in such a way like if she wanted to eat her like a witch. Mo yeon looked at rose and she got her eyes normal. 

Mo yeon: Rose I'm really very sorry.. I hope he did not do anything wrong with you.... 
Rose: (faked a smile) Its okay..
Bella: Yeah.. so shi jin got what he want so I don't think he mind our friendship now... 

Mo yeon was looking at them. Friendship? What were they talking about? They could never become her friends. Bella looked at her facial expressions.

Bella: What happend? we are still friends right?
Mo yeon: (cleaned the throat as she looked away) uhm..hm.. Actually uh.. 
Shi jin's voice: Mo yeon...

They trio got their eyes popped open and turned to see shi jin who was standing near the door. Few other students in the class also looked at him. A silence appreared all over.
Mo yeon was looking at him as he came forward glaring at the two girls standing with her. He came to them and looked at his girl. 

Shi jin: here... (Snarled) No one is worth for your friendship here... Especially.. (He glared at rose and Bella) These two Witches...
Mo yeon: Shi jin! 

Mo yeon tried to stop Shi jin, especially to stop him from saying such words for those two girls.

Shi jin: (frowned eyes) Mo yeon.. you can't even imagine how selfish these two are...
Mo yeon: Shi jin calm down first... (And she saw when shi jin sighed looking away) you treatened them to stay away from me.? (Shi jin looked at Mo yeon) right? 
Shi jin: (glaring at rose bit with crroked smirk) Oh... So little witch has started barking? (Rose looked at shi jin with disgustexpressions) 
so you told her that I treatened you...but did you told her why I did that ???. (He snarled) who tell her that? (He stepped ahead) me?

He started stepping towards her. Rose got her eyes bigger as she started stepping back. Bella and mo yeon were shocked too while the other students were just being a good audience. 

Shi jin: (growling) tell Mo yeon why I did that...
Mo yeon:shi jin?

Shi jin stopped as he raised a hand, in a order to tell her to keep quiet. Mo yeon got silent. He kept moving towards Rose and she got merged to a wall. He was still glaring at Rose. And he spoke again in a low but fearing voice.

Shi jin: I. Said. Tell. Her.
Rose: (gulped) w..w...what.. (Looked at mo yeon) because there is nothing to tell her...
Shi jin: (snarled) really? 

Shi jin glared deeply in Rose's eyes as she looked in his eyes. His  burning eyes, eyes like those were peer her into pieces. His jaw tightened and a heavy breath flowing rough his nostrills as he glared straight in her eyes. Rose's forhead became sweaty, hee throat was drying up, she gulped and shs shouted as she looked away..

Rose: yess..yess he is right.. we became your friend for our own benefit.. (Bella got shocked..they both looked at Mo yeon) Yes Mo yeon... You are a daughter of a rich father so we thought with the help of your father's contacts we  will clear our result  .. But then.. You met him.. and you are started showing your true colour  ...you started to trap shi jin in your beauty.... You are such a ...and she moved towards mo yeon to slap her...and then..

Shi jin held her hand!!! All the class got stunned with the loud sound. Everybody shocked. Mo yeon who had her eyes red and teary was shocked. 
Bella put a hand on and rose was shocked and she looked at the beast glaring at her. Her tears flew down from her eyes. 

Shi jin: (snarled) how dare you... Miss. . ....

But mo yeon stopped him....

He stepped back and he grabbed Mo yeon's wrist. He spoke up in a 'loud enough to be heard by everyone' voice. 

Shi jin: . Please... Stay. Away. From me and my girl.. 

Rose was looking at mo yeon and shi jin. Her tears rolling down, Mo yeon felt a little bad for her but she was hating her more. Not for the thruth she told her but for the disgusting words she said about her. Mo yeon had tears in her eyes. And then she was pulled with him. Shi jin took her out of the class. 

Mo yeon was walking with him. He was still mad. Then he loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter