chapter 13

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shi jin and mo yeon were dancing when lights and Mo yeon came back into her senses.

 

She pushed Shi jin back and looked around to the people who were looking at her.

 

Shi jin was looking at her. He didn't care about the people, all his mind was set on his beautiful girl.

 

Mo yeon was really embarrassed, all of them were looking at her being really shocked and curious what they were actually supposed to be.

 

Kang Mo yeon, new girl in the college had danced with the beast of the college and that so seductively.

 

Damn! Nothing worse than this could happen to her.

She just lowered down her eyes to escape from the gaze of everybody and she moved ahead.

 

She picked up her pearly clutch that had fallen from her hand when shi jin pulled her for dance, and she rushed out.

 

Shi jin who was looking at her, looked around. Everybody now looking at him, he gave them all a hard look and then he rushed after Mo yeon.

 

She came out and was walking alone on the road. She was so embarrassed that she didn't even bother to call her dad and then she was called by him.

 

Shi jin: Mo yeon..?

 

Mo yeon got her eyes bigger. Her heartbeats got faster and then she gradually increased her speed.

Shi jin who was panting, grinded teeth and then he came running after her.. And soon Mo yeon felt his grip on her hand, soft but a strong one.

 

Shi jin: Mo yeon...

 

His chest rising and falling continuously, sound of his breathing was coming to her ears. Even Mo yeon was breathing abnormally. That was visible.

 

Shi jin: why are you running away?

Mo yeon: shi jin please leave me alone..

Shi jin: Mo yeon it's late now.. And I won't leave you alone.

 

Mo yeon pulled her hand in annoyance and snapped at him being irritated.

 

Mo yeon: What is your problem shi jin? Why don't you just leave me alone? why don't you understand that....??

 

Shi jin got his lips sealed. His breath got heavier, his hands formed up in a ball but then he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

 

Shi jin: No...

 

Mo yeon rolled her eyes being offended and then she looked at him. Nearly glaring.

 

Mo yeon: Listen shi jin... I Do Not need you...So just leave me alone.

 

Mo yeon could see that his eyes were full of rage, she was scared of his reaction now. She shouldn't have said that. She made him angry. She couldn't handle his glare that was peering her anymore and she removed her eyes. She just gulped and stepped ahead. Yes, she had to walk away from there.

 

He was really angry, his eyes were fearing, Mo yeon was filled with fear but still she inacts of being careless and walked ahead. She knew that he was going to stop her, he was going to hold her hand or the worse; maybe he was going to grab her in his arms.

She took second step, third step...and fourth, nothing happened.

 

He didn't do anything? Mo yeon furrowed her brows. Fifth step.. And then...sixth step. Still nothing.. He wasn't reacting? He didn't held her hand, he didn't held her, he didn't even call her. She stopped and turned back to look at him. He was still standing there, sending a glare of rage by his eyes. Looking straight in her eyes, not even blinking. She gulped, looking at him and then he came towards her. Mo yeon's lips got parted as her heartbeat started increasing. He came to her and held her hand. He could feel her nervousness. Her hand was shivering in his hand. Shi jin warmly held her hand in his hand. Looking deeply in her eyes.

 

Shi jin: You know what ....you are lying..

 

Mo yeon was looking at him. What did he mean? She wasn't lying, she really didn't need him, atleast she knew she didn't. She initiated to pull her hand again but then her eyes fell on 3 boys standing ahead on the other side of the road, were looking at her only and she recalled that those were the same boys who were looking at her with lustful eyes during the party. She stopped to pull her hand from his hand, infact she gripped his hand in hers more tightly.

She then removed her eyes from them.

 

Shi jin: lets go....

 

Mo yeon nodded. He then took her towards his car, Mo yeon was looking at his face, was seeing him glaring at those boys, they removed their eyes from those of that glaring beast.

He took mo yeon to his car and opened the door for her. She got seated in passenger's seat. He came to the driver's side and heard a boy saying,

 

Boy: (nearly whispering) wow..what a girl ....

Boy2: damn y...

 

Mo yeon noticed when he looked at the boys. Definitely trying to kill them by his fearing eyes. They removed their eyes again.

Mo yeon was scared of his reaction. No.. He had to control.

Mo yeon didn't want a scene to be created again. And then Shi jin opened the door and got seated in.

Mo yeon got amazed, he didn't react? Why didn't he react? Did he like what they were saying? He was supposed to be mad at them.

 

Was he taking her to somewhere for his own purpose except of dropping her to her own home. Holy Sh*t! He didn't say he was dropping her to her home.

How could she go with him? Damn! He might be thinking wrong of her just because she was dancing with him like that. No... She was not like other girls..

 

Shi jin started the car. He drove backwards and turned the car straight on the road. Mo yeon was filling with a lot of insecurities. She wanted to escape.

She was not that type. She looked at his face he was having his eyes frowned, lips sealed, was actually mad at something. She gulped. And looked ahead, he was driving straight.

 

Mo yeon: S..s..shi jin... wh..where are we going..??.?

 

Mo yeon shrugged, they were going to the opposite side. She looked at his face, seemed like he didn't bother to answer. No.. She had to run away.

 

Mo yeon: s..shi jin.. I am not like other girls...

 

Shi jin applied breaks. Car stopped with a sudden jerk. What was he going to do? She was really scared. He turned his face to look at her and then he gave his crooked smirk, with half raised eyebrows.

 

Shi jin: I know that..beautiful...

 

And then he raised his eyes to look up in the rear-view mirror. Mo yeon was looking at him. She tried to see in the mirror but saw nothing. And then she turned to look back and she saw the same boys standing on the road, looking on at them.

Mo yeon furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Shi jin. What was going on in his devil mind now? What he was upto? And she saw when he tightened his jaws within his slaying smirk and set gears. He then drove straight backwards with a hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter