chapter 2

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here is the next chapter...enjoy...

 

Mo yeon: Uh.... I think you did wrong....

No response from shi jin.....She noticed it that he was gazing her without even blinking. She got a little nervous and removed her eyes.

Mo yeon: H...h..hope.. Hope you will not do this again...I think I should leave now...

Saying this she turned and walked from there. Shi jin looked on like that.

 

It was the first time he let any girl speak infront of him. It was the first time he was just listening and she was speaking.

 

She was walking alone with a hand bag and she stopped in front of the notice board reading the new notices and schedule.

 

His dark eyes were staring her beautiful innocent baby like face. He was stopped there staring her. She was slim with beautiful curves and shape.Height was short from him as if it was matching with his own. She was wearing nice pair of denim jeans with a scarlet satin kind of shirt, well fitting her figure. Shi jin could see the beautiful glow of her fair skin shining through. She had long dark brown wavy hair with few short flicks falling on her fair round cheeks.

"Absolutely beautiful"

These two words roamed in his mind when he was busy in staring and then she turned and raised her beautiful eyes to lock with those of his'. She noticed his gaze.

 

His  eyes were not even blinking. He was standing still in the hall, was looking at her only. She firstly removed her eyes tucking her short hair strands behind her ear but then she looked at him again locking her eyes with his.

 

He was wearing top class clothes. A regular pair of grey jeans with black T-shirt within a black jacket. His black hair were slightly falling on his forehead. He had slight stubble on his face with beautiful manly features and that darker chocolaty complexion was adding hotness to his appearance. Moreover he had y eyes with half raised eyebrows those were staring straight into hers.

 

His lips stretched a bit in a small smirk as he realised that he was being gazed by the beauty herself and then she got a phone call which broke their eye contact. Shi jin's eyes frowned a little. She received the phone call and talked. She smiled.

 

Her smile was beautiful as she flashed her shining teeth through her plump lips. He kept staring her standing in the hallway. People pushed themselves around him he was just looking at her all the time.

 

She talked on phone and then she ended the call when her eyes again fell on Shi jin, who was still looking at her. She frowned her eyes quite curiously and nervously but soon removed her eyes and walked ahead heading towards her class.

 

Shi jin smirked a little and followed her. Whispers of the recent incident were heard all around in the campus about what that beast did to the bratt Rocky on the very first day of the session. Shi jin though was getting annoyed but was easily ignoring everybody's eyes those were watching him. His mind was set on that nameless beauty only.

 

She entered in a classroom. Shi jin came towards her classroom and found that to be Mrs. Kim's English literature lecture. He looked inside the class.. his eye scanned all the room and he spotted the smiling beauty sitting near the windows in the middle of the row and then her eyes fell on him who was standing outside merging his shoulder to the wall outside the door.

 

Both were in a straight sight of each other. She narrowed her eyes a little and he kept looking at her. She removed her eyes opening her book and raised them again to check if he was still there, he was still there looking at her only. She frowned her eyes a little and then he stepped back walking from there. She found him weird. She removed her eyes. But then talks of the girls caught her attention who were sitting behind her.

 

Girl: (excited voice) Hey Bella .. See...I think he is looking at me.....

Bella: what? it means....That Beast 's gonna kill you Rose!

Rose: Shut up!

Bella: Don't u see what he did with Rocky..???

Rose: Everybody know about him...then why they messed with him...? By the way..you know.. (Her sound changed into whispers) She stopped him..

Bella: Really? She's brave.. But whatever.. That beast always behaves like that...

Rose: Hey watch it han.. He is the hottest guy of this college.. I don't care ...he is not beast for me.....

Bella: Huh... Beast..

Rose: stop calling him that!

Bella: BEAST.. That's what everybody calls him!

 

Rose: Shut up.. Let me study please..

Bella: Ahan...

 

Girls got quiet then. Mo yeon got confused about that mysterious BEAST who seemed to be following her. Had she done something wrong in stopping him? But he would have killed him if she had not jumped in between them. She did fantastic! But.... Why was he following her?

 

There Shi jin sat in his desk in the class and unknowingly started thinking what that beauty's name could be. It had to be beautiful like how she was. It had to be polite like how her personality seemed to be. It had to be something rhythmic like how her walk was.

 

Shi jin was busy in his own world and then some loud male voice took him out of his thoughts. He looked up and saw the middle aged lecturer looking at him. Everybody were looking at Shi jin.

 

Lecturer: Yoo shi jin?

 

Shi jin sighed and got up preparing himself for a moral lecture before any other lecture.

 

Lecturer: You've topped again.. (Lecturer smiled) Congratulations..

 

Shi jin got surprised not because he had topped but because the lecturer wasn't scolding him for the recent incident. Though he didn't react. Lecturer looked at the class..

Lecturer: Everbody... Cheer for him...

All of the students in class clapped for him.

Shi jin: Now can I sit?

Lecturer: Uh...b... Of course...

 

Lecturer was amazed by his 'so cool reaction' on being the topper. Then he understood that it was nothing new for him. Shi jin sat down and got back resting his back to the chair and looked at the desk. The beautiful girl back on his mind again. The lecture went on like that.

 

Shi jin didn't hear a word. Ofcourse he was present in the class but his mind was absent. It was around that princess of beauty town only.

 

Time passed and lecturer went out of the classroom. But to his bad luck, He had one more lecture in the same classroom. He was thinking what she'd be doing but it didn't last long as he soon got interrupted by a chirpy kind of voice calling his name. He looked up and found her to be Hazal , who was considered to be the hottest girl of his batch. She had a tanned skin though but had sharpe features with eyes lined thickly with black line. Colored hair red at the ends and red painted lips. Face was covered in a thick make-up.

 

Shi jin had always considered her as a completely obnoxious and horrible looking girl. She smiled as if he would give her space to sit next to him but he expanded his body more and sat properly leaning on the desks.

 

Hazal: Hey Shi jin.. Congrats..

Shi jin: thanks..

He shortly answered her and turned his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter