chapter 7

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~During lunch~

Mo yeon was sitting with Bella and rose in the cafeteria. Rose had her head down on the table.

 

Mo yeon: What happened rose?

Rose: Mood off..

Mo yeon: why?

Bella: Because of that so called hot guy Shi jin...

 

Mo yeon shook her head smiling..Bella also chuckled.

 

Mo yeon: so he is not in college today...?

Bella: Hmm... its third time he got suspended...

Rose: (looked up) Can you imagine? Intelligent.. Topper.. calm ,hot guy.. got suspended

Bella: calm... ?

 

She bursted into laughter. Rose got annoyed and put her head down again.

 

Mo yeon: but  why he got suspended?

Bella: Only one reason Mo yeon.. Beast and his violence.

Mo yeon: why he is like that?

 

Rose looked at her. Bella also looked at her face. Mo yeon felt something wrong.

 

Mo yeon: W..w...what?

Bella: Mo yeon... this question  had became National question..

Mo yeon: Means?

Rose: means nobody knows the  reason why he is like that....

 

 then they trio had lunch...

 

After that College was over. Mo yeon, Rose and Bella came out of the college. Bella and rose were talking and Mo yeon was hearing and smiling like always.

 

Then Rose looked up. Same did Mo yeon and her eyes fell on the guy leaning against his grey chevrolet on the otherside of the road.

 

Shi jin seemed to be waiting for somebody and then his eyes locked with hers again as he looked at her. He found her already looking at himself and smiled. He raised a hand waving once as 'hi' to her. Rose and Bella looked at Mo yeon.

 

Mo yeon felt awkward looking at them then she looked back at Shi jin and smiled nervously. She also waved her hand once but hesitatingly.

Then he pushed off from his car surely making his way to her. Mo yeon's lips parted, she didn't want him to come near her. She was actually feeling really awkward by the special treatment she was getting.

 

He looked on the road before crossing but then a car came and stopped infront of the girls catching shi jin's attention.

Mo yeon sighed when her father came out of the car.

 

Mo yeon: Dad…

Mr. Kang: see I am on time today..

Mo yeon: (smiled and hugged him) yaah..

 

Mr. kang chuckled. Rose and Bella smiled.

Mo yeon broke the hug and introduced Bella and Rose to him. Both of the girls smiled saying 'hello' to him. He gave blessings to them.

 

 

 

Mo yeon then looked at Rose and bella  and flashed a bye... Mr. Kang sat down in the car. Mo yeon came to the otherside to sit on passenger's seat and then she looked towards Shi Jin. He just gave her a smile.

 

Mo yeon raised her hand to bid a bye but then Shi jin raised his eyebrows and shook his head neagtively.

Mo yeon understood that he was saying not to say a bye. She then smiled nervously and put down her hand. She sat in the car then and they drove from there.

Shi jin's smile got shorter and then vanished when she went from there.

 

~At Night~

Mo yeon in white top and pajamas came out of the washroom and lied down on bed. She again picked her phone up as before this she had talked to Myung Joo  for "only" one and a half hour, detailing her every minute of her day and of course that nightmare. How could she forget that, and at which Myung Joo was only laughing and making fun of her.

 

Mo yeon got annoyed though but she also found that nightmare quite ridiculous, Myung Joo just lightened her mind with a casual pep talk and. Now she had over-came of that nightmare.

 

She smiled thinking how much Myung Joo had changed after she got separated from that conman. She then pushed out that moron's thoughts from her mind and logged in her FB and Shi jin had updated his status.

"Hating being ignored now......! "

 

Those words seemed to shine up at her like a flashing caution sign. That status update meant to her?

 

She was now feeling that she was being really a paranoid.

She then checked in her chat box. He was online. She clicked on his name and then read his last message "ich vermisse dich".

 

It was in German language. Though she was studying this language but still she didn't know that language much. She understood the first and third word only which were "I" and "you".

She couldn't understand the second word. Then she got up and walked to her study table. She picked up her German-English dictionary and translated his text and it was "I miss you".

 

Mo yeon closed the book and felt a strange kind of feeling. He was missing her? It was only a day.. Only a single "fine" meeting.. And he was missing her?

She then sighed and went back to her bed. She picked up her phone and saw message that she just had recieved. From Shi jin.

 

"Good night beauty.. See you tomorrow"

 

Mo yeon bit her lower lip thinking now she should text a good night at least. She raised her eyes and moved her eyeball in several directions but then she got a message again..

"Gonna ignore me again..?"

 

Mo yeon's lips parted. That was sounding really innocent. She nodded negatively like an idiot like if he could see her. Then she typed.

"No.. It's not like that. ...Good night :) "

And then she hesitatingly but finally sent that text to him.

 

Shi jin on the otherside in his room got her message and he jumped in his bed. She finally replied him. He was really feeling himself on cloud nine..

.

 

He just wanted to go to her house, climb up on her balcony, get into her room like a ghost and hug her tightly after kissing her madly.

He then messaged her again.

"Thanks.. You're really a sweet heart"

He sent the message but..

She was offline now. His smile got shorter and his eyebrows frowned a little again but then he sighed and turned off his phone and after that he his bed changing his gesture and picked up a photo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter