chapter 9

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shi jin was kissing her infront of everybody. She tried to part away but he didn't gave her a single chance.

 

He moved his another hand on her face and he held her head from the back of her head, pushing her face to his own, so that she couldn't part away easily.

 

Mo yeon's eyelashes become watery she...beated him on his chest. She tried hard and then she parted away, looking at him, panting disgusted.

 

He was looking at her. Then she pushed him in a rage and...Shi jin came back to reality when Mo yeon got out of his view.

 

He removed his eyes moving his hand in his hair and keeping another on his waist. He sighed....It was a dream!

 

He really wanted to kiss her like that but, No. He would get her but not like that.

 

He then recalled what Mo yeon just had said to him. She did not need any more friends...?

 

Shi jin: (in mind) Really Mo yeon...you   don't need friends now...except me....

 

He grinded teeth raising half of his eyebrows and walked away from there.

 

~After the lacture of the morning shift~

 

Shi jin was standing outside Mo yeon's class, leaning against the wall, eyes again waiting.

 

Just then Rose came out of the class in her 'so called' aggression and stood there waiting for Bella.

 

Then her eyes fell on shi jin. He was again waiting for Mo yeon, Rose removed her eyes.

 

Shi jin smirked a little with a certain rage in his eyes and pushed away from the wall.

 

He came to Rose, and she nervously looked at him.

 

Shi jin: I wanna talk to you....(Rose frowned her big eyes...he had a slight smile with half raised eyebrows) Only with you...see you on the terrace....

 

Rose got really shocked. He was saying that he wanted to talk to her? was she dreaming? he then stepped back with a slaying smirk and turned .But then he stopped and turned.

 

Shi jin: And yaa...I just hate to wait...

 

He again turned going from there. Rose was freezed. Was he really talking to her? Just then Bella and Mo yeon came out.

 

Bella: Rose lets go...(she noticed her) Rose?

 

Rose:(came to reality) uhh...yes Bella...

 

Bella: lets go to cafeteria..

 

Rose: um...I am going to washroom...see u later..(rushed from there)..

 

Mo yeon: But she is going in the wrong direction....

 

Bella: This is what we called.....Emergency....hehe..

 

Bella and Mo yeon then headed towards the cafeteria.

 

Rose climbed up the stairs and reached the terrace. She saw Shi jin who was standing near the boundary wall of the terrace.

 

He was looking down the building from there.

 

Rose though was nervous but was super happy.

 

Shi jin moved his eyes when he realized that she had came. She nervously came to him.

 

Rose:H..h..hi..

 

Shi jin didn't even look at her but kept staring down at the people on the ground. Shi jin forgot for a moment what he was up to when he saw Mo yeon going towards the cafeteria. Several people were there but his eyes were moving along Mo yeon only who then got into the cafeteria Shi jin came back to his senses.

 

Rose: so what you wanna say..???

 

Shi jin: Mo yeon...Is she going to lunch with you..??

 

Rose's smiled got vanished and then she removed her eyes and nodded.

 

Shi jin: Why...???

 

Rose looked at him quite curiously, then...

 

Rose: She didn't have any friends there...so we told her to join us...

 

Shi jin: (looked at her and raised an eyebrow) Really?

 

Rose: y..y..yesss...But why are you asking me about her......??

 

Shi jin:(stepping ahead towards her) so what should I have to talk about..? (She nervously backed off)

 

Rose: I..I...thought you wanna talk about us....

 

Shi jin:about us...??

 

Rose was scared and backing off, Shi jin was coming to her and then she got merged to the boundary wall that was up to her thighs.

 

She looked behind then at Shi jin who had came near her.

 

Shi jin: so you thought I wanna talk about us....never.. I don't even know your name...I just hate u ...you both are so selfish...I want to know..why you guys became friends with Mo yeon..??

 

Rose: w..w..what you mean...?  She was alone...

 

Shi jin:(grinding teeth glaring in her watering eyes) I just hate lies..

 

Rose:S..shi jin...I w..want to...g..go...

 

Shi jin: Where..??  Hell right..?? (looked down from the building)

 

Rose:(Scared) No...

 

Shi jin: I want my answer...

 

Rose: I told you  she was all alone at that time..

 

Shi jin:(growled) Only truth...

 

Rose:(thought for a moment then) A..actually...She's rich....and her fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter