chapter 11

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Late night~

Mo yeon came to her bed in her off white night wears and lied leaning in her duvet. She had completed her assignment, taken a quick shower, arranged her books and assignments in her bag and now she was in her heaven.. The bed, among her favourite pillows and cushions.. Finally.

She stared at the roof and sighed. So the next day she was going to meet those people again.. Rose, Bella and... Shi jin. She didn't know why and how he became a part of her life when she never wanted him to be. 

She recalled when he put his hard warm hand on her face softly. Mo yeon raised her hand to touch her face and could still feel his touch. She got goosebumps.

His touch was adorable but sensuous. His thoughts gave her a different sensation in her body that she never felt for any other guy. And that's obvious..

He was not like all of the other boys around there in the college who ran behind girls. He was different. Mo yeon smiled a little.

Yes, that handsome guy who never looked at any other girl, had touched her face lovingly that day. She shuddered as she got goosebumps when she recalled her dream nightmare again.. He was touching her bare body under her top in that..she bit her lower lip as her breath got heavier than before and then she shrugged.

 

Rubbish.. What the heck was she thinking? Shi jin was a Beast and she had to stay away from him.. That's it! How could she think of him in that way?

She then closed her eyes and shook her head wrinkling her nose and shrinking her eyes. No, she had to sleep..right now!! And she sighed with closed eyes.

 

~Next day~

Mo yeon came out of the white car and turned with a smiling face to bid a bye to her dad. He smiled and drove away. Mo yeon then turned to her college and

let some air out of . She walked in. She looked around the atmosphere was something different. Everybody's face was shining with excitement.

 

Few of them were dancing and everybody were looking happy.. What was going on? She walked in the hallway and and looked up but she stopped.

She saw a pretty much crowd gathering near the noticeboard. She got confused. She looked around the people, all of them were looking excited and she went towards the crowd. She got in somehow pushing people away from her way and then, she saw a big notice

 

"~~Final Year Celebration Party~~

Tonight - 7:00 PM

Theme- Black and white.

Venue- Hotel XYZ ."

 

Oh! That's why those people were so happy. Mo yeon got a little excited. She heard some excited voices.

 

Guy: Hey... will you come with me?

Girl: no way.. I wish if I could go with  Shi jin..

Guy: in your dreams...

Another girl: yaah....He don't like parties and all..

 

Mo yeon frowned her eyebrows a little. She wanted to ask why? She really wanted to know why was that so but wait... Why would she ask this? Who was he?

Nobody to her. She then removed her eyes and turned to go, she moved some people out of her way pushing them slightly and then a guy stopped infront her.

 

Guy: Hey..

 

She stopped and looked at him, who was standing in her way. He belonged to the same batch as of hers, Won bin, one of the best student of her batch. she recognised him and smiled.

 

Mo yeon: Hi..

Won bin: Did you read that notice?

Mo yeon: Yeah.. Celebration party.

Won bin: Yaah.. so.. Uh... who is your partner then..?

Mo yeon: (shrugged) Uh..b.. Don't know..

Won bin: Will you come  with me..?

Mo yeon: Uh..mmm.. Actually I have not decided yet.. I'll tell you later.. (She smiled) excuse me..

 

He didn't got off her way.

 

Won bin: Hey please Mo yeon....think about it ...

Mo yeon: I am not sure yet...plaese.

 

She tried to move ahead but he again came in her way.

 

Won bin: Come on Mo yeon.. you are new here.... you can trust me....

Mo yeon: (a bit annoyed)  please Won bin.... Excuse me..

 

Mo yeon again moved to go, he raised his hand to hold her hand..

 

Won bin: Mo ye...

 

Just then two strong hands grabbed his collars those jolted him and then he felt a very forcefull push by which he fell back on the floor. His back bone got hit hardly on the marble floor.

 

Mo yeon got her eyes bigger and she then saw Shi jin who was glaring at him grinding teeth. Everybody were now looking at Shi jin and the guy on the floor.

She looked at shi jin who just wanted to kill him who tried to touch her.

 

His muscular chest was rising and falling continuously under his navy blue hoody that was ebracing his  body perfectly. He had y hair that fell on his forehead being messed up when he threw that moron away.

Mo yeon was looking at him like if he was her hero who just saved her..but wait.. Hero? No... He was a beast. Mo yeon narrowed her eyes a little.

 

Mo yeon: Shi jin...

Shi jin: Stay away from her ....(Looked at her with half raised eyebrows) lets go...

 

Mo yeon looked at won bin on the floor, who was groaning in pain and then her wrist felt a soft grip of a strong hand on it with a slight pull.

 

Shi jin was going to take her from there. He removed his eyes and Mo yeon saw when he glared at few guys who were looking at her. So, he was hating it when other boys were looking at her, that felt a little warm to her heart..but wait.. why was that?

 

Mo yeon glare moved down when gave his murderous look to won bin once, surely as a sign of warning not to even think of touching his girl and then Mo yeon was pulled away by him. He took her out from there and they came towards the garden area.

 

Mo yeon couldn't figure out whether she liked what just had happened or not.. But one thing she knew was.. He was angry..very angry.

 

Mo yeon: s..s.shi jin.......

 

Shi jin stopped and then he looked at her, half of his eyebrows still raised up, lips closed in a straight line only parted when he spoke.

 

Shi jin: what was you doing there..?

Mo yeon: I was just... reading that notice.. (She removed her eyes from his eyes, looking at her wrist in his hand covered in bandages) why you always do this (She softly held his hand and pulled out her wrist out slowly like if he wouldn't get to know) may be he got hurt...

 

Shi jin was looking at her. How innocent his girl was. That moron was irritating her and she still was feeling bad for him.

 

She had her eyes lowered down like most of the times. Her plump lips were parted as she breath in and out, was looking beautiful like always in her baby pinkish frock with a white netted - 3/4 sleeves shrug on her shoulders. Her black brown hair tied in a messy fish braid. Some flicks falling down on her cheek. She then raised her eyes to lock with those of his, who was looking at her since then. Both looked in each other's eyes.

 

Shi jin: Mo yeon.. He was irritating you..

Mo yeon: Exactly.. He was irritating ME.. I can deal with him...

 

He just scoffed sarcastically. Mo yeon shrugged and then she removed her eyes in a little annoyance. yes she didn't want to admit but she was embrassed too.

Then he looked at her.

 

Shi jin: Mo yeon.. (She looked at him) Don't worry....when I'm here.. Hmm? (Mo yeon narrowed her eyes) So now..uh.. Assignment .?

Mo yeon: (removed her eyes) Yup..

Shi jin: that's good.. By the way.. What's your plan ?

Mo yeon: (looked up) about what?

Shi jin: about party...

Mo yeon: Yeah but... (narrowed her eyes) You don't like parties right....?

 

Shi jin was looking at her face as his lips curled in a small smirk while one of his eyebrows raised up.

 

Shi jin: So you are getting info about me? (Mo yeon got her eyes bigger) that's quite impressive Mo yeon..

Mo yeon: (shook her head) No.. It's not like that..

Shi jin: (his smirk widened) Really..?

Mo yeon: (shrugged) hmm.

Shi jin: (chuckled) Alright. .But this year I will. Only with you beautiful..

 

He said with a offering smile on his lips. That was beautiful enough to melt any girl's heart. No girl could deny him at that moment but.. Mo yeon had to deny.

She wanted to stay away from him. She somehow ignored his shining eyes and..

 

Mo yeon: Uh..b.. Actually Shi jin.. I am not going to attend the party...

 

Shi jin: (frowned eyes) why?

Mo yeon: My grandma....will not allow me to attend late night parties.....

 

Mo yeon looked at him seeling her lips. Shi jin growled in annoyance..

 

Shi jin:I hate your grandma...she is just...

Mo yeon: (lips parted) Excuse me..

Shi jin: (closed his eyes to control) I'm sorry... (Looked at her with frustrated expressions) But... I really wanna go with you...

Mo yeon: (sighed) I understand.. But... Forget it..

Shi jin: But mo yeon..

Mo yeon: see you later....

 

Mo yeon presented an innocent smile and walked ahead. Shi jin looked on. She closed her eyes and let out some air from . Then she opened them and walked away.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter