chapter 5

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~During lunch~

Mo yeon got up and collecting her notes. Bella and Rose came to her.

 

Bella: Mo yeon..Again..You are late..?

Mo yeon: (She reminded that Rose had a crush on Shi jin so she kept quiet) umm....I got a call from my Cousin....that's why...

 

She removed her eyes knowing that she was lying.

 

Bella:  Well lets go to  Cafeteria ..

 

Mo yeon smiled and they walked towards cafeteria.

Mo yeon was holding few books in her hand and was walking towards cafeteria with Bella and Rose but then her lips parted as she remembered something.

She held Bella's hand and stopped. She stopped as well.

 

Bella: (looking at her) what happened?

Mo yeon: (looking at Bella) lets go to somewhere else outside the college....

Rose: But why?

Mo yeon: I wanted to eat those burgers again..please

Bella: Okay okay.. Lets go..

 

Trio then changed their way and walked to go out. Mo yeon sighed a little thinking that now he would understand that she was not interested in to be with him.

 

Shi jin was sitting in the cafeteria that for the first time. He was waiting for Mo yeon to come from last 15 minutes since the lunch break had started. His eyes were towards the entrance only waiting for the girl in sky blue floral frock to enter from there.

 

Several students were there. Most of them were staring at him as it was really strange to see him in the cafeteria, who wasn't eating anything but was sitting and staring continuously at the door.

 

Shi jin looked at his watch. 25 minutes were over since lunch break had started but still she didn't came. Shi jin was getting annoyed. He made a fist of his hand, meanwhile he was continuously vibrating his right leg. He looked at his watch again and 5 more minutes were passed. He got up patting his hand on the table.

 

Everybody looked at him. A silence appeared all over and then he walked out of the cafeteria in frustration like a storm. Nobody had the idea of his sudden annoyance but soon they let it go and got busy in their own talks again.

 

Shi jin came out and looked around, she wasn't anywhere. He was getting hell irritated. He had been suspended from the college still he didn't go from there just to spend time with Mo yeon in lunch but she didn't came. He grinded his teeth and walked to his car. He sat in it and drove out of the college like he would never come back again.

 

He was so frustrated, he couldn't listen a word in previous lecture  coz he was just preparing himself for lunch date, he had even decided how he was  going to start their conversation and then how he was going to tell her about his feelings but she didn't came.

 

He was so annoyed that he just wanted to increase the speed of his car and hit the black car moving before him, resulting into the biggest car accident in the city but then..on the way his eyes fell on something and he immediately applied breaks moving to a side of the road.

 

He saw Mo yeon in Restaurant eating Burgers .He clutched his hand on steering wheel. He just wanted to go to her, pick her up and put her in his car but instead he was just looking at her.

She was looking damn cute. Shi jin was just staring her. She ate that Burger and laughed at Bella.

Oh! The way she laughed, he wished if he could go and kiss her. She was enjoying and Shi jin was enjoying staring her.

 

After that they paid and looked out for a taxi to go back to the college. Trio called out for a taxi but didn't find any.

 

Shi jin then smirked a little and drove towards them. He stopped the car infront of the girls. Mo yeon and Bella got confused whereas Rose got her eyes bigger as  she recognized that grey chevrolet. Then the glass of the car slid down and that handsome face with hottest complexion ever revealed out to the girls.

 

Mo yeon's lips parted in quite shock while he was looking at her with a slight smirk on his lips.

 

Shi jin: Need some favor?

 

Bella and Rose got a cold shock. Beast himself was offering a favor to the new girl who actually had insulted him. They both looked at her, Mo yeon looked at them as she felt awkward coz he was asking her only. Mo yeon looked at Shi jin, faked a smile and nodded negatively.

 

Mo yeon: No.. Thanks for asking.

Shi jin: Mo yeon... You are getting late for your lecture ....come..

Mo yeon: No...we can....

Rose: (jumped in between) ok...thank you....

 

She couldn't miss this chance at all so she jumped towards his car and sat down on the passenger's seat beside him. Shi jin looked at her with a bitter expression but she nervously smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and looked at Mo yeon.

 

Rose: Bella.. Mo yeon... Come on..

 

Bella and Mo yeon looked at each other. Then they both sat down in his car on the back seat.

 

Shi jin turned his head then he looked into the rear-view mirror. He adjusted the mirror such that he could see her in it, he smiled a little with appearance of her  beautiful face in the mirror, just then ...Mo yeon's eyes fell in his eyes through mirror. They both looked into each other's eyes and then Mo yeon felt a different sensation in her body by his gaze. The sensuality and intensity of his eyes were giving her shivers through her spine.

She removed her eyes gulping a little and looked out of the window.

Shi jin's lips also stretched a little in a small smirk. He started the engine and drove towards the college. He was driving.

 

Rose was looking at him time to time like if she was trying to believe that she was actually sitting beside him. Bella was busy in texting to her bf and Mo yeon was looking out of the window.

 

Shi jin looked at her through mirror again. She was sitting leaning back in the seat and was curling her hair strand around her finger, was lost in some thoughts.

Nobody had guts to speak and break the silence in his presence. None of them were speaking but then...

 

Shi jin:I was waiting  for you in cafeteria ...

 

Trio the girls looked at Shi jin and then they understood that he was talking to Mo yeon as they found him looking at her in the mirror.

Bella looked at Mo yeon with a question- mark on her face. Rose was also getting confused as well as annoyed.

 

Mo yeon: Ummm sorry I forgot....

Shi jin:I see..

 

Saying this he removed his eyes. She looked at Bella who was looking at her. She shot her eyebrows up asking her what was going on.

Mo yeon shrugged as she didn't know. Then she removed her eyes and looked out of the window. She sighed a little closing her eyes and then opened them.

 

 After few minutes they reached college. All of them came out of the car.

 

Rose: (looking at Shi jin) Th..thanks for the lift..

Bella: Yeah.. Thank you..

 

Shi jin then looked at Mo yeon like if he was waiting for her thanks. She looked at him and smiled nervously.

 

Mo yeon: Thank you so much.

Shi jin: (gave a small smile) Pleasure is all mine bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter