Chapter 4

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shi jin was sitting in his classroom. Though he didn't have any lecture for this hour but still he didn't go out. He knew that she had not came to college today so he decided to just sit in the class and stare out of the window and then he saw three girls going towards the other building of their campus. His eyes frowned as he noticed the walk of the girl in sky blue skirt. Mo yeon.. Yes she was Mo yeon. And then he saw her side face.

 

He got up with strong determination and rushed out of his class. His mind was all set, now he'd definitely grab her arm and kiss her infront of everyone. He came out and saw her going towards the building. He rushed towards her.

 

She was climbing upstairs. He was rushing towards her, eyes were on her only and then he got hitted to somebody's shoulder.

 

The boy looked at Shi jin. Shi jin glared at him but never mind. He kept rushing but then before he looked straight to his way, he got bumped to someone hardly and both of the guys fell down. Shi jin grinded teeth and looked at him. The guy looked at him.

 

Guy: oh look bro...

 

He stopped seeing Shi jin glaring at him. Shi jin noticed that he was the same guy who had messed up with him in the lecture but that was not the time to take revenge. He then removed his eyes and got up. He rushed ahead.

 

Everybody were shocked as this was the first time he didn't over-react. He rushed in the hall and looked around but.....she was no where again. He scanned in the entire hall but no use. He looked for her here and there in other sections but couldn't find her and now he was getting mad.

 

She again disappeared from his sight just because of that moron whom he got bumped to. He then grinded teeth making a ball of his hand and rushed out.

 

Outside the building some guys were helping him to get up. Shi jin came to him digging the crowd and held his collars. The guy got shocked.

 

Shi jin: Because of you.. It's just because of you.. (Shook him..shouting) I'll kill you..

 

Crowd started gathering around them.

 

Guy: Bro..it..it..it was y..you who hitted me.. S..still..I..I'm sorry..

Shi jin: (grinded teeth) It was me? It was me who hitted you? Huh? (He punched him) Or.. You just came in my way?

 

He slapped him and that guy fell back. Shi jin went to him and grabbed him again with his collars.

 

Shi jin: You're enjoying messing up with me? You think I'm a fool?

Guy: N..n..no bro...I'm jus..

 

Shi jin punched him again. His mouth started bleeding from a side.

 

Shi jin: (showed a finger to him grinding teeth) Don't call me bro... I'm nobody's brother... I hate everybody.. I just hate you all..

 

Saying this he was again going to slap him but then..

 

Lecturer: Shi jin..! (He stopped) what's happening over here?

 

Shi jin was looking angrily at the guy. His chest rising and falling continuously. Sound of breathing of Shi jin could be heard and then he left his collars pushing him a bit. Lecturer came forward.

 

Lecturer: what's going on?

Guy: Sir.. I.. I mistakenly got hitted with him..

Lecturer: And he started beating you up like always? (Looked at Shi jin) Why you always behave like that Shi jin? What do you get from doing all this? Do you think this makes you popular or something? No. What's your purpose for coming in the college..? To be a good human being? Or a beast?

 

Shi jin didn't say anything and went from there. Students gave him space as he moved out of the crowd. Lecturer looked at the guy.

 

Lecturer: Go and take first aid... (Looked at all ) And everybody.. Leave for your respective classes.

 

Crowd started getting dispersed. Lecturer walked from there.

 

After sometime.

Shi jin was sitting in his class. Lecture was going on but he was in his thoughts. He was looking down at desk and reminded the word "bro" he reminded when lecturer asked him why he always behaves like that. He was lost in his thoughts when a peon entered in the class.

 

Peon: Uh.. Yoo Shi jin is called in principal office.

Lecturer: (looked at Shi jin) Shi jin?

 

Shi jin came out of his thoughts and looked at him.

 

Lecturer: Go.. You're called in principal office again...

 

Shi jin made a bored face. Then he sighed and came out of his desk. He walked out of the class followed by peon. He came to the principal office.

 

Shi jin: May I?

Principal: Hmm.. Come in.

 

Shi jin entered and didn't get shocked to see his mother sitting there. This had happened many times in these years so he was used to. He came towards the table and stood folding his arms on his chest.

 

Mrs. Yoo: Shi jin? What am I listening? Why My son.. Why do you do all this?

 

Shi jin removed his eyes letting some air out of his mouth.

 

Principal: Shi jin. Your mom is asking something to you.. Don't you think you should say something...

Shi jin: No..

 

Principal got amazed to see his attitude but not so much as he was also used to to all this. Mrs. Yoo was just sitting lowering down her eyes.

 

Principal: (looked at Mrs. Yoo) Look Mrs. Yoo.. This is the fifth time I have called you for his mistake... he's always getting into fights..

Mrs. Yoo: I'm sorry sir.. I'm really sorry on behalf of my son.

Principal: (looked at Shi jin) Shi jin... Don't you think that you should feel sorry in the place of your mother..

Shi jin: (raised an eyebrow without looking at them) No..

Principal: (shouting a little) This attitude of yours is very bad Shi jin. such attitude of a student won't be tolerated..you are good in studies..but that doesn't mean you can forget your sense to behave. Look... you are a topper... And we don't want to loose a brilliant student like you.. So it'd better that you mantain your behaviour and won't make us to take strict decisions against you.. And for what you did today.. You are suspended for three days from college.. Now you can go home..

Shi jin: Ok..

 

Saying this he walked out of his cabin. He knew that they couldn't afford to lose a brilliant student like him. They could only suspend him.

 

Shi jin though was upset that he had not met that beautiful girl yet and now he won't be able to meet her for three more days. He stood out of the Principal's office door facing the wall. He placed his hands on the closing his eyes and hitting his hand hardly on the wall.

 

Mrs.Yoo looked at principal.

 

Mrs. Yoo: Sir.. I'm just sorry for what he did...

Principal: how many times Mrs. Yoo.? He suddenly gets mad.. Starts beating anybody.. Like if he is not afraid of anybody.. Not even police.. If he doesn't stop then we'll have to take strict actions for the safety of other students.. we'll have to resticate him..

Mrs. Yoo: No please.. Please don't.. Don't do this.. It's his final year.. Please..

Principal: I know Mrs. Yoo but.. Even after being very much aware of his mental state we are letting him study in our college.. (Mrs. Yoo's lips parted in a shock) Don't you think you should consult to some counsellor or psychiatrist about him..

Mrs Yoo: (frowned eyes) wait a minute.. What do you mean?

Principal: I'm just..

Mrs. Yoo: (grinded teeth) My son is not a psycho... do you understand? (Tears filled in her eyes. Her voice started breaking) he is only.. Disturbed by something.. And.. And that's it..

Principal: I.. I understand.. And I hope you'd make him understand..

Mrs. yoo: Yeah... Thank you..

 

Saying this she got up and came out of his cabin. She looked around for Shi jin and found him going in some corridoor. Some other students were around.

 

Mrs. yoo: (called) Shi jin?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter